Something that cannot be forgotten
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past:

Void

Yig-goab: You destroyed a specter a long time ago, why you still don't have all your strength?

paarthurnax: Other specters still possess my power, but they've hidden in the universe and I won't look for them.

Yig-goab: We shouldn't do this, Leaving them alive is stupid 

Paarthurnax: We won't let them live, but they're still hidden, we'd have to go from galaxy to galaxy looking for them. And they would be destroyed if they chose to fight 

Yig-goab: I know but I still think it's imprudent to leave them Alive, But if it's your decision, Thank you for giving your attention master. 

paarthurnax: I expect nothing less than your concern, Since you are my personal butler, my safety worries you, but you can be sure that we will kill them. Now I'm going to the 23rd floor Hellial wanted to show me how his training progressed with gravity magic 

Yig-goab seeing paarthurnax leaving his office he went to his daily chores, but first he went to his room and opened his Starra And sent a message to one of his subordinates 

"We must not hunt the specters,That's what paarthurnax said."

After a while your Starra notified you of a new message 

"Okay, as our master wishes. and I have good news, star zero has been found, I will move it to the void gate." 

Yig-goab: I still don't know what the master thinks, I wanted to know so I could help him, but this is something I don't have the ability to, not even Nara the smartest creature in the void doesn't know what paarthurnax's next move is. For now it's better get back to my chores 

In the present: 

" the castle is close to the central region of the citadel, but I think I should look for information. I'll find some store" 

Paarthurnax walked from the citadel's entrance to the commercial center, but the faces of several demons seemed to be in need of something and some demon desperate for news from the gatekeeper.

Paarthurnax saw a magical item shop to the left of the street.

"A magic item shop? I want to see the items they sell" 

Opening the door of the store, a device activated a bell which, just after the bell was ringing, a magic spirit appeared. 

"Hello, I would like some information about the city could you help me?"

Spirit: hello hello, just a moment I need to carry this box into the warehouse" 

"will you be able to carry all this? You wouldn't like some help?" 

His body was the size of a beer bottle and his arms didn't seem strong enough to carry the boxes. 

Spirit: if you are offering, please put them in the warehouse outside the store, use this door to get there. 

Paarthurnax took the two boxes and opened the door, approaching the warehouse he saw a plantation of various fruits and vegetables. Opening the warehouse door, there was nothing interesting, just boxes with vegetables and some materials.

Returning to the store the spirit thanks him 

Spirit: please accept this juice, I did it recently and it's still at a good temperature, It's made from Anba, naturally planted here

Paarthurnax drinks the anba juice, it was a citrus flavor with a sweet aftertaste, which pleased his palate. 

"it's a good drink, thank you very much, But can you answer me a question?" 

Spirit: If I can answer, of course. 

"Why does a spirit live in the demonic world growing crops? 

Spirit: I can't leave here, that's why. My master it's a demon and has been in a coma since food shortages hit the citadel. He has lost all the nutrients he needs to stay awake, now I'm trying to get him to wake up, but no plant can replace meaty nutrition for my master. you must be new in town cause you don't know this

"Want to trade with me?"

Spirit: why this now? 

"I give you meat for your master recover and 2 more weeks of meat supplement and in return you allow me to meet the leader of the city to talk" 

Spirit:You are crazy? It doesn't have the same value, Do you know how much it costs to just ask the king to reply to a message?

"5 years of meat for your master and I enchant your plantation with magic that allows crops to grow 5x faster" 

spirit: what?!... There is no way you can do this. 

"Want to seal a pact?" 

Spirit: Are you really offering a pact?you must be insane. ok let's do it, I will not lose anything

Paarthurnax and the spirit pointed their hands at each other and a circle appeared in front of them with half the circle lit and the other dark waiting for the pact to be completed.

"The pact has been sealed, so I must fulfill what was promised" 

The other part that was dark began to glow, indicating that the pact was made. 

"He's really serious about it, that means I can help my master. But if he doesn't comply, his soul will be destroyed, but he proposed it." The spirit thought. 

"I'll put everything in boxes with aging protection so they won't spoil. 

Paarthurnax used his storage magic to pull out giant crates of meat, had no space in the warehouse for all crates, paarthurnax used magic to reduce the size of all the crates, Without them losing their capacity and being able to store all crates inside of the warehouse. After storing everything he went to the plantation and enchanted all 200 plantation areas with magic that allows for faster growth And improve the quality of crops 

The spirit was still in disbelief as all was fulfilled 

Spirit: What kind of demon are you? by any chance some demon that is at the highest rank of the pyramid?

"no, A system like this can't classify me" 

Spirit: and how did you get so much human meat? 

"I have visited the surface many times and it is easy to collect after a while 

Spirit: well I must fulfill my part of the deal, But first let me make a potion for my master. 

"Of course, go ahead" 

After 25 minutes the spirit that was in the alchemy room. He left it and went up the stairs and towards his master's room. 

After a while the spirit returned to the shop and found paarthurnax looking at some ingredients. 

