Deal
740 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Danzo's pov:-

The boy at this age being so calm and collected, this reminded me of Itachi.

He displayed arrogance as well as confidence in his voice, his replies were all calm and calculated, this kid can be put on the same list of geniuses as Minato, Kakashi, and Itachi. 

Then the kid said he wanted to conquer all 5 shinobi villages, the feat that even Uchiha Madra couldn't accomplish. It was truly laughable but the next thing he did proved that he could back his words. 

He cut open a wound in his chest and activated Sharingan in both his eyes and in the next second the wound started to heal at an insanely high speed. 

If he is given time to mature he would definitely become the strongest Shinobi of all time. He is like the combination of Madara and Hashirama. 

I had to take him under control before it was too late. I didn't hesitate and used my strongest genjutsu Kotoamatsukami. 

This jutsu casts a powerful yet subtle mind-controlling genjutsu on the target. The victim of this jutsu is entirely unaware that they are being manipulated. The behavior and habits of the individual will remain the same but they will willingly follow the order of the caster.

I cast the jutsu and played with his memory and made him loyal and truthful to me those two were the two main things I focused on.

After I cast the jutsu he was dazed for a bit, but that was just normal, it just shows that the jutsu worked. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that. 

Now, with his help, I would become the leader of the shinobi world. I just have to take good care of him and make him stronger for now.

Ruki's Pov:- 

I successfully broke free of his genjutsu, my back was covered with cold sweat, I observed Danzo to see if he realized that I was not under his genjutsu but by the looks of thing he didn't seem to have realized anything. 

The both of us released a sigh of relief at the same time. 

"So, what do you say Danzo, do you wanna work with me?"

"With what you just showed me I would be a fool not to work with you, but I have a couple of questions." 

"Shoot." 

"How much does Hiruzen know about your ability?"

"He only knows about the regeneration." 

"How did you get the Sharingan?" 

"I don't know I awakened it when I was 6 years old. I asked my parents if I was their child or not and they said I was their child I checked if they were lying or not with my Sharingan and they seemed to be telling the truth." 

I just made up some crappy lie. Now he would believe everything I say cause he thinks I am under his genjutsu and won't lie. 

"Do you have any other special traits or abilities?" 

"Yes, I am incredibly handsome and can steal the heart of any girl I want. I also have another ability I will show you later." 

He clicked his tongue. "Narcissistic bastard!"

"Thanks for the compliment." 

"Hiruzen is already training you in Taijutsu what kind of help do you want from me?" 

"Everything Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, fighting experience anything you can think of.

"I currently have a scroll for Transformation, substitution, and Shadow clone techniques. Give me a scroll for body flicker for now, after I master this 4 Ninjutsu I will ask for more. 

"Also, every week from now on prepare some opponents for me, 1st let's start with a genin then we will move on to chunin level shinobi and it should be a life and death battle I want to be comfortable with murder." 

"Prepare a lab for me, I want to conduct some tests, also find some test subjects for me. They should be shinobi and if they have a special bloodline then it's even better but make sure not to bring some innocent people.

"I don't want the blood of innocents to be in my hands yet. I am sure you can find a lot of criminals that meet my requests with your influence."

"Your requirements are very high."

"Don't complain and just do it. It will all be worth it at the end trust me." 

"Ok everything you say shall be arranged, do you want anything else?" 

"One last thing, after the lab is built bring me about 10 cats, I want to take some revenge." 

"That's a strange request but it will be done. I don't think I have to say this but I will still say it, make sure Hiruzen doesn't get wind of it." 

"You don't need to worry about that." 

After talking over few more details with Danzo, I went back home. It was already dark so I decided not to disturb my parents and I sneaked in through the window.

Today was an exhausting day both physically and mentally. So, went to bed and took a long nap. After sleeping for about 8 hours I woke up at 7 am. 

My training session with Guy sensei started at 8 so I hurried over to the shower, after taking a quick shower I went down to eat some breakfast. 

"When did you come home last night?" Mom asked. 

"Around 11, you guys were already asleep so I didn't disturb you and entered through the window." 

"So was your 1st-day of training under the new sensei?" 

"It was good, I had fun and I also learned few things. Sensei is a nice guy he is always optimistic and energetic."

"That's good to hear. If you want help with anything let us know your father and I will do our best to support you."

"Thanks, mom. I love you." 

"Love you too sweetie." 

After eating some breakfast I went to the training ground to meet with Guy sensei.

"You are a little late today Ruki." 

"Sorry sensei, I was helping an old lady cross the road." 

"That's good, youth like you should learn to respect the older generation, anyway let's begin your training."

________________________________________________

An:- Sorry I posted a little late, there was no electricity for a couple of hours. It might be a surprise for some of you but it's pretty common in our country. 

Also Please join my p@treon if you want to support me and read extra chapters in advance.

https://www.patreon.com/biggestde

17