CHAPTER 8
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Never did Hero think that he’d be ‘killed’ of as ‘Jesus’ in such a way though.

They pretty much forced him into the position of having to carry a stupid, heavy cross and look as though he was nailed to it.

Paying for sins…Crying…People…

They were all scammed, and Hero wanted to yell it out to them all!

Why hadn’t he? Was it because, ultimately, he didn’t really care? That perhaps he felt like he deserved all this? Was this him still feeling like he…He had…

He did kill Aero after all. He felt like he had done something so tragically awful that...

Well, it was so long ago, and Hero can't really remember what he was feeling back then anyway…

 

Whatever it was, it was a scam and he never died, and he was never a 'Jesus'. It was just one 'religion' fighting against ‘God’s’ to get more followers…Or something like that. Hero did know more about it and all, he was there after all, it's just that after losing Aero, things had to become a lot simpler for him, or he just couldn't cope...

But now, in the modern day, with the Bible still around…It’s scary…

How in the world had it lasted so long!?

Why is there so many people following it!? Do they not realize that the evidence of the dinosaurs alone states the bible as…Bullshit? I mean, we, the Unigals, were the ones that threw a rock at this damned planet so the dinosaurs would die but come on! ‘Jesus’? ‘God’? It’s all a scam people! Wake up!

Nuts…Their all nuts…

 

When it came to religion, Hero was definitely not a part of it…Not anymore…When he lost Aero and over these thousands of years, Hero got over religion and what it was. A book, a preacher, a few words mashed together…There’s a religion! I could start a religion on something to do with a toilet! If stupid people wanted to follow that idea, then it’d probably become a full religion! I mean, people go to the toilet often, we could announce sitting on it ‘praying’ to the toilet god! Oh, wouldn’t it be a shit kind of god too!

Haha…

That is what Hero thinks anyway.

It is ironic though, Jesus getting reincarnated and whatnot…It was the only time that Hero didn’t reincarnate, when really, he does reincarnate every time that he dies…

It’s nearly laughable…

 

***

 

It was the next day, where they had pooled in their money and gotten a cheap hotel for two days, and had a good night sleep…Yes, there was only one bed, but the ‘rule’ did in fact apply.

Both of them, in each other’s arms, felt completely rested! It was strangely awkward at first, yet strangely not…

They had laid together so many times that it was only natural to not even think of two beds…Then again, both are supposed to think that the other isn’t a person that they know very well…It was…Strange…

In the end, before going to sleep, it was more like a shrug on the shoulder, or the word ‘whatever’, and they just cuddled, accepting the circumstance rather well.

Deep inside them, it was probably what they wanted anyway, to be with each other in one bed…So, to a certain degree, at least one plan went right!

 

Having to put the ‘game’ on hold for the moment, both of them got into action, on Aero’s request, to find a job. They needed more money, and both their families weren’t rich so…They decided to just get money themselves, since their visas still had heaps of time left on them.

The thing that sucks with today’s world…Is that a lot of listed job’s seemed to all want ‘experience required’.

Aero went on and on about it, making Hero have to calm her down, but to him, she really did have a point! Where does a person start? How did someone obtain experience back in day dot anyway!?

She thought it was absolutely ridiculous because it’s not like they can put their past lives in their resume’s! If they could do that…They’d be the bosses!

This is when one sees someone being a ‘natural’ at something, it’s because they really have done it before, just in a past life! But that too can’t be put down on a resume! ‘Oh, I’ve been told that I’m a natural at painting houses’.

…That’s nice…

 

But, of course, they were only ‘nineteen’ and ‘24’ years old and only so much can happen! Again, it’s not like you can put on a resume your ‘real’ age! ‘Age: 3954 years of age just on Earth alone. As a Unigal, which you won’t understand, I was close to five hundred years before coming here to Earth…Surely you can employ me for something!’

Yeah, the humans might have their theories upon reincarnation and beliefs but…They still had no idea that they were all Unigals and that some Unigals that are here still actually know the truth!

