Forward
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     I am recording this journal here as I never know anymore if I am going to die today, my bones left in the sun. My plan is to spread these journals out across a few other worlds, in  libraries, online, and forgotten fields. You likely will never find my whole story, I just know now, more than ever in my life, that my life is actually worth recording. And may be useful to some other lost soul like myself. I feel that I am on an endless sea with my crew, destined to travel for centuries and never see the same port twice. I want to share my journey with you, whoever you are, and for you to finish it... and call me your brother. A brother you will never meet. But one you will know well, by the end. You will never find my resting place, but I want you to imagine you have, and share a tear, a smile, and a drink with my ghost.

     My story is as unique as one is likely to find among these lonely rocks I have 'grammed it on. I hope it finds you well.

 

Just so you know, the MC is going to be a hybrid demihuman, my plan is: roughly 40% human, 25% canine, 25% feline, 10%... other. But that is just the appearance, and it won't play heavily into the story. I don't intend for him to be a furry (I am taking some inspiration from "Grimoire of Zero" for him), but if you are, please enjoy!

This is going to be both scifi and fantasy, e.g. goblins and farengi. What do you think?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
2