Chapter 15 – Nightly Visit?
446 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That Night.

After dropping boxes to the girls' rooms, I was chased out to the hallways as the girls preparing to take the stuff out of the boxes before placing them to the right place in their room. But unlike the two, Kiana immediately dropped 'dead' on her bed the moment she entered her room. She was too exhausted after trying to pull a trick like me only to ended up wearing herself out. I shake my head at the thought as I heads back to my room.

Though they still feel awkward around me, it wasn't as bad as the first meeting. Thanks to Kiana's shenanigans, they slowly open up their heart to my presence in the dorm. I'm thankful for that. Though she may be an idiot, she's one of the rare types of idiot that people won't mind being around with.

Once I arrived in front of my room, I twisted the door handle and push it open before closing it back as I head to bed. While resting comfortably on the bed, I recalled everything I went through in the past week. It could be said as a crazy experience since I saw an apocalypse happening right in front of my eyes. Though it wasn't as crazy as the other adventures I had in the past, it definitely hit a few marks in my list of life experience. 

Now that I thinks about it, it wasn't the research facility that caused the outbreak. I remembered it was from the result of Mei awakening her herrscher power at her high school, but was then defeated by Kiana. Still, her action brought the outbreak to the whole city.

That might be the reason why she wanted to learn something from me. But my power is already under my control the moment it awakened. Well, it isn't like I don't have anything to teach her, I actually do. And if it didn't work out, there's always another method. 

Also, I really need to train Kiana if I wanted to change this world for the better. Bronya too. Thinking about the two, a plan start forming inside my head. Yeah, that will definitely work like a charm. All I need is a bit of provocation and things will surely fall in place. With a smile on my face, I closed my eyes which eventually lead me to the dreamland.

*Creak!*

Just as I was enjoying myself flying around and causing mayhem everywhere like a maniac in my lucid dream, I was rudely awaken from my sleep the moment I heard the creaking sound of the door being opened. I'm actually a light sleeper so even a small noise as that will wake me up. I used to be a heavy one though, but it all changed after experiencing almost being killed in my sleep. I let my guard down at that time which almost cost me my life.

Without opening my eyes, my senses quickly washed over the sneaky figure that entered my room. When I realized who it was, I raised my brows in surprise. It was Himeko, and she appeared heavily drunk. I remembered reading the manhua saying she has the habit of sleeping in Kiana's bed after having a blast in the bar. That was why I didn't unlock the door, thinking there's no way she would enter my room of all the other choices. 

But to think she actually...what do I do? While I was thinking about that, I can feel the side of my bed weighted down by her weights. Even my breath were taken away by it momentarily. But upon hearing her soft breathing, I quickly calmed down. That's right, it's not that she came to my room specifically for the legendary nightly visit. 

When I opened my eyes and turned to my right, I was greeted with a sight for sore eyes. She...was naked. I can see her clothes scattered on the floor at the corner of my sight. I can feel my breathing getting heavier, I'm a man after all, obviously I will get excited seeing such a sore sight right in front of me. 

Before things could escalate for the worse, I quickly look away. If I were to touch her while she's still drunk, that would be a sexual assault. The wisest solutions for the current situation is I should ignore her and get back to sleep. By the time she woke up the next day, she should realize her mistake and not do it again. Or will she?

I do am interested in her, but I prefer to takes things slow when it comes to relationship. Just because I likes her in the game doesn't mean I'll be marrying her the next time I met her in person. I want to get to know her better. What's her likes and dislikes, her goals, her regrets; everything about her, I wanted to know it all.

That was why I didn't care whether there's a bomb near my heart. I know for sure it won't hurt me, but the most important part is, I can get to know her. 

She had once asked me how did I know the 3rd Eruption will occur in Nagazora, and how come I know her name. I didn't answer and just smile at her. Will she believe me if I told her she was a character of a game? And the fact that she will soon sacrifice herself in order to get her student back on track?

With that thoughts remaining in my head, my conscious slowly drift off to the dreamland. 

...

"Ah! What is Himeko doing in his room?!"

"Kiana Idiotka is stupid. Da, The Bronya know the reason why, but The Bronya won't tell you anything."

"Huh? You know why, Bronya? Then tell me!"

"No. It's only for adult, Kiana Idiotka is still a kid."

"What are you talking about?! You're even smaller than me!"

"But The Bronya's brain is a lot more mature than Kiana idiotka's small brain. Small. Small."

"You don't need to repeated it thrice!"

"Ugh...what is this noises right in the morning?" Groggily, Himeko rubbed her eyes as she slowly rise up to a sitting position. She feels sick as if her head was hit by a truck, but it was all from the hangover. 

When Kiana hears Himeko grumbling, she quickly turned her head only for her face to turned beef red as she stares speechless at Himeko. Her brain couldn't comprehend why the latter was naked on a man's bed, but she knew that something is wrong. 

"Ah? Kiana and Bronya? What are you doing in my room?" Himeko muttered the moment she saw the two standing still few meters away from the bed. It still hasn't registered in her mind that she was not in her room. But the moment she look around the room in a daze, she finally comes to realization. When she turned her head to her left, she breath a sigh of relief when she didn't see anyone sleeping next to her.

It was then the three suddenly heard a voice calling out to them from the living room.

"Kiana-chan and Bronya-chan! Why did you two took too long to wake Ms. Himeko up? I'm already done preparing the breakfast." Hearing Mei's voice, Kiana suddenly remembered she was told to wake up Himeko but when she open the door to the latter's room, she wasn't there. That was why she came to this room to check, only to be surprised to see the woman sleeping comfortably on a man's bed butt naked. 

The three silently stares at each other before they nodded in understanding. 

When they arrived in the living room, they saw the man helping Mei putting the plates on the table. Kiana quickly charge toward him before pointing her finger at him saying she can do the same, but then realized everything had already been placed on the table which put her in a depressed mode.

As always, don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read so far!

Also, check out my patreon if you are interested in more chapters ahead of the daily release!(5 Chapters)

https://www.patreon.com/NeetGuy

14