Spirit: you've done your part, now it's my turn. But contacting one of the 12 sins will take time . You can wait in town or do wherever you want. In 28 moons come back to my shop and I will take you to one of the sins. 

"28 moons, Ok I'll go somewhere to sleep, would you recommend a tavern for me?" 

Spirit: Exiting the store, go left and at the end of the street there is a place to sleep and drink. 

"Thanks, I will go there" 

Spirit: when you get there tell me that umilin recommended this tavern"

"I assume this is your name. My name is paarthurnax, can you answer me one thing first before I go?" 

Umilin: Of course 

"Why aren't you worried about the gatekeeper's dead"

Umilin: It's not a big deal, we have people who can protect this city. I must make my master recover and I will protect him. 

"It sounds like you trust him a lot. I don't judge you. Well I have your answer, I want to meet your master after he recovers. Goodbye for now. 

Umilin: Goodbye. 

Paarthurnax was walking in the direction that Imirim guided him, The streets were made of dark tone stone, many houses on this street were brick, had 3 floors and had a large lot. The house Imirim lived in also had the same style but the first floor it's your store And an separate area created by umilin that was his little farm for ingredients 

"Master Imirim seems to have a comfortable life until a while ago, but the lack of human meat is strange. many farms should have meat stocks. Well, now i have to wait a few days." 

After walking for a while, paarthurnax found the tavern that umilin recommended. 

It had 2 floors, wooden wall, lots of windows, double wooden door, on the door there is a demon with black clothes with green stripes on his shirt.

The sign said "demon heart" 

"It must be here, I will rent a room and wait a few days, visit Syra and Stella, as time passes differently here, it must have already been two weeks on surface" 

Paarthurnax walked towards the tavern and when he went to open the door the demon prevented him from entering.

Demon: You can't enter now 

"May I know why?" 

demon: No, if you want to drink come back later 

"Umilin recommend this place, I can enter?" 

Demon:Even if it's true, there's something you shouldn't know. It was the order of the owner who asked me to prevent anyone from entering. leave now. 

Paarthurnax walked away from the tavern, until he found an alley that was empty and nobody close by

"here is good"  

Paarthurnax activated a spell to detect if there was a creature nearby, but found only small animals  

"teleporting to the tower won't be a problem, should I bring them both with me? Maybe it won't be a problem if I say they're my traveling companion And then use their original form" 

Paarthurnax, after thinking about the possibilities, teleported to the top floor of the tower.

Stella: Haven't you been able to cut or melt this simple material yet? 

Syra: Simple is something quite different in my vocabulary, you know this is one of the rarest materials right?

Stella: It's just a ore and can be melted or Cut 

Syra: You would need to be a high-class noble or a king to be able to use this material. 

Stella: Does a king think that's good? So He shouldn't be a king.  

Syra: That's not the point... I'm not going to continue this conversation. I feel like my magic has increased  just from trying to melt this ore  

Stella: just your magic? You spent more time trying to cut with your sword than using magic. shouldn't you focus on your magic skill? you have much more potential 

Syra:I know, but I can't ignore my sword skill, it's something I feel can save me if something happens to me.  

Stella: you have a big ambition, why not focus on one thing and after mastering try something else?

Syra: paarthurnax, that's why. I want to be stronger than him, but it seems like he will always be stronger than me, no matter what i do 

Stella:Please don't use my master as a comparison, he is beyond the material realm, try to be stronger than me 

Stella took off one of her feathers and went into battle mode. 

Stella: come, fight me, be stronger than me 

Syra picked up her sword from the floor and braced herself, Used his body strengthening spells and used his magic to strengthen the sword 

Stella: when that stone touches the ground. 

Stella threw the rock up and when the rock hit the ground syra was already on the ground incapacitated. 

Syra: what.. just happened 

Syra was Bruised and barely able to speak or get up

Stella healed the wounds she caused syra and took care of her. 

After a few minutes Syra's head was resting on Stella's feathered arms. 

Syra: Why am I not strong enough?

Syra's eyes were wet from her tears. 

Syra: I just want to be strong, i really try my best. But it's not enough

After a while in silence Stella began to speak 

Stella: You know, there was a time when I saw the same motivation you have. A will to want to overcome all his enemies, my master sympathized with this weeping girl. He decided to train her with his training,It's one of the heaviest workouts I've ever seen, even though I had trouble trying to reproduce the training. But it was the first time he looked like my master had a feeling of protecting something. After a long time she became very strong, She still couldn't overcome my master, but there was almost no enemy that could defeat her. 

Syra: I heard something similar from paarthurnax. However, this story did not have a happy ending. 

Stella:Correct, she had contact with god... 

Syra: What happened to her? 

Stella: I can't talk about it, it's something my master will decide when he tells you. 

Stella: Let's go to the main lobby 

Stella walked towards the main building. 

Syra: stella,what happened? 

Stella: my master has arrived 

Syra: Is Paarthurnax here? let's find him 

Syra cleaned her face, which still had a few tears left and followed Stella. 

_________________________________________

Stella: master, wouldn't you stay in hell? 

"I would but I will have to wait some time until I can continue my journey and I decided to go back to the tower,How did you spend your days?"

