1.3– Destruction of Peace*
106 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...so..." The huge man that looks like a bear looked at his son helplessly. "You're curious?"

"What's wrong with being curious?!" Little Bori Khan refuted. "I wanted to know what's inside, so I took a peak!"

When Mother Khan heard what his son had said, she almost didn't flair up immediately. "You– you're still not admitting your mistakes!! You said peak. What peak!! You clearly burned down the entire shed! You stinky brat!!!"

"It's not my fault!! It's your chicken!! Why are you blaming me, for?!!!"

"You still haven't learned!! If you didn't opened that door that stupid chicken will not wrecked havock inside the shed! And you even have a nerve to join the chicken to play!! Hah! If I don't make butt swell today, then I will not cook dinner!!!"

"What does it have to do with me?!! I was just inside the same place with that chicken at the same time! I am not the one who let that lamp fall off! And I'm not even the idiot who place the stupid lamp in that stupid place at the first place!! Who in the world would put a lamp beside the bundle of hay!!"

Bori Kahn was so angry that his chubby face, flushed red like a ripe tomato. With clenched teeth, he gripped the Hem of his clothes tightly as he glared at his mother angrily.

It was the truth. It was not his fault the shed got burned. Bori Khan just got in and didn't even have time to look around, when those bunch of stinky bullies threw King– that scary big rooster– at the shed and close the door.

Bori Kahn and King fought each other, until King accidentally pushed the lantern and burned half of the shed.

Little Kahn knew he was at fault too. He knew why his mother got angry to this extreme. And he now also realized that that shed is not an ordinary shed at all.

It's actually a little armory belonging to their family. It contains his father's precious collection of weapons he gathered after going around the martial arts world.

That's why her mother burst and exploded just like that.

He also knew how worried her mother is when he was trapped in that shed. Thankfully, only half of the shed was burned and none of the weapons inside were affected.

Nevertheless, this doesn't lessen Bori Kahn's anger. After all, his only fault is that he went inside the shed without telling his parents.

Sighing, father Kahn looked at his son, and couldn't help but feel soft.

He was worried as well. When he heard from the others that his son was trapped inside the burning shed, his heart almost stopped beating.

"Come on. Let's go home? I'm a little hungry now." He said as he stroked his son's head as if appeasing an angry cat. He then pushed his son forward, while he led his wife as well as putting his hand on her waist, coaxing her to calm her anger.

...

Such a peaceful day. The sun shines incredibly bright. The birds sing as they play with the wind. The fluttering leaves move like waves, clapping like an audience enjoying the performance of the birds.

Meanwhile, although the scent of burned wood has yet to dessipitate, mother Kahn was already calmed and managed to get the truth out of the sulking Bori Kahn.

However, when mother Kahn heard about those bullies, it just angered her more.

Who wouldn't. This is her son, ah. Bori Kahn just started to feel the presence of the chi in his body and have yet to learn any martial arts.

What if she didn't made it in time? What if she was not there? Then his little son might just die prematurely just because of a simple prank!

This really infuriates mother Kahn. Even the usual quiet and gentle father Kahn was angry as well.

He was the leader of the tribe's group of warriors. How dare they bully his son!!

He may have been away from the tribe often, but that does mean that he will tolerate this.

This time, it was fortunate that my wife was nearby. But what about next time?

Furious, father Kahn went out to confront those bullies' parents after coaxing his wife to calm down once again and convicted her to leave the matter to him.

However, never would he expect in his entire life, that this is the last time...

The last time he will see the tribe he was protecting for all his life intact and peaceful.

Because, as father Kahn stepped out of his house– father Kahn heard the nervous and panic shouts and screams of his tribesmen.

"F*ck!! Leader, we're surrounded!!"

"What did you say?!"

...

...

...

 

10