Chapter 5 – Undefeatable Gamer, Bronya
479 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past few days, I had went through all kind of stuff that would make any men envious to death. With this cat form, I can use it to my advantage and even scores a collection of research material! As for what was the research about, that's for you to imagine but I'll give you a bit of hint; that is beach and bathroom.

In short, I'm in heaven. Though there are times that I felt a bit annoyed by being hogged by group of young girls because of my cat form, overall, everything is good. Life is good.

There were no Honkai Beast attack, no classmate suddenly turning themselves into herrscher, no school drama, while I'm staying with them. It was really fortunate that I could still come with them when their trip was over. Apparently, they can keep pet in their dorm as long as they take care of it. As I expected, this school's principal is simply the best!

Even in a normal school, Kiana is still the same troublemaker girl that players have come to know. Her abysmal academics scores would makes anyone looked at her with pity, she simply sucks at it. But it's fortunately for her that the school isn't some kind of high establishment one as she wouldn't be getting drop out of school anytime in the future. And as expected of Bronya and Mei, they are really good at their studies.

Since they would have to leave me alone in their dorm when they have classes to attend to, I used that time to check out the news and all sort of things on the internet the moment they left. 

It appears that the world is really peaceful, or at least that's what the media and the internet said so. There aren't any news about Honkai Beast attack other than a small forum discussing about the event that happens in the past. Maybe I can learn a lot more if I went deeper into it, but I don't see any reason on doing so as I knew the 3rd Eruption will definitely happen in the future. 

And though the world may appeared peaceful, I knew for sure that it isn't actually is. I wish I can simply kill the Overseer of Schicksal as even at this very moment, he is still experimenting on innocent kids. But I'm afraid of the consequences, even with my power, the force of the universe is not to be reckoned with. Though he is a bastard and is not afraid of the consequence of his action like me, he is still a genius scientist, it was on the level of mad scientist.

Or maybe I can control him with the information that I can revive his one-sided crush. It isn't impossible for me if the requirements is met. But the thing is, will he listen to me? If I showed him some part of my power, I'm sure he will agree to the point he wouldn't mind licking my shoes. And having him on my side will be good so that I can investigate more about the black box which I called it as Padora Box. 

Wait a minute...how did I ended up from thinking of killing him to save the girls from tragedy into bringing him to my side? Both sides have it's pros and cons, it's hard to come to conclusion just yet. 

Suddenly, my sense picked up three familiar presences walking into the dorm building where the students lives. I quickly erased any history of me using the laptop before turning it off for good. By the time I can feel their presences closing in to the door of the room, everything is taken care of. 

"We're home!"

"Meow~"

"Ah~ Kuro-chan!" Kiana said before she picked me up and rubbed her face all over my body. I'm a cat, nothing is wrong that. 

"Mhm! This fluffiness is the best! It makes you forget your trouble in no time!" Looking at Kiana, Mei shakes her head with a wry smile on her face. She then went ahead toward the kitchen to prepare dinner for them, leaving the two behind.

Speaking of food, while I'm in my current form, I thought I would be eating the same dry food like what the cat usually eat. But I'm pretty lucky that Mei understand that I don't want that which was why I ended up with mashed up fried fish. But it is nowhere enough to fill me up as even when I'm in this form, I'm still human. When they were gone, I didn't just use the time to research but also eat real human food that I stored in my inventory.

"Don't worry, Kiana. The Bronya is feeling good so she will remind you of your homework again later, no need to thank Bronya," The small figure nonchalantly said while showing her peace sign at the depressed Kiana. Unlike the latter, Bronya didn't have any problem with the homework as she's smart to begin with.

"You evil brat! Let's fight it out once and for all!" Kiana suddenly exclaimed as kindly dropped me on the floor before pointing her finger at Bronya.

Oh boy, I don't know if you're reckless or just idiot, Kiana. You shouldn't have challenge Bronya of all people. Oh wait, you are both reckless and idiot.

"The Bronya isn't afraid of challenge." She answered in her monotone voice.

"Alright! Then this time I'll show you how great I am by using my full power! You better prepare yourself well, Bronya! If I win, you have to do my homework, how about that?" 

Do you really hate doing your homework that bad? How are you going to learn if it isn't you doing it? Are you trying to stay stupid for the rest of your life, Kiana? 

"The Bronya accepted your challenge. But if Kiana lost, you will have to listen to The Bronya for once, whatever it is."

"Fine with me. But the one that will be losing is not me though, hahaha!"

Yeah, in the end it was Kiana who lost, terribly. As expected. By the time Mei was done making dinner, Kiana was beaten black and blue in the fighting game with a not so shocking result of 0 win, and 100 defeats. When it comes to game, you shouldn't have picked Bronya. Kiana should have learned of this long ago, but apparently her bird brain couldn't remember it. This was why she keep picking a fight and then lost terribly, it's an unfortunate loop.

If you enjoy the read, don't forget to favorite it!

Also, check out my patreon for more chapters ahead of the daily release!

12