Chapter 1 – Into the Honkai-verse
744 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been three years since I awakened. Times really moves so fast, huh? Anyway, in that timespans, I have traveled through all kinds of worlds, but mostly fantasy. I have also met many people throughout my lonely journey. Friends, allies, enemies, and more. I never stayed too long in another world lest they would become burdens which would makes it harder for me to return back to my world.

It wasn't just a journey full of happiness, but also that of suffering and sadness. It wouldn't be a lie to say that every world I visited become a life-changing event to me. The more worlds I visited, the more my power grows. Yes, my ability didn't just stop at traveling to another world. After experiencing hardships for three whole years, I'm proud to say that I know how overpowered my real ability truly is.

"Where shall I go next?" I muttered while my eyes roaming around my room. While it certainly have been three years I spent in another world, in reality however, only a month had passed. My room remained the same as the day I awakened, but it is without a doubt that both my mind and body have grown tremendously in those three years. One won't notice the different if they only looked at my appearance. No, they might actually notice the aura of maturity around me which used to be that of full of naivety and youthfulness.

Yes, my head used to be full of flowers. Now it has indeed grown into full garden, though, it is not the garden that you might expect however. 

Anyway, it is a fact that I am older than what my actual age appeared to be. I also need to watch out for myself as I don't want the government to learn of my ability. Actually, if they know of my power, they would realized that they can't do anything to me. But I reckoned it is not bad to be on the caution side as when that time come, I won't have to regret when it turned out I was wrong about them.

*Beep!*

Hearing the sound of notification from my phone, I turned around and picked up the phone off the table before swiping the screen on so that I can take a look at the notification. 

"Ah, Honkai Impact 3rd, huh? Yeah, that world is pretty interesting too, but most importantly, the tragedy that the girls have to go through is nothing to scoff at," I muttered as I recall the lore behind the game. With my power, saving them from suffering is as easy as kicking pebbles on the road side. Also, I remembered almost being in tears when a certain red haired character have to sacrifice herself in order to save her student. I truly felt regret for not playing her character before upon witnessing the scene of her self-sacrifice. 

I even hopes she would return despite knowing the impossibility of my own words. But what will happen if she didn't need to sacrifice herself? What will she do if her hidden sickness is healed and she can still become a Valkyrie? Thinking of her personality in the game and manga I read, she might continue her journey of playing around/looking for her partner in life which caused me to chuckle at the thought. 

"It's decided then, my next world is the Honkai-verse," But at which time should I enter? Is it the 2nd Eruption after all? If I were to go at that time, I can save the protagonist parents from dying under the missiles and some other characters that didn't deserve to die. But then I won't be able to meet up with the protagonists as they would be far too young at the time, they are like what, 1 years old? Even lolicon would be turned off by that, or would they?

Anyway, it might be a better choice to enter a month before the 3rd Eruption so that I can prepare myself in the meantime. Though I have enough abilities to protect myself, I don't want to show too much of my power. It would better if I only show them part of my power by making use of Honkai energy. Though I might be mistaken as their enemy, it is better than exposing my full power. No matter how overpowered I have become, there is still a possibility of someone stronger than me out there. That motto have shaped me to who I am.

It's wiser to be on the caution side than regretting when the twists hit me in the back when I least expected. Just as how I suddenly gained this power, it's also possible that it might disappeared in the future. Who knows, the world riddles with infinity possibilities after all. Heck, there might be someone else with the same or even more powerful than me out there in other universe.

With that thought in mind, I put my phone in my pocket as it immediately vanished into the void the moment it entered the pocket. A blue hologram -like screen suddenly appeared in front of my eyes as I inspected the whole things, making sure I'm fully prepared in the worst case scenario. With my previous adventurers to another world, I have amass plenty of useful items and rations in my inventory. 

Even if I'm alone on a deserted island, I can survive on my own for decades. I have already suffered once before, there's no way I will make the same mistake again. I have grown tired of eating fish everyday.

"Rations, checked. Weapon, checked. Others, checked, and that's everything. I'm good to go."

Of course I didn't forget to checked it the second times. Once I'm sure that I'm fully equipped and prepared, I took a couple of breath before walking into an open portal in front of me with determined look on my face. The moment my figure disappeared alongside the portal, everyone—rather the whole world and it's natives freeze on the spot as if the time had come to a stop. Even the universe seems to be affected by the whole order, but I wasn't there to witness the amazing sight as the next time I opened my eyes, I'm already there in the Honkai-verse.

Don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read! Also, check out my patreon for more chapters!

16