Although, there was a Unigal theory that the non-prisoners here might not actually reincarnate…But that’s something else that we can think about later! Well…Even if we think about it, would we ever really find out? It’s not like they were at Sun, their home planet, and had the devices needed to test the non-prisoners…

Whatever…It just probably wasn’t a good idea to spout out all these truths to a random employer who might or might not employ you…

Normal, I’m very normal…I just have a secret!

 

But then, you could have been here for many many years, then have no idea upon some things. I mean, if you as a person that really had no interest in something, it would be the last thing you that want to learn right?

Well…Neither of them had experience in machinery. Neither of them had gone to uni, neither of them had the certificate for carpentry, plumber…They had extensive knowledge in some things but nowadays you need that certificate…And to get the certificate, you need to spend years in some other type of ‘school’!

‘I know all about that, but I learnt how to do it a hundred years ago from the professional so and so.’ Again, the employer will just think you are…I’ll leave that blank…

The list of what could not be said is extensive…Absolutely annoyingly so!

 

“I miss the olden days…” Aero stated.

Hero nodded, “Me too.”

“Even schooling is different today.” Aero said.

Again, Hero nodded, “Agreed.”

“You know, in my school, they did dance as a lesson.” Aero stated, looking at Hero, now the newspaper and the resumes forgotten.

“Dance? As in jazz, hip hop?” Hero asked.

Aero nodded. “Yep!”

 

Hero went silent and Aero watched as the rarity of Hero having an idea came into…Wait! It was an idea!

“Experiences…The game!” Aero said, pointing at Hero.

Hero frowned, “That was becoming my idea…”

“I beat you!” Aero happily said, punching him in his stomach lightly.

Hero pulled on her hand quickly and grabbed her with one arm around her waist, to tickle her with the other.

“Hey!” Aero yelled, then giggled, “Stop…Stop it!”

“You started it!” Hero stated, almost childlike.

It suddenly reminded him of his new, younger sister.

Aero got out of his hold, while he was somewhat absent minded, and giggled, “How can someone that has been around for thousands of years act so childish?”

 

Seeing her still a bit breathless, yet smiling and full of life, Hero smiled. “Perhaps it’s true when someone says that childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies…”

“What, is that where you’ve been all this time? In…” Aero stopped short.

How could she deny it? Of course, she was curious upon how Hero had spent his time without her. But, to another degree, she didn’t want to know either…

“In?” Hero asked. Aero seemed to have scattered off into wonderland again.

Mmm, no sex doesn’t imply that they couldn’t fool around…

And that was all it took for Hero to lean in and take her lips with his.

In the middle of something, whatever it was, Hero would swoop in and take! What they were doing before seemed highly insignificant very quickly!

 

Aero was only slightly stunned but did answer his kiss back. She had wondered why he hadn’t touched her the night before…Well touched her sexually, that is.

They had just cuddled, and she had waited briefly if he would…

Ah…

Before Aero could continue, she felt Hero’s hand on her bum and moving her down, so that he could go on top of her.

Oh, it was a very nice couch indeed!

So nice!

Putting a hand threw his hair and letting out a moan to him pushing himself into her, Aero put her other hand up and under his shirt.

 

Hero was wanting to lose himself so much, but…Aero had stated a rule and he must overcome it!

He needed and wanted Aero to trust him again, needed it like…Like air to breath!

So, even to Aero, Hero’s obvious stalling in getting himself naked, was…Weird…

Oh, Hero didn’t care to take off her clothes though, touching her like crazy, her tits, her bum, her mouth!

But when Aero tried to take off Hero’s clothes, Hero stopped her…Simply because if his clothes might be taken off, what would stop him!?

No, if he felt the barrier of his clothes, he might be able to keep from the big…Big hard on, from entering that beautiful body of Aero, that he wanted so badly!

…A week, a whole fucking week!

 

Through a bit of anguish, impatience and being horny as fuck, Hero put all his energy into effort of making Aero squirm and scream.

