Filler
652 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An:- It wouldn't be Naruto we all know and love without some filler chapters. 

Jokes aside I wrote this when I was sick so it's a bit of a meh, but it will return get exciting starting tomorrow.

________________________________________________

I took out a new kunai and showed his reflection of his eyes on the Kunai. 

He immediately panicked when he saw me bringing a kunai towards his face. I noticed that and didn't move any closer to him. 

I chucked the kunai on the ground near him. "I won't hurt you, just take a look at your eyes yourself."

Sasuke hesitated for a while and slowly picked up the Kunai and looked at the reflection of his face. When he did that he saw blood-red eyes. 

He was surprised for a bit but he looked around at the surroundings and noticed the difference. He could see things much clearer and slower. 

I placed a bottle of water and dear meat in front of him. "Eat it you must be hungry." 

I didn't try to go near him and gave him some space. He started eating the food. 

"Remember you can now use your Sharingan which means your eyes have become powerful. The speed at which it can perceive things has increased by a lot. 

"But that doesn't mean your body has also become stronger and faster. You need to train your body to make sure you can keep up with your eyes." 

He didn't say anything and just nodded his head. 

"Also don't come to the academy for a couple of days, make sure to heal completely before coming back to the academy." 

He again just nodded his head. He finished eating at that point and slowly stood up. 

"Can you walk?" I asked him.

"Yes, I should be able to walk slowly." 

"Should I drop you off?"

He hurriedly shook his head. "No need to do that, I can go by myself."

I sighed, looks like he will be scared of me forever. He slowly started limping towards the village. I left him alone and went back home. 

Even if I told them not to worry about me they would still be a little worried, they are parents after all. After a couple of minutes, I reached home. 

I knocked on the door. "Mom, open up it's me." 

Mom rushed towards the door and opened the door in a hurry. She immediately hugged me tightly. 

"I am fine mom, I spent the night training with friends so I couldn't come back." 

Dad also came out of the room and said. "It's fine dear, you don't have to worry about Ruki too much, after all, he is ranked number 1 in his class."

I was surprised when he said that. "How do you guys know about that?"

"Not only us but the majority of the people in Konoha know about you."

"Is being ranked number in class such a big deal?" I asked doubtfully.

"Usually it's not but you are the 1st ever civilian to rank number 1 so obviously a big deal. You have really made your old man proud." 

Mom finally released me from her hug and said. "Yes dear, we are proud of you."

Making your parents proud was no doubt the best feeling in life. (An:- I m just guessing cause I have never made my parents proud.) 

Having this wholesome moment with my family elevated my mood and made me forget the gruesome event of yesterday. I ate some breakfast together with my parents and spent some time with them. 

The door was knocked again and this time it was Naruto who came to pick me up.

I went to the academy together with Naruto and on the way, I saw Yui. She also noticed me and Naruto so she approached us.

"Good morning Ruki-Kun, and Naruto-Kun." She said while blushing

"Good morning Yui." 

"Oe Ruki, who is she?" 

"She is our classmate, Yui"

He looked at me suspiciously. "And how do you know her?" 

"We met yesterday after you ditched me and left me alone." 

He laughed when he heard me. "Sorry, I had to go and train to beat you." 

"Good luck with that," I replied. 

The three of us walked to the Academy together. Slowly, all the students came to the class. Since I beat Sasuke yesterday I became quite popular with girls. I was getting a lot of looks from them. 

Yui was getting annoyed because of the number of looks I was getting from the girls so she came and sat with me and Naruto on our bench. 

I was not against it because constantly being observed by a lot of people was annoying. Since she sat there I received a lot fewer looks from the girls cause now they were looking at her with eyes filled with jealousy. 

Naruto was also not against the idea because he thought Yui and I were a couple. I tried to explain to him that we were not a couple but he didn't listen. 

"Hey Yui, are you not bothered by the number of looks you are getting from those girls." 

"It's better than you getting the looks from them." 

"You cheeky girl. You have gotten a lot bolder than yesterday haven't you, you even dared to come and sit beside me without asking me." 

She got a little shy when I said that. "I… it's a 3 person sit you bully. I can sit here if…if I like it."

I laughed when I heard her. "Well, do as you please." 

The class started, Iruka sensei noticed that Sasuke was not in the class, I covered for him and told Sensei that he was a little sick and couldn't come today.

The classes continued, the classes were pretty boring. Nothing interesting happened the whole day. 

After the last class was over I told Naruto to go home alone cause I needed to go and visit the Hokage. 

First I went to visit Iruka sensei cause he would take me to Hokage. 

"Iruka sensei." 

"Oh Ruki, you must be here to visit Hokage sama correct." 

"Yes," I nodded my head. 

After that Iruka Sensei took me to the Hokage office. 

I was excited because I could finally see a powerhouse of this world. 

________________________________________________

An:- Please Join my Patreon, what does a man need to do to get you to join his Patreon. 

Hey you, I see you typing 'Maybe Improve your writing dumbass, your story sucks and you suck go fuck yourself.' Stop it. Don't hurt my feelings.

 https://www.patreon.com/biggestde

15