CH-2 : Overflowing Passion
307 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My dear losers, today your esteemed brother from another mother is going to leave you behind"

"ANTON!! Are you trying to break our brotherhood for some woman?!"

"I thought you were above all this Anton"

"Let him try, just don't forget to invite us during honeymoon"

"yeah! yeah! you can sleep and let your brother enjoy the night!"

"hmph!....See you losers, NEVER!"

I said as I run my hand through my hair, turning my back to these people who WERE my friends.

Now they are mere strangers

huhuhu, this is what life is.

"I'm sorry, I love Nishima"

huh?

"I'm a lesbi-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGHGHGHGH!!!!!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!.....ghhhhh.... The fuck are you doing screaming so early in the GODDAMN MORNING!!"

huh?

Where did Shirayuki go?

Why am I inside my room?

Why am I hearing gorilla's voice?

ah....

It seems like I was dreaming

I gently open my eyes and turn it towards the little sis.

YUP.

She's pissed.

"Be grateful, peasant! Thanks to me, you woke up early today. Now let's embark on the journey of going to school"

I throw away the blanket wrapping my sinful body, it's time for the morning brush.

She's still glaring daggers at me.....OH SHIT! Almost forgot

So shameful that I almost forgot the most important part of my life

Really, what am I to do with myself

"By the way Little one, do you think that Shirayuki thinks about doing stuff with you all the time?"

"h-huh?....what do you mean"

There it is.

Just with one sentence her cold glare shifts to an embarrassed one.

But I'm not so merciful.

"You know....like... shick! shick!"

I gesture my hands similar to how two scissors would intersect with each other

She tilts her head, but just give her a second.

"......!!!!"

Ah, she realized it.

"y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yoooooouuuuuuu!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Sure"

The sweet scent of absolute victory.

What a time to be alive.

.

.

.

.

.

We both make our way to the School.

St. Judas High school.

It's not the top high school of our city, but it's also not near the bottom. You can say it's a fairly decent private school.

Now do mind, it's not like I couldn't get into the Top high school. Such a thing is an easy feat for someone like me. There were mainly two reasons that lead to this outcome.

  • I dislike the overly competitive and hardcore nature of those type of schools
  • This little sister of mine wouldn't have been able to get into such a prestigious school. So I had to lower my level to match hers.

After all, how could I see her crying face, and the punishments she would face from teachers due to her incompetence. Such a beautiful tragedy, how could I miss.

Indeed, what a sinful man I am.

Hahaha

But onto the present matters.

We both make our way to the classroom. It's on the second floor.

3-A (Non-Medical)

Yes, it's our final year in high school. Two years have passed in a flash.

Time really doesn't wait for anyone. Even if that anyone is one and only me.

I step my foot inside the class and make my way towards my seat. Last column, second last row, near the windows.

The one to sit behind, is of course, the little runt.

Fellow students come and have a friendly greeting with the runt. I ignore their happiness and scout the room for one and only Shirayuki.

There she is.

She's still looking this way. But now that I know, Certainly, she's indeed taking a peek at Nishima.

Though she's trying to be hidden, but she's doing a very poor job at it.

Just putting a book in front of you doesn't mean that you are focusing on reading.

An amateur mistake.

Her gaze on little sis though.....it really is intense.

WAY TOO intense, in fact.

I didn't notice this before but.......the way she's looking at her..

It seems like I need to have a friendly chat with this Shirayuki.

.

.

.

.

The classes go on and now it's time for lunch break.

I simply take out my tiffin and start eating.

Mmmm....Mother really does cook quite well.

As I indulge myself in mother's cooking, someone from behind took it upon themselves to disturb my peace.

"I'm sorry"

haaahhh...there it is. The runt's daily recess apology.

I'm almost growing sick off it now.

"I have said the same thing billions of time. I'm not going to repeat it again"

"I-I...see"

She takes her lunch box and makes way to her friends.

Though only briefly, I don't fail to notice the flashing guilt in her eyes.

Well, only she can help herself now.

I put my tiffin away and take a look around the classroom.

There it is

Peasants, turning their eyes away from their Master.

What a shame

There's an infamous story quite popular and well spread in this school.

The story of a student.

A student who turned deranged and almost killed five of their classmates.

The victims were found badly battered with blood oozing from various parts of their body.

One had their arm injured with few staple pins.

Someone had nails sticking to their palms

While someone had blood coming out of their ears

and so on, and on and on and on. You know, the usual.

Though the student responsible had to go for Juvenile Detention for 6 months but still

It's a fun story.

But now is not the time for idle chatter.

It's time to have a friendly conversation with a girl named Shirayuki Rinka.

The way she's looking towards Nishima....

It's overflowing passion but also something not so.... how can I say it nicely....

Normal

 




Characters (so far):

  1. Anton - MC
  2. Nishima - MC's little sister
  3. Shirayuki - Mysterious girl who loves Nishima



 

3