Chapter 19 – Imaginary Space
323 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week have passed, I finally finished creating my own Imaginary Space. It isn't particularly hard nor is it easy. I wouldn't be able to create it this fast if not for my knowledge in regards to spatial manipulation and herrscher power of the void. 

Though in actuality, It only took me merely a few hours...but upon thinking about it, I realized how fortunate I am. Even Sirin, the 2nd Herrscher, the Herrscher of the Void, can easily do it at the snap of her fingers. It WOULD be strange if I can't do it despite being able to manipulated the same power as hers. All it takes from me was Honkai energy, which was something I had a huge reserve of inside my body.

The reason why I decided to take my time is because I don't want them to know the full extent of my power, and when I mentioned 'them,' I meant the Schicksal. The Overseer should already knows how powerful a true herrscher is, but since I didn't show much of my power, even he couldn't come to conclusion just yet on what kind of herrscher I am. 

Today is Saturday, so that means Mei and the other two girls should be free since it's weekend. She had been inquiring me about it in the past few days, thinking I might have forgotten my promise to her. And my response would always be telling her to wait, she shouldn't rush for this kind of thing. And now, she shall not wait any further. 

Getting up on my feet, I walk toward the door and exit the room. With my awfully sharp hearing, I quickly picks up where my target is and start walking toward the living room. It seems Kiana wasn't in the mood today as I can sense her still resting in her room, unlike the usual where she would be flirting with Mei while watching movies. Bronya on the other hand, she's beating players online with her insane gaming skill as usual.

"Good morning, Mei." I greeted the purple haired girl sitting on the sofa the moment I stepped into the living room.

"Ah, good morning, Kei-san. You're also early today." Turning her attention away from the television, she return my greeting with a curt nod. 

"Same goes to you. What are you watching? Oh, do you want a cup of coffee too? I'm going to prepare one for myself so might as well," 

"A movie about some super heroes fighting a giant purple man with a weird-looking chin. And yes, I would like a cup of coffee please." 

Nodding my head, I head to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for the both of us. By the use of coffee machine, it only takes me about five minutes to get it done. If it was the me before I got my power, I would have preferred orange juice than the sour coffee. But after traveling through many worlds as my mind aged while my physical body still remains the same, I've grown a liking to coffee.

Am I actually getting older? Cough, I mean isn't it usually older people that enjoyed drinking coffee? That's what I used to believe but in reality, they are also some young people who also enjoyed their sour drink. Take Mei for example. 

"Here you go." I said as I placed the hot cup of coffee for her on the table before finding a seat for me on the single couch. She thanked me before taking a sip and then turned her head to look at me with a question look on her face. It seems she noticed that I wanted to talk to her about something. Alright, let's get straight to the point then.

"Well, the preparation you've been waiting is ready." For a moment, she was confused but then it suddenly clicked in her mind as her eyes open wide. She look at me with unbelievable look on her face, to which I nodded with a chuckle. 

...

"A door?" Mei doubtfully ask upon seeing another door after entering my room. It wasn't there before, it would have been mentioned by Kiana or Bronya when the two slipped into my room previously had it been there at the time. 

At first, I thought of something like a portable button where the girls can carry anywhere they go. But then I thought it would be a pain if they ended up losing it somewhere, so I shook off the idea. 

"Try opening it," I urge her with a playful look on my face. Though she was starting to question my sanity, her hand grasped on the door handle before twisting it and pulling it open. And yes, there's only wall in front of her. 

The disappointment on her face as it gradually turned to worse was something I would remember for the rest of my life. Hearing a small laugh from behind her, her head quickly turned around as she face me with her eyes hidden by her bangs. Though I couldn't read her eyes, I can tell she's getting angry to which I immediately explain to her how my Imaginary Space works.

"Without my permission as the creator, none will be able to trepass it unless they hold a stronger power. If I have to count, there's quite a few people in mind but that's not the point. The reason why it shows nothing to you is exactly because of that. Now then, try opening it again." 

True to my words, she wasn't greeted by wall again by the time she opened the door the second time. It was a blinding lights, she couldn't see past the door and neither did she know where it would take her. But despite that, Mei willingly walk through it as she has her trust in me. Due to the blinding lights, she was forced to closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes to take the clear view of her surrounding, she was once again stunned at the familiar city around her. It was the city where it all begins, Nagazora.

Don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read so far!

Also, check out my patreon for more chapters ahead!(5 Chapters)

https://www.patreon.com/NeetGuy

11