CHAPTER 6
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hero swallowed and stared at Alex, seeing her do exactly what Aero used to do when he was thinking.

It wasn’t like Alex was biting her nails, it was just making a slight noise as the teeth hit each other after sliding of the nail.

Aero…Could it be you, Aero?

Would there be a slight possibility of Aero sitting next to me, talking to me…Just a small one?

Could I…Belief it’s you? Could I take the chance?

Hero continued to stare, wanting and wishing that the person next him could be Aero. He knew pretending Alex was Aero was stupid but…He just couldn’t help himself! But if it were real, if it was really Aero…He wouldn’t have to pretend now, would he?

Maybe he wanted it so bad that he was literally seeing things!

…She was real right?

I’m not making her whole body and whatever up, right?

Touching the arm of the person beside him, Hero pinched it, only to see that Alex glared at him after taking his pinkie and hurting him by pulling at it.

The person next to him was most definitely real!

 

“Ok ok! I’m sorry!” Hero stated.

It doesn’t matter…

“You better be bucko!” Alex said.

It doesn’t matter, because I like this person…

“I was just…Trying to get your attention!” Hero stated, trying to free his poor pinkie finger.

“…Oh, what did you say?” Aero asked, letting go of Hero.

Hero smiled at Aero, secretly glad for his pinkie, and said, “Don’t forget…”

Aero waited, then repeated, “Don’t forget…”

Hero licked his lips and tried to think quickly. “Don’t forget…To add in fighting…People like to fight…”

Phew!

As Hero felt relieved because he had covered up his initial reasoning on pinching Alex, Aero again just shook her head and silently thought that Hero was yet again stating the obvious!

 

“First, a game where you start with nothing.” Aero huffed out. Of course, you start a game with nothing, if you started off with everything, you wouldn’t play it! Actually, some people probably would I suppose…

Hero interrupted Aero’s thoughts, “Yeah, you know…Like air…Nothing!” Hero said.

…Completely unrealistic! Aero thought!

Yet…

Normally you start with a toon that has nothing…Hero is saying that you aren’t even a toon?

Then Aero frowned, “What do you want, no bodies, or bodies so you can fight!? You’re confusing me!”

Hero slowly nodded, “…Well, perhaps you can make the players work for the bodies, and…And they’ll look forward to fighting!”

Aero slightly shook her head and went back into thought, while Hero put an arm around her.

Was it this reason that it didn’t matter? Hero thought. That I feel totally at ease to put my arm around her?

…My hand…

Hero looked down at a specific half covered breast, completely forgetting the subject of conversation.

So close…

“Hero!”

“Mmm.” He mumbled, only to find himself leaning in and taking in those pouting lips of hers.

Ah…

 

Just moments into their kiss, Hero pulled her onto his lap, even though the space provided hardly was enough, and pushed her closer to him.

“So hot!” Hero stated, claiming a bum cheek in one of his palms.

Hots…He thought, because it was plural…Her arse is hot, her tits are hot…Her fucking tongue is hot!

Aero put her hands on each side of Hero’s face and connected their mouths once again.

Dam…

Hero’s other hand went into Aero’s hair, messing the pony tail up, but Aero didn’t even notice. As much as they were on a bus right now, she put a hand under Hero’s shirt and touched a nipple.

Pulling apart from the kiss, Hero groaned to her touch and sucked lightly upon her neck.

“Don’t leave marks…” Aero stated. In this hot place, there was just no way that she could cover a love bite!

 

Again, Hero groaned, wanting to claim this body, yet not able too.

Pushing her into him again, this time his pecker was fully loaded and feeling her more. Hero then placed a finger down into her boyleg type of panties.

“Argh…”

Dammit woman! You say for me not to leave marks but look at you!

Hero let out another groan to her biting his own neck, as he tried to move the finger that he started to place inside her.

“Hero…”

For a short moment, Hero stopped, trapped in the many moments of the past. How much had he wanted to hear this? How much had he missed it?

