Chapter 21 – Undefeatable
324 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That was pretty rude of you, suddenly throwing lightning at my face." I nonchalantly said after the lightning strikes comes to an end. It wasn't a surprise to me that her attacks did nothing to me, not even a scratch on my clothes. Seeing that I'm perfectly fine from her lightning attacks, she was obviously enraged by that and swiftly send more lightning my way with a shout. 

I didn't even bother dodging and let the lightning comes crashing onto me, one after another. And just like the first time, I remained unharmed throughout the whole lightning attacks. "Aren't you tired doing all this? Come on, let's sit back and talk."

"Shut up!" Leaving a thunderclap behind, she disappeared from her spot before reappearing right behind me before a ruthless punch covered in purple lightning head toward my head, aiming to end me right there and then. 

"Was that a punch? It felt like something just tickle me or something," I teasingly said after her fist land precisely on my temple, yet I'm fine. She then jumped backward before throwing another round of lightning straight at me. But no matter how many attacks she launched at me, every one of them was as ineffective as the first. And I just stood there, taking all the attacks on me.

The more she attacks, the more she realized that something was clearly wrong. Her strongest attack, which was the lightning, it did nothing to me. If it was anyone else, even a herrscher would at least got a bit of scratch on their clothes but that's not the case for me. 

"What are you?! Why is my attack doing nothing to you?!" While saying that, she throws another round of lightning at me, yet the only things that was destroyed by her attack was the ground I stood on. 

"Well, you see," as I was saying, lightning also started to appear around me. I then raise my hand before casually swiping right, as with that motion, a round of lightning appeared and went straight toward her. "Even I can do something like that, see."

Of course, as to be expected of Herrscher of Thunder, my lightning attack also did nothing to her. And what surprised her right now wasn't the attack but my control of lightning, that shouldn't be possible! She knew that the gem of conquest is still deep within her host, so there shouldn't be any other herrscher being able to wield her power. Is this another work of the accursed human?

"Damn human! They're thinking of manipulating my power? Never!" She screamed as lightning occasionally flashes and rumbles in the dark and cloudy sky. She seems to be misunderstanding something, and I don't see any point explaining thing to her so might as well let her went on rampage for a while as in the end, she will never escape out of this place with me in here.

Woops, since she keep destroying the ground I stood on, I had to move around or it will be embarrassing if I accidentally slip on a stone. As she keep destroying building after building on her rampage, I was moving around the place and could still sense that the Honkai energy in her body is increasing at rapid rate the more she used her power. If this goes on, the herrscher persona might eventually take over Mei's body for real and the latter will be gone for good. 

That was obviously not in my plan, and thus, without saying a word, I appeared right behind her before swiftly chopping her in the neck. The moment she noticed my presence on her back, it was already too late. "Guh—you...damn..human..." Leaving those words as her parting gift, she fainted on the spot. 

"That didn't go as well as I thought, but it wasn't bad either. At least, she should already learned that her power won't work on me the next time she appear again," I muttered while carrying the unconscious Mei in a princess carry before dropping her on the bed I pulled out of my inventory. Looking at the unfortunate state of the buildings and the cracks on the ground of my surrounding, I sighed in relief. 

With a wave of my hand, a window of hologram suddenly appeared in my sight. Looking at the bomb icon among many other icons, I chuckled while thinking, 'even if they secretly put a spyware in my body, I don't have to worry since I can easily transfer it directly to my inventory without effecting it me like this, see.' 

I had also been in this kind of situation once in the past, and I naively believe them and put a shackle on myself. The moment I did, I knew my life is done if not for the fact that I awakened to a new ability a week later. In that seven days, I learned how greedy and manipulative a human can be. And it was in that world that I learned acting as a weak person also got it's own advantages.

You know the face slapping in most wuxia novel? Yeah, it's that kind of world. I will never visits that world again, I mean they are all idiots. Every steps I takes, trouble comes knocking on my door. If I beat one, his brother, his grampa, his great-grampa, his great-great-grampa will appear like a cockroach. There's no end to them, so I ended up running away to another world the moment I beat his third uncle.

Though this world also have it's fair share of trouble, it isn't as troublesome as the cultivation world. In fact, if I had known where Otto was keeping the real Kiana, I might already rescued her from that evil man before ending him once and for all. I had a hunch on who might be the vessel of the real Honkai, but without seeing the person with my own two eyes, it's hard to say. 

"Mmm...where..am I?" 

"You're in my Imaginary Space, have you forgotten about it?"

"No, now that you said it, I remembered. What happen after that? I only remember that I felt pain all over my body and the next thing I know, I woke up." So she didn't notice her body was being taken over by the herrscher...this might take a while. 

Don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read so far!

Check out my patreon for more chapters ahead of public release!(5-6 Chapters)

https://www.patreon.com/NeetGuy

Thanks for the support, Talon Hollins, Daniel Barbosa, Victor Gonzalez, GodxHandsome!

12