#Ep 1 “EVIL”
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  (PS; I'm new to this website, so as expected I have no experienceT^T but yeah maybe I'll be used with this)

Months ago.. 

The world is about Humans doing things they want/need to sustain/satisfy their tortured souls..

"Foolishness.."

"Why? Just why? Are humans so desperate to live? Even they knew their ends."

A guy said while standing holding his axe.

"Yo! Don't be lazy standing there! Work!Work!!WORK!!!", said by the boss of the logging company.

The guy became silent.

He continue his job chopping the tree with his axe, his other co-workers are laughing at him.

The guy ignores their laughs, even he is so irritated.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! What a dumb-guy.."

"Yeah, I agree! HAHAHa! Chainsaws exist.."

"Maybe he is poor to buy one, our manager didn't even provide tools but we have 'em", talked by the two co-workers that the guy still tries to ignore.

"Do we have any problems?", said by the guy.

"No nothing, we're just so entertained by a clown(that is you)", replied by the other co-worker.

The sun goes down and all of the workers are gone except the guy.

"They leave me here, what is even wrong with them.", said by the guy.

"I hate them, I hate humans"

"Even myself", the looked to the nightsky and he saw two moons. At first he wasn't surprised.

"Now look, two moons."

"WHAT?! TWO MOONS?!!", the guy stands up and looks clearly.

"Am I hallucinating, Am I dreaming?"

The other moon explode immediately, before the guy even make a word.

0