Chapter 5 – Mr. English man, I gotta go.
149 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'They're going to appear here Demi.'

Nova and I are currently sitting on a mall bench and waiting for an opportunity to collect energy.

Today's events would unfold like this: Natalie's childhood friend (also her childhood crush) visited the city. Lucas, who was also at the mall, bumped into Natalie whilst her lead cousin was searching for clothes. There will be a tense atmosphere, Natalie wants to tag along with Lucas but his childhood friend was with her.

'Ha~ I feel bad for the guy.' Nova stated with a heavy sigh.

'I mean, why would you inviting a guy to hang out but leave him alone to join another guy?' He complained about how Natalie was fickle-minded and all that.

'I don't know, ask the one who made it?' I raised a brow and rolled my eyes. He's the creator, why complain?

'Oh~ yeah. Hehe, those were my childhood days, ya can't blame me.' He smiled cheekily.

I ignored him and continued walking. Lucas, Natalie , and the other guy should be here by this time. I tried to look for them when...

 

*SPLASH*

 

'What the f*ck.' I almost said out loud. I looked at the guy who was at fault. The guy had blonde hair and hazel eyes.

'It's the-'

"I'm sorry!" The guy with a British accent looked panicked. He tried offering me his handkerchief.

"Use this." I only looked at the small piece of cloth.

"Seriously, that's totally going to wipe ALL of this?" I said sarcastically whilst I hold my now damp clothes from boba tea. I sighed and held my nose bridge because of a headache.

"You know what? Never mind." I didn't have time to deal with this english guy so I started walking away.

"No, please! At least let me compensate you." He ran after me, he really seemed sorry.

"Let me buy you a set of clothes as a replacement." I don't really have time for this since I have to search for them, but I wouldn't want to walk around with an exposed bra and pee looking stains on my pants.

I might as well buy clothes, I'm sure I can find them after I change. I accepted his offer and went with him.

"Woah-woah, wait a minute. Here?" I looked at the blonde guy, is he cockoo? He brought me to Ch*nel.

"Where else? I should replace the clothes I ruined with the same value." And that's the time I remembered that I was inside a weapthy girl's body. I looked down at the luxury brand I was wearing.

Even if I was wearing luxury brands it's still felt weird to shop at Ch*nel. I've never, in my entire life, shopped in Ch*nel.

'Demi, he's the-'

"Now, come on." The guy dragged me inside and went to the store clerk.

"Sir Be-" Before the clerk even finished a sentence, the guy talked over her.

"A simple set of dress, shoes, and a purse." The clerk nodded and lead us to a room. The room was filled with a variety of clothes.

"*sigh* I could seriously just pick a shirt and jeans from outside. What's with the unecessary stuff?"

"Just pick." I wanted to quickly get over it so I randomly picked a dress.

"No need for shoes and a purse." I changed into it and the female clerk adjust it for me, it's a perfect fit. I thanked the clerk and the british guy when we left the store. I said goodbye but mr. English here stopped me.

"Wait, my name is Ben." So? I raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

"Okay? Have a nice day then."

"Can I get your name?" I started wondering what this guy's identity was, what was he on about?

'He's thd childhood friend.' I suddenly heard Nova spoke.

'Wait, what!?' I looked back at him again, then what happened to Natalie and Lucas?

'Why didn't you tell me?!'

'I tried to.' Nova sighed.

"So... Your name?"

"De-... Yvonne." I almost slipped and said Demi. For some reason, his face lit up. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Look, mr. English man, I gotta go." I hurried off and quickly went to the spot that the two leads would encounter each other.

'There's no one here.'

'Argh! I ruined it.' I slumped at a nearby bench and sighed. Who would've thought that mr. English man was the childhood friend? Natalie's probably waiting for him, I better check.

I walked towards the mall entrance and saw the beautiful heroine standing there. She was on her phone and calling someone when mr. English man appeared.

'We could still get the energy right? We just delayed it a bit.' Nova said shile sitting on my shoulder.

'Let's just follow them.' and we did. We followed them towards the food court, the movies, and the department store until an hour was finished. And finally, the time of their encounter appears.

'Now we just need the male lead to appear on that corner.' Nova said. We were anticipating a loud thud and a feminine yelp when...

"What are you doing?"

"G*ddamit! You scared the sh*t out of me." I flinched and turned around to see a guy behind me. It was Lucas.

"What are you doing here?!" My eyes went large as I asked him.

"Why, am I not allowed here?" No, You idiot! You're supposed to be THERE not HERE. I held my nose bridge again. I completely messed up.

.

.

.

"Pft."

"What happened Benny?"

"Oh, nothing. I just remembered something." The blonde guy was thinking about the black haired woman from earlier.

'I can't believe it, she doesn't even remember me?' He thought to himself.

 "De-... Yvonne." When I heard her name, my face lit up. Yvonne, she's really that little girl from before.

 "Look, mr. English man, I gotta go." She was in a hurry, I didn't even get to talk to her properly. But mr. English man?

"pft." It's something she'd think of, she's Yvonne after all.

"Brother Benny, what's on your mind?" Natalie, who was at my side asked.

"Nothing really, just something funny I watched from earlier."

"Okay~ if you say so."

The moment i saw her sitting on the bench, I already had a hunch, I was frozen in place when she stood up and came to my side that I accidentally spilled my boba tea on her. I knew that I had to make sure if my intuition was right, and I was! The six-year-old little girl I met 10 years ago was in front of me. It's a surprise that I can recognize her.

'I want to see her again.' The blonde man smiled to himself, oblivious to the woman's stare beside him. The girl on his side thought 'how funny was the video he watched earlier?'.

6