 

Trying to get her lips with his, also trying to push his finger in and pulling it out, Hero felt like he was lost…

…It was just like all the other times with Aero…

Fuck, he wanted this girl! Right now!

“I want you!”

Aero smiled gently into their kiss and felt pretty damned special.

After so long, Hero still wanted her…He still lost himself to her…And that was some damned feat…It should be in the Guinness book of…

Letting out a moan through there kiss, Aero took in a deep breath to the two fingers now inside her.

Dam…

Breathing heavily, Aero found herself even slightly moving on her own as she looked down…To the bulge…

Poor man…

It really wasn’t fair…

Man had something poking out, so it was harder to satisfy in this type of predicament…A girl however…They could even cum, and it wouldn’t really show, well…It wouldn’t be running down their legs…Most of it just stays inside like a little hidey spot…On the other hand, a man’s cum leave’s…

 

Touching the bulge in his pants, Aero looked up to see the desire in his eyes and smiled.

Man, when they finally have sex…It should be awesome right?

What the hell?

Aero couldn’t believe that she was thinking like this…It wasn’t like they had never had sex before! They have had sex so many times you might as well call them bunnies! It also wasn’t like sex was a new thing!

Undoing the zipper and putting a hand inside, Aero placed her hand over his hard shaft. Was it alright to how easily going this was? It was like…A normal thing that they had been doing for years, but really…You wouldn’t think that they had not been with each other for a thousand years or so…

“Woman…” It seemed that only basic thoughts were able to enter into Hero’s head at the current moment…

“Mmm?”

Their lips connected again as they both continued to move their hands…Their mouths were like…Hungry and were in the middle of eating something awesomely delicious. Their hands…They were hungry, desperate to fill themselves with something! Obvious desire of the other threw the other into depths that neither had been for near two decades…Or more…And neither of them had been prepared for it whatsoever…

 

Aero might have had some sort of mask on before but at this time, it was coming off…

The feeling that grew and grew overtook her and her mask, showing her natural reaction…And natural thoughts…

Letting out Hero’s name quietly into his ear…Just like she always used to, Hero only lost more of himself, wanting her more and more…

Perhaps it was so ‘natural’ to both of them that they didn’t even know that Hero was calling her ‘Aero’ instead of ‘Alex’. It was just as great as before, in the hotel…Even though they were now on a bus, even though they were uncomfortable but, their sexual attraction to one another and their desire won out entirely and before either of them thought too much into it, an action took place that made them suddenly aware once again…

 

Not only had they stopped wanking and fingering…They had indeed gone the entire way…

How did that happen?

Suddenly, they were aware of the bus once again…They were aware of their positions and how uncomfortable it was…

Hero sighed, wanting desperately to finish but…

Aero too wanted desperately to finish…

“We talked about this…” Aero stated…

“…I know…” Hero stated, hiding his face into her neck…

“Then why are we already like this? What, we can’t last for a day or something?” Aero spat out, yet still hugged onto him…And still didn’t get off of him…

 

She felt herself, she remembered how close she was to finishing…She felt like she could even start to tremble now, even though they had stopped moving…

Hero too didn’t push her off of him, just sat there, hiding his head…Like he always did when he had lost control.

Right…Your used to stopping aren’t you Hero?

Aero on the other hand never liked it when Hero stopped and suddenly thought about what he was doing, which was trying to rein in his thoughts…Trying…His pecker was still quite firmly inside her still though!

Moving slightly, to her past memories of not having wanted him to stop, she claimed his mouth once again.

Feeling Hero’s hand over her bum and move her into him, she felt an accomplished feeling overcome her. That’s right, when Hero was the girl, giving in to her when she was the man, it had felt right…Like right now…Perhaps it’s because it’s the normal way to reproduce…Whatever…

It wasn’t like they couldn’t love each other when they were the same sex, it’s just…Not the whole package…

 

Before Aero could think more, she…Didn’t think at all…Just felt…

His hands were larger than she thought…As they held onto a bum cheek and her waist…She felt his tongue in her mouth, his bulge ready to explode!

