Prologue
1.3k 11 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was just a random teenager from the earth until an hour ago, and now I am standing in front of an actual God of Hell.

Now, I know what you are thinking 'Oh Great, this is gonna be another one of those cliche stories where Mc gets killed by truck-Kun and God gives him some wishes for some stupid reasons.'

If you were thinking that then you were correct. After a long and boring day in school, I was walking back home. After walking for about 10 minutes, I could finally see my house in the distance on the other side of the road.

I started to cross the road, then I suddenly saw a cat that was about to get run over by a car. You might be thinking that I tried to save the cat and got killed in the process.

Then this time you are wrong, I didn't try to save the stupid little pussy. Instead, I wanted it to die. I had a huge grin on my face and I was thinking about stomping on its corpse after the car ran it over.

No, I am not a psychopathic murderer who loves to kill animals. The reason I hate the cat so much is that it has made my life a living hell for the past month.

When I return home from school I always find a pile of cat shit on my bed, when I try to sleep it always comes to my window and makes noise the whole night. It always bites me whenever it finds the opportunity, and after every time it tortures me it has an aggravating grin on its face.

I try to retaliate but it's very nimble and always escapes at the last second. I was happy thinking I was finally going to be free from the cat's torture. But like always it narrowly dodged the danger.

After dodging the car it turned back and looked at me with the aggravating grin like always. The smile on my face immediately disappeared and was replaced by anger. Before I could do anything I heard a truck horn *beep beep*

That's the last thing I could remember before I arrived at this white room. I looked around and saw nothing but an empty white room. I was feeling a lot of different emotions, I was angry, scared, confused.

Suddenly, a man appeared in front of me. He had a beautiful face, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones, he was tall and had a well-defined body. If I had to use one word to describe him it would be 'Perfect'.

For a second he made me question my sexuality. I didn't say anything and just stared at him. After a brief period of silence, he finally spoke.

"I know I am handsome but you don't have to stare at me that much."

I finally came back to my senses. Then I looked at him and became horrified. I started running away from him but after a couple of steps, I hit an invisible wall.

I turned around and looked at him in horror.

"Ho-how did you appear out of thin air and how are you able to fly."

He slowly came down from the and stood on the ground.

"I am sorry if I scared you. Let me introduce myself. I am Yamaraj the God of Hell."

His words were like a nuke inside my head. I started to Panic.

"Gods are real! If I can see you does that mean I am dead? And God of hell? Why am I in hell, I have never committed any sins? Wait, is masturbation a sin? If so then I can understand why I am here."

"Wait, young man, you are getting ahead of yourself. Calm down for a bit."

I calmed down a little hearing his words.

"Now that you have calmed down let me answer a few of your questions. Yes, You are indeed dead but you are not in hell because you have sinned. You are here because I might have mistakenly caused your death."

"Wh..what do you mean?"

"Do you remember the cat that was troubling you?"

I clenched my fist the veins on my forehead popped up.

"How can I forget that fucking cat, he made my life hell and also caused my death, that piece of…"

*cough cough* "Any way that cat is a devil prototype created by me to slowly torture people."

"What! Why did you want to torture me what have I done?"

Yamaraj scratched his head while awkwardly chuckling "Well, the thing is, the cat somehow escaped our supervision and entered the earth and that's how it found you."

"How can you laugh at such a thing, now because of your mistake I am dead. Send me back to earth."

"I am sorry, I can't do that but since you like anime a lot, I will send you to an anime world of your choice and I will also give you 1 wish."

"Ok, I will use my wish first. I want to slowly torture that cat for a year and kill it."

"Sigh, I can't do that. It was my fault, not the cat's fault he did what he was created to do. I cannot punish him for my mistakes."

"Ok, if it's your fault then kill yourself."

"Sigh, you are quite the vengeful person aren't you. I am the God of hell so I can't kill myself even if want to. I will make you this final offer.

"I will send you to the world of your choice and give you 2 abilities of your choice that helps you survive. If you don't accept it then you just have to spend the rest of your life in hell."

I thought about what he said for a second and I was forced to admit that I couldn't do anything in this situation. I had no power in this situation. So I chose to give up for now and follow through with his plans.

"Ok, I will accept your offer but give me a bit of time to think about it."

He nodded his head and didn't say anything. After thinking for a while I finally decided everything.

"I want to go to Narutoverse."

I chose Narutoverse for 1 simple reason and that is because when I was young I loved naruto and always wanted to be part of the Naruto universe. So I decided to fulfill the desire of my younger self.

He nodded his head. "Ok, that's acceptable. What are your wishes?"

"My first wish is to have a regeneration ability."

I chose regeneration because I don't want to die prematurely because of some stupid reasons like disease or other stupid shit and regeneration also gives me a huge boost on my combat and training.

"Ok, what's your second wish."

"I want a blood manipulation ability."

I chose this one because it's an insanely powerful ability. I can kill people in an instant by just removing all the blood from their bodies. I was grinning just by imagining how insanely powerful I would be in Narutoverse.

"Ok, I will grant you your wishes, good luck with your next life."

I was about to ask him a few more questions but with a snap of his fingers, he sent me to the Narutoverse.

21