Syra: we train a little, talk And now I know how to take care of a giant tower that there are a lot of species of animals that I have never seen in my life.

"That's cool, I like that you appreciate it. and you trained?! Can I see how it turned out? 

Stella:It was nothing special master, I just trained syra's swordsmanship and magic 

"And how was syra?" 

Syra: i just tried cutting or melting an adamantium bar 

"tried? Did you fail to cut or melt? 

Syra:Yes, I couldn't do either of those two 

"Can we try again?"

Syra: Okay, but it won't change the end result. 

Paarthurnax, syra and Stella returned to the tower's training area 

Stella thought to herself: Why does the master want syra to try again? Will he teach her something? Or something similar Well, just looking to understand why my master wants to do this 

Syra and paarthurnax approached the damantium bar 

"I want you to try again, but when you take this sword, think that you are in space with no sound, just feeling your body and don't stop thinking about it" 

Syra:Only that?

"Yes, will you be able to do this? 

Syra:I am going to try.

Paarthurnax approached Stella and asked her to approach syra and when she attacks the ore it is to stop her attack 

Syra held her sword. But her mind couldn't get away from the present moment, It took Syra a minute to just clear her mind. Stella wanted to ask paarthurnax something, but he wouldn't let her make a noise. 

After 5 minutes with a clear mind syra started to focus on what she wanted, she couldn't visualize everything clearly but she could feel her body lighter. Her mind was almost exhausted,But she continued. Syra could see giant stars in her mind, and she kept focusing. 

It had been 15 minutes and syra was standing focused in her mind, in a moment her body moved, The sword raised And his body felt like it was sleeping, but in a straight motion towards Adamantium And his sword broke. 

Stella was concentrating as hard as she could to stop the attack. When syra made her move. Stella couldn't see that the sword had cut through the metal 

The noise snapped Syra back to reality. 

She saw her sword broken, but the Adamantium was split in half, a clean cut without imperfection and Stella with a sword beside the ore

Syra fell to the ground exhausted again but this time se can't even speak, She just fell to the floor like a toy 

Paarthurnax restored exhaustion of mind and body To a safe state 

"You just used all the strength in your body. Your mind wanted you to cut that Adamantium, but you weren't mentally prepared. Don't doubt your physical or magical strength. So please rest for now" 

Syra: I make me wa...

Syra slept on the floor, from her mental exhaustion  

Paarthurnax lifted her off the floor and carried her toward the bedroom off the main room. 

After a while Stella approached her master. 

Stella: Master can you tell me what you used to make her stronger?

"Anything. That was just her own body"

Stella: master, that doesn't make sense, I trained her for two weeks and she couldn't even scratch the adamantium, how could she now? Not to mention that I couldn't even see the movement she made with the sword. it was too fast. 

"She just released her spirit, I didn't do anything to her. How long did she last in a direct battle with you? 

Stella: How do you... 0.005 Second. 

"That was quite impressive, I expected less. Do you think you could fight her with free spirit strength?" 

Stella: yes, But my calculation has a lot of variable And my chance with the highest result with her in that state is 20% but I still haven't seen much to have exact calculations. So this is the power of the princess of nature?

"yes, princes and princess are feared in the void by your powers, do you fear them too?

Stella: no, But it's scary someone you can fight with yunj It's something surprising 

"aye, yunj. He must be in training, didn't you defeat him? 

Stella: yes, master. He wanted to try to fight me, he tried to fight me but I didn't see why something unnecessary, and then he attacked you to make me fight him. 

"He's a tricky guy. But you didn't almost have to break his wing. " 

Stella: he attacked the master, I couldn't let that happen. You should still punish him for that act.

"Forget it, we have better things to do. we are going to take a trip, prepare everything and leave the tower at security level 5" 

Stella: ok, master

Stella opened a panel in front of her and the entire tower Entered defense mode 

Stella opened another screen, but this screen floated in front of her and there was no way to touch it, but on this screen she could see all the status of herself and store items inside of the floating screen.  

"Do you still use this Ability? I can't see its usefulness after 1 day of trying to use it, maybe syra finds this interesting for her." 

Stella: For me it helps to organize everything I have and it helps me to move items from different places and information that I don't think is necessary I store it here in case it's useful sometime. 

"well i'll see how syra is doing and if she wants to go on this trip." 

soooooo...A long time passed, right, I thought all the time about doing a new chapter, but I didn't feel like continuing. So it's been a long time And a lot of things have changed in my life, my friends don't play rpg anymore So all the ideas I have that would be used in my rpg are the ones I write. I wanted to continue my rpg, but it's not up to me, but I have a way to Continuing to write stories that I find interesting and leave my characters not just in my memory, but for them to continue to exist. I talked a little about my feelings  a little here, but I like to write this story and I will keep writing even if it takes months to write a chapter :) 

Soo... After 1 month that I completed this chapter I finished fixing the spelling mistakes, a month :) honestly I blame Skyrim modding, I just hate that the plugin limit is 255. Well now I can finally post this chapter 

1