Hero moved a hand to take in a breast and slightly squeezed the flesh now inside both of his palms.

Fuck!

Could it be because they hadn’t had sex in these bodies? Could they say that it’s because it was in a public place and doing something like this would get you hot for sex?

Or…In the depths of their minds there was another idea upon why it felt so damned, fucking good…Was it because it was simply Aero, or Hero?

To hear their name, to feel the desire, to melt along with them…It was like an unavoidable path that had to be taken. That, even though the relationship might be one like a rollercoaster, it was full…It was…Life in itself. You just wanted to take it and make it your own!

 

Within no time, the bus suddenly wasn’t really there again, just like the feeling of being uncomfortable…

The names of ‘Hero’ and ‘Aero’ were once again said and the feeling that had subsided before now grew more and more. They wanted to moan and groan loudly, they wanted to have more room, but they seemed to unconsciously know that this was what they had to put up with and were quietly in harmony in that small space.

Hero moved his arse further out of the back of the chair and held Aero down, harder on top of him. Pushing her into him, he watched her bite her lip and groaned to how sexy that short act was.

 

I didn’t even feel pain…Aero thought, moaning into Hero’s neck.

Fuck she’s wet…So wet! Hero thought, feeling his pecker getting squashed.

“I want to come…” Hero said, already hardly holding himself back.

“Ah!” Was all Aero could let out as she trembled into him, finally releasing herself.

Hero felt his head become slightly uncomfortable as that was where her hands were, and they held onto him tightly, but her trembling muscles against his squashed pecker took priority upon his thoughts and he too released.

Holding her tightly to him, trying to not be so loud, he pushed her into him a few times before he stopped, utterly breathless.

So…Fucking…Good!

 

Aero sighed and sorta laid on top of him…Also breathless…

It only took a moment before a word was spoken…

“Shit…”

Hero kissed her forehead and said, “I know…”

“You suck.” Was all she could say as she closed her eyes…

Hero held her tighter to him and closed his eyes. “…I know…I’m a terrible person…”

Through what Aero felt was a dream, she said, “You…You’re also silly and pathetic.”

Hero tried to look at the woman on top of him and moved a piece of her hair out of her face. “If you are Aero, I am terrible…I am silly and pathetic.”

 

Aero found herself in Egypt, as it was in the past…It was obviously the past because there were no cars…There was no big industrial buildings…

Hero was holding her to him, almost like a familiar feeling, and she heard his words…

“Who else would I be?”

Hero closed his eyes and held her tighter to him, afraid that he was also dreaming, “Aero…”

“What!?”

Aero could only cuddle back her lover, “Why are we back in Egypt?”

It felt surreal but she just couldn't keep her eyes opened! Of course, she felt that way but her eyes were already closed!

 

Hero frowned and looked at Aero once again…To find her fast asleep…

It really was…The best time to talk to Aero…In a strange, confusing kind of way.

Holding her in his arms…The time spent without her had felt so long…

Well, Hero thought, I have my goal.

It had been like all these years without Aero hadn't really mattered, that the time could be forgotten easily. Even if it's just a few years, it would make him...Whole, and so he wanted to be here, with Aero, right now...That is that!

 

Now…It was perfect…

All he had to do was to remind Aero on how great they were together! How hard can it be?

A small shudder went through him, as he knew that it probably wasn't going to be easy. But...If there was one thing he knew through and through, it was Aero. Aero liked to look towards the future and make plans. Perhaps that could be a way to once again obtain Aero's heart forever...And well, if that doesn't work, try another! With the fact that Aero is in young female body, which hopefully meant years before death, Hero felt he should have enough time...He hoped...

Knowing all too well on what he had done in the past, Hero could only shake it off and just try anyway...Simply because, he suddenly felt alive once again and he also...Still loved Aero.

 

Hero fell asleep quickly, hoping that this small exchange, where Aero admitted to being Alex, was real. That when they wake up, Aero is still Alex…

He didn’t even have time to be surprised…But he did make one plan, one goal, before his mind blacked out to sleep...

 

***

1