He sucked on her nipples, soft at first, then harder, not letting her have an inch of time to calm down as he started to finger her.

Even when he went down to play with her wet pussy, he still had two fingers gently playing with a nipple.

With his tongue, he licked lightly at first, paying extra attention to her moaning.

Clit, Clit, Clit…

Hero’s thoughts paid at being simplified right now, as he focused quite closely to one particular point in her body!

He desperately wanted to hold his pecker and jerk the shit off it, but he just knew that if…So yeah, he couldn’t touch himself!

So, with knowing that, Hero lifted her to him, his hands under her bum now and dived into her sweet womanly bundle.

My tongue is my dick, woman!

 

A bit of a suck here, a bit of a vibration of voice…

Hero spook only to Aero’s lower half, and in only mumble’s, considering that his mouth was full!

Aero squirmed, just like Hero had silently ordered her, and started to pant, holding onto Hero and nearly putting in her nails into his skin.

“Holy fuck!”

Suck, suck, lick…

Experience helps but what seemed to help the most, was the fact that Aero was totally enjoying it!

If my tongue would cum, it’d be cumming right now! Hero thought.

 

Aero had been a girl a few times, but picture ‘Romeo and Juliet’ in one live, then in another she had died not long after meeting one another once again. Another life upon where she was female was when Hero was already much older, or he was much younger! Then, they were both women! Of course, that was an experience! Woman on woman…Clit with clit…

Nonetheless, upon Aero being the female and them able to have a real relationship, that hopefully lasts more than just a couple of months, it had never worked!

There had been unfortunate circumstances and Hero desperately wanted to make up for them now.

Obviously, sex and attraction weren’t a problem, but he had to work hard to make her fall for him all over again and make her never want to leave him!

Fuck he wanted her…So much!

 

Aero took the couch cushion into her fists and lifted herself into Hero’s mouth and moaned, moaning once again before she started to tremble and forget about lifting herself to him.

Putting her head back as spasms went threw her body, Aero let out louder noises, only to suddenly stop to pull away as the feeling of down below was getting really sensitive!

She breathed out a few times and looked at Hero as she let out another moan and smiled happily.

Hero smiled back, then bent over and hugged her…It wasn’t meant to look cheesy at all, as he went into calming himself down.

Dead rabbits…Gore, blood everywhere, little, itty bity rabbits…They weren’t able to fuck and have little rabbits anymore.

Hero snorted through his attempts at trying to forget his need for this woman, but he was having a tiny bit of trouble…

 

The game, the game should have rabbits, dead rabbits…

Dead rabbits?

Really?

Why dead rabbits?

In other games they are always alive, so why not do died ones?

…Nah…If anything they should be soulless, or just…Souls of dead rabbits!

Seeing that this little silent speech inside his head was working, Hero continued along, thinking about the game…

Multiplayer, perhaps not able to have sex, great sex…Stop it!

But multiplayer, like an MMO, or something…

There are a few games out now on survival, if we make a world big enough, it could be good enough for multi. Multi…

 

The world…Multi…

The simple-minded part of Hero suddenly came up with an idea of making the world like a clock, and suddenly lifted his head…

Bad move…

Those tits look utterly scrumptious!

Wait…Is she sleeping?

It was not a comfortable type of look…

Ah, ok…This is probably good anyway, another reason not to play!

Trying to be very careful, Hero pulled away and picked her up, putting her onto the bed. Seeing Aero turn to her side and wrap her hands around the pillow, Hero smiled.

 

Looking away from her, Hero went back into the area they just were and tried not to think about the moans from the girl just moments ago.

Hero might be told to do things, like look after his health and all, but if something was put right in front of him, then he was able to do it without being told.

Spending the next couple of hours on looking through the newspaper and then going onto the internet, Hero applied for many jobs for the both of them. He also found out that he could perhaps apply for some type of wages or whatever, from a place called Centrelink, so he looked into that too after.

1