True Love
7.6k 25 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, mom. I think I’m going to spend the night at a friend's house, is that alright?”

“And… which friend is this?”

“Uh...”

I glance at Ms. Sinclair dozing in the passenger’s seat. We’re in her car, and, despite her insisting otherwise, I’m driving. She’s still quite tipsy from our drinking earlier, and I don’t want to crash and die on my way to get laid. The setting sun reflecting off of her radiant blonde hair gives her an angelic glow. I momentarily forget that I’m on the phone.

“Sam?”

“Steve. His name’s Steve.”

“Who’s that? You’ve never introduced me to any Steve. Actually, do you even have any male friends?”

“Evidently.”

“... Sam, tell the truth. Is it a girl?”

“... No?”

My mother lets out a loud sigh over the phone. “Just… don’t do anything you wouldn’t do if I was there.” Even though I can’t see her, I can tell that she’s pinching the bridge of her nose. She does that when she’s a little aggravated.

“Sure thing.” I press the button to hang up the phone and return it to my pocket, leaning back in my seat. Phew.

I was a little worried for a second there that she would say no. I mean, I would go anyways, but it was good to have her permission. I  don’t want her to have to worry if she doesn’t need to.

Ms. Sinclair is sleeping, and I’m focused on what’s about to happen between us. The car is dead silent. It’s an older car, but it’s clean and well-kept, which seems to be a theme with Ms. Sinclair.

My map software tells me that we’ve arrived. Ms. Sinclair wakes up and instructs me to pull into a covered parking lot, which I do. After parking, she leads me into a nice apartment building.

We walk up a few flights of stairs, and she opens the door to room 307, ushering me inside. We’ve been silent the entire time.

Her apartment is, just like her car, clean and well-kept. It’s a little on the smaller side, but for someone living alone, it’s a reasonable size.

Finally, Sinclair breaks the silence, pointing me over to a tan fabric couch. “Sit down, I’ll be back in a moment.”

This is probably her living room; it has a comfortable, homey feel. In addition to the couch, there’s a wooden table, and a television atop a small stand. There’s a window, bathing the whole room in golden sunlight, echoing the last few moments before dusk.

I sit down, and she leaves to go do something. I’m momentarily alone, and quite nervous. Did I misread things? When she said she wanted me to spend the night, she did mean that she wanted to sleep together, right?

She returns from wherever she went with a tray. Looks like she went to go get snacks. On the tray are a bunch of biscuit-looking things and some bottles of tea. She sets them down on the table and sits next to me.

Silence.

Am I supposed to do something?

“So… nice place.”

“He never wanted to come here.”

“What?”

“He would never visit me outside of school. He wanted us to be an ‘only during work hours’ thing.”

“That doesn’t sound like a great relationship.”

“It wasn’t. I only got one shot at a partner, and I blew it on him. I was so convinced that he was the one for me, but he cut me out of his life so easily...”

She begins to strip off her clothing.

“I’m not a virgin anymore. Even if I find love, he won’t want me. I’m… I’m a whore. That’s all that’s left. This is what you want, right?”

She’s fully naked now. For the second time, I’m seeing Ms. Sinclair’s naked body.

She’s got perky C-cup breasts, a lithe waist, and wide hips. Her frame is smaller than Carolyn’s, but she’s got an undeniably killer body regardless.

I want to say that I find her arousing, but it’s hard to be aroused when her face is stained in tears and she’s having another breakdown.

This is starting to get old.

I grab her and pull her into my lap, holding her in a harsh embrace.

“Who gives a shit about Karlsson?”

“Karlsson… You knew?”

“I did, and you’re right in assuming I want your body, but I want more than that. I want all of you, Laura.”

When I call her by her first name, I feel her shiver.

“All of me?”

“I want your mind, body, and soul. Forget about Karlsson. He’s already forgotten about you. I don’t care if you’re a virgin, I don’t care if we’re ‘soulmates’, and  I certainly don’t care if you’re a whore. In fact, all the better. You can be my whore.”

My fingers find their way to her pussy, and she momentarily goes rigid, before relaxing again and allowing me to continue. Despite all of my practice with Carolyn, I’m still inexperienced when it comes to using my fingers. Carolyn really doesn’t like being serviced orally, or with fingers, and I still haven’t quite figured out why.

I continue my admittedly clumsy fingerwork, but I don’t really know if I’m doing it right until she begins to let out light moans. She’s enjoying it. Emboldened, I begin to penetrate her with my fingers. She lets out an even louder moan, and suddenly my digits are surrounded by her.

Her clitoris is just begging for some stimulation, and my thumb finds its way there, causing yet more moans. Her inner folds clamp down on my finger, and she begins to rock her hips. We continue like this for a while. I didn’t quite know how much she was enjoying it until her pussy clamps down on my fingers and she begins to orgasmically convulse. Is she… cumming?

The answer is yes.

Her orgasmic pussy-pulses drive my fingers further inward, and I continue to stimulate her, driving her orgasm even further. Slowly, she rides it out, but not without me making her orgasm more powerful at every turn.

That’s enough foreplay.

“Where’s your bed?”

She guides me to her room, and I throw her down onto her bed.

I finally get around to taking off my own clothing and throw it at the foot of the bed. We’re both fully nude, and Laura takes a moment to check out my body. I climb into bed and position myself at her entrance. She’s incredibly wet and more than ready to take me. She has her arms loosely clinging to my shoulders as she gazes into my eyes. Her beautiful face still has the remnants of her sadness visible upon it, but a new emotion is dominant. Lust.

God, I want to be inside this woman.

Luckily, it’s not a moment before I sheathe myself deeply into her folds. I begin with slow, deep thrusts to get her used to me, but it’s not a moment before she says “you can go faster.”

Well, if she insists.

My strokes change from leisurely to fast and hard. Every contact between our hips creates a lewd slapping sound as her ridiculously wet honey pot sends liquid splashing out. Every thrust causes yet another lewd moan as she struggles to not lose herself to the pleasure.

If she hasn’t absolutely lost herself to the pleasure, can this really be considered a success?

My thrusts get even faster, and the bed begins to creak under my movements as she slowly begins to lose her mind. The pleasure is getting to her, and she begins to lose herself to my ministrations. Her face loses its last vestiges of propriety and reveals the lewd expression underneath. I lean down and begin to kiss her.

She breaks away for just a second to say, “I didn’t know it could be like this!”

I continue to thrust while saying “It can be, and it will be if you decide to become mine.”

“Oh god, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!”

She grabs onto my body and clings to me as I thrust into her. She seems to enjoy the closeness and romantic side of sex as much as the sex itself. I should keep that in mind.

We’re now both sat up, facing each other as I thrust up into her. I can feel my not-so-distant orgasm, as she says “I love you. I didn’t know it, but I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you...” She doesn’t stop saying those same three words as I continue to fuck her. The rest of our sex session is punctuated with those three words.

Finally, I cum. I thrust deep inside of her and unload my semen deep into her. She follows suit not a moment later, clenching orgasmically as she tries to maintain our kiss. Slowly, our orgasms wind down, and I’m left with a happy, absolutely fucked-out bombshell blonde. Normally, I’d be worried about pregnancy, but I found out that as a player I can now choose whether or not my loads are potent.

She lets out one last “I love you,” then lays down. She’s tired, and so am I. I lay down beside her. She cuddles up to me, and I pull her into a loose one-armed embrace, as we drift off to sleep.

 

Hello again readers! I know I'm a little late, but thank you guys for over 10000 views! I didn't expect to get nearly that many, as well as over 200 readers. I'll try to upload more consistently, but... no promises :P.

140