1st Kill
549 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at him and smiled. "It's time to die now." 

Me and my clone rushed towards him, he immediately started backing away, he threw few kunai towards me but with the Sharingan active it didn't bother me in the slightest. 

When me and my clone were chasing him from different angles and cutting the distance between him and us. Soon he was backed into the corner. 

With nowhere to go, he could only defend. My clone ran at him with a kunai intending to pierce his chest. He did some hand seals and touched the ground. "Earth wall." 

A wall of earth surrounded him making it impossible for us to hit him without breaking the wall. 

The attack of my clone landed on the wall and caused a small crack on the wall. But the crack slowly started to fix itself. 

"He must be supplying chakra to fix the wall," I murmured.

Then I smiled and kicked the wall with my full strength, the wall had a huge crack after the kick. My clone also imitated me and kicked the wall. 

The wall nearly broke after that kick. If I kicked the wall right now it would break but I didn't do that because if I just let him heal the wall and slowly drain the chakra then I would easily win.

So I waited till the wall healed then kicked it again. We did this again and again for the next 10 minutes. After 10 minutes the wall finally stopped repairing and remained cracked.

I smiled when I saw that. I kicked it one last time then the wall broke. Inside I could see that the guy had exhausted himself completely. He could barely stand up. 

"Huff huff, please don't kill me. Leave me alone." 

I was startled by his words, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to kill him to strengthen myself but I also didn't want to be a complete psychopath who had no emotion. 

I was hesitant on what to do, while I was contemplating what to do he took the opportunity and suddenly attacked me. He tried to pierce my head with the kunai. 

The kunai connected with my head and pierced through it. 

"Yes, yes I did it I killed him." 

He started laughing and screaming with happiness. Suddenly my body disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

The smile on his face froze, while was now terrified. 

I took a kunai and pierced through his neck.

"No, you didn't" 

The blood started to spurt out of his neck and splashed on my face. His body slowly flopped over. When I saw that I signed. 

I wiped my face and walked towards Danzo. "Have you prepared a lab for me?" 

"No, it will take some time." 

"Ok, call me when it's ready, I am leaving for now." 

Danzo didn't say anything and just watched me leave. I went straight back home and entered my room through the window. 

I didn't have an appetite so I went straight into the shower and took a long shower, my emotions were a little out of control. 

I didn't regret what I did but I felt a little bad. I didn't want to think about it too much so I went to bed. 

The night passed, now my emotions were in check, I ate a big breakfast and went to train with guy sensei.

Naruto's Pov:- 

It's been more than a week since Ruki stopped coming to school. I felt pretty bored without him. After all, we were together every day for the past four years. Now that he is not with me anymore I miss him a bit. 

He is my only friend and is the only person I care for in this world… well, I also like one girl from our class but she is not as important to me as Ruki is. 

Ruki has always helped me and taken care of me and I want to do the same for him but the only problem is that he doesn't need my help, he way too strong compared to me. 

I have two goals in life one is to become stronger than him and another is to become the Hokage. Speaking of becoming stronger than him.

I am currently the number one ranked person in our class, admittedly I only got this title because I challenged Ruki and he wasn't here to accept the match so I was declared the winner. 

But this is not the 1st time I have won against him. I got higher points in our entrance exam so that's 2 official wins against him. 

Oh and now that I am ranked number one the Uchiha guy who fought Ruki during the 1st day has challenged me. So, I have to fight him tomorrow. I don't know how strong he is but I have to be careful. 

Sasuke's pov:-

Since the day my brother killed my clansmen, I always had one goal and that was to kill and get my revenge. I didn't care about anything else. I have been training every single day from that day onwards. 

I went to the academy because that was the place I could get stronger. When I first entered the Academy I didn't think any of my classmates would be able to match my strength.

But then I met Ruki, he first caught my eye when he hit 18/20 targets only one less than mine. I just thought he was only good at using weapons and trash at other things but he immediately proved me wrong. 

There was a race between the whole class and he left me in the dust, not only him but his friend was also faster than me. That infuriated me, I wanted to fight him. And I got my chance. 

But the fight didn't go the way I thought it would, he easily dodged my attacks and just punched me once which put me on the ground. I was completely shocked.

________________________________________________

An:-  Join my P@treon

https://[email protected]/biggestde

17