Chapter 4
1k 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The deplaning procedure is simple, and the four of us find ourselves alone on the tarmac. Kirumi and Alex lead the way to our accommodations, while Taylor and I follow behind. They lead us through a small arch off of the tarmac, to the top of a large staircase giving us our first full view of the resort. To put it simply, The view is magnificent. 

The skies are clear, with the sun reflecting beautifully off of the waves of the ocean, foliage swaying rhythmically in the gentle sea breeze, all of which frame the luxurious resort in front of me. Buildings of all sizes populate the middle of the island, while the various beaches scattered around the island are filled with pearly white sand. There are obvious divisions where the foliage and buildings change shape and create a completely different atmosphere from the other divisions. I barely have time to take in the view before seeing the other 3 slowly making their way down the stairs.

I’m blown away by the beauty of the resort, but I absolutely can’t get left behind by my guides, so I quickly catch up and match their pace. As we walk, Alex begins to speak.

“This is Calypso, the only synthetic island of its scope and magnitude anywhere on Earth. Every plant is meticulously cared for, every building maintained with an infinite amount of precision, and every woman created with the care that our prestigious guests would expect.”

This sounds… rehearsed.

“Right now, we’re heading for your check-in and orientation, which will be located in our hub, which is,” she points towards a sizable tower of steel and glass, which looks a bit more corporate than anything else on the island. “That building right there. Afterward, we’ll take you to your accommodations. We’ll be staying in cozy bungalows, but if you would prefer a suite or other accommodations, we’ll be more than happy to help.”

We reach the bottom of the stairs and step into an immaculate courtyard, paved with thousands of interlocking red stones, culminating in a beautiful fountain in the middle. Large trees provide swathes of shade to the benches located underneath them. We continue walking.

I hear giggling as I notice two young, beautiful women sitting and chatting comfortably on a bench. They’re wearing matching floral sundresses, matching sun hats, and matching… well… everything really. They’re twins. They share beautiful blonde hair, pretty features, and consummately curvy bodies. These 2 are… synthetic people right? If I wanted to… have sex with them… how would I go about doing that? Would I just walk up and ask? That seems wrong.

While I admired the 2 beauties and wondered to myself, my group had once again begun to leave me behind. I once again run to catch up.

As we walk, I see all manner of beautiful women amidst the beautiful scenery. The luxury in every facet of the island is readily apparent.

Soon, we’re at the base of The Hub, and Alex ushers us through the doors. The inside is surprising. There’s a small desk, obviously for check-ins, and the rest of this floor is dedicated to what looks like a convention hall. Other than Taylor I hadn’t seen any other men on our way in, but located in this building there’s a group of about 10 men other than us. I instantly recognize a few of them as wealthy billionaires, and those I don’t recognize give off an atmosphere of extreme wealth. They’re seated in front of a stage, waiting for something to begin.

A cute girl manning the check-in desk crosses our names off a list, gives Taylor and me name-tags, pamphlets, and small pocket notebooks, before saying, “The orientation will begin shortly, please take a seat.”

The inside of the building is cool, compared to the tropical heat outside. It’s a nice break, and I’m glad to be sitting down.

We wait for a bit, and a few more men, accompanied by their advisors, come in and sit down. Including Taylor and me, there are a total of 20 men. After what I assume is the whole group arrives, A familiar redhead steps onto the stage.

“Gina...”

She’s wearing a professional suit, very different from the provocative dress the other night. She’s still astoundingly beautiful.

“Hello to all our esteemed guests, and welcome to Calypso! My name’s Gina, and we’ll try to keep this orientation as short and sweet as possible, but there’s a few things we’ll need to explain now that you’re here. Firstly...”

She starts by explaining our responsibilities as testers for the island. We’re here for free, but for future groups, it’ll cost at least several million dollars per day. In exchange, we have to help test and give feedback on the various areas on the island. In the pocket notebooks we received there are blank pages for every place on the island, and before we leave we are expected to visit every single one and provide written feedback.

“Secondly, allow me to explain the events schedule.”

Almost all of the services on the island are provided 24/7, but they’ll do occasional events with the intention of bringing people together. Sometimes there’ll be plays, other times there’ll be massive orgies. The dates and times are all going to be located in the pamphlet we received.

“Finally, I’ll explain the thing I’m sure most of you are anxious about. The women. All of the women on the island are completely at your disposal for any needs you may have. If you desire one, all you have to do is ask and she’ll be more than happy to accommodate any of your needs.”

So… I really do just have to ask. That feels too easy.

“I’m sure that some of you are wondering, ‘what if I want a woman to myself?’ and we have a system in place for that as well. As I’m sure you’re all aware, the women on this island are created for your pleasure, and as such, differ from naturally-born women in a variety of ways. The most important is that they will ‘imprint’ on the first person that sleeps with them. After you sleep with one, they won’t actively want to be with anyone but you. Now, they can still sleep with other people at your behest, if you’re so inclined, but they won’t actively seek other partners. For all intents and purposes, they’re yours.”

So… after I sleep with a woman, she won’t want anyone but me? That appeals to something deep within my lizard-brain, but there’s a part of me that questions how they would pull something like that off.

“Taking a woman home with you is a simple procedure. First you… actually, allow me to demonstrate. Mr. Stann, please come up onto the stage.”

Fucking what?

She gestures towards me, beckoning me on stage. I feel the gazes of everyone slowly focus on me. Suddenly, I’m feeling a bit sheepish. I don’t have a problem in front of other people normally, but something about this crowd is making me a bit self-conscious.

I get up and walk towards the stage, taking one large step to hoist myself up and stand beside Gina.

“Right now, I’m going to give myself to Mr. Stann as a demonstration. Firstly,” She steps towards me and gives me a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. I’m completely frozen. Am I seriously doing this in front of an audience? I was a virgin a month ago, this is way too much stimulation for me.

She pulls away from me and continues, “As you can see, Mr. Stann and I are intimately involved with each other, and don’t want to be separated at the end of the week. Sooooo…” she pulls out a piece of paper and a pen she’d had in her breast pocket, “all we need to do is sign this contract stating that we both understand what we’re doing and that Mr. Stann will take care of me appropriately. After that, I’ll be his.”

She signs the paper, then hands it to me along with the pen. I… should read the terms a little more closely right? Suddenly, the full brunt of the gazes of the audience strikes me. I guess I’ll just sign it now rather than make everyone watch me read it.

I sign the contract.

Gina gives me a tight hug and whispers “Go back to your seat, I’ll see you in your housing tonight.”

I go back to my seat and the gazes of the audience finally leave me. Taylor gives me a thumbs up when I sit back down, and I slump in my chair. Nothing of importance is said during the rest of the orientation. At the conclusion, Gina tells everyone to have fun, then disappears behind the stage.

Alex stands up, saying “Alright then, I’ll be taking you to your accommodations now, please follow me.”

13