CHAPTER 1 TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH
3.5k 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a month the first time I had sex with Natsu-nee, but we didn't have any more contact after that because Nastsu-nee always refused for various reasons so I became suspicious. I felt that there was something strange about Natsu-nee. Every time we walked to school, we always met Masaru, and Natsu-nee did the usual locking technique on Masaru because Masaru was holding Natsu-nee's butt.

This increased my suspicion when I saw that happening for a month in a row, because Natsu-nee was the successor to a dojo who had reached the master stage, so she definitely wouldn't let Masaru who was an amateur in martial arts approach her let alone hold her butt. I feel something strange.

When we reached the school, Natsu-nee waved her hand at me towards her class which was in the next building. After that I walked to my class and saw my table by the window, I went forward to the table and greeted my close friend named Suga Yamashita.

He is the son of our principal. We got acquainted in junior high school. I often share holy books (doujin, ero magazines, etc.) with him. We can even be called friends because whenever I have a problem, I always tell and confide in him, even he always helps me whenever there is a problem. I always felt comfortable with him, like we were meant to be friends for life and death.

[yuuta, why do you have such a languid face? did you fight with Shinomiya Senpai? ]

Asked suga while grinning,

[I just feel weird lately, because it seems like Natsu-nee purposely let her butt be touched by Oga-senpai every time we go to school, is it strange that I feel that way? Even though Natsu-nee was a martial arts master, it was impossible to let Oga-senpai approach her let alone hold her butt. If he did it just once I wouldn't feel strange, but these things have happened a month in a row]

I feel jealous, then

[If your story is true, then it is very strange, as far as I know Shinomiya Senpai is a person who is disciplined, diligent, and also firm like the disciplinary committee people in anime. I can't imagine that shinomiya-senpai likes thugs like oga-senpai let alone let oga-senpai touch her buttocks consecutively for a month]

Said suga while furrowing his brows,

[I guess if what you told me is true, Shinomiya-senpai was having an affair with Oga-senpai]
I was shocked and angry at what Suga said, also I feel that it all makes sense if Suga's analysis is correct, but I still feel disbelief because besides there is no evidence, Natsu-nee is also a person who hates Oga-senpai.

[I do feel that it makes sense, but it's impossible for Natsu-nee to have an affair with Oga-senpai]

I said while holding my hand tightly beside my waist

[Indeed it is unethical if you look at Shinomiya-senpai's nature, also we have no evidence to say Shinomiya-senpai is cheating. So the only way to reveal the truth is to gather strong enough evidence]

Said suga, while standing with a fist showing me or asking for a hand high five from me.

[I will help Yuuta to reveal the truth, and hopefully my guess was not true!]

I also returned the high five with my fist.

[after school we will plan it, so after school come to my house]
Suga said, after that I talked about other things with suga until the bell rang which indicated the class started.

When class ended, I also sent an email to Natsu-nee that I would do group assignments with suga at her house so that we didn't even go home together. After the email was replied to, I immediately walked with Suga to his house which is only 10 minutes from school.

Suga's house is quite large because he is the principal's first child. He has a twin sister named Yuuki Yamashita. She is one of the beauties in the first year. But their relationship became strange when Oga-senpai approached him during the admission of new students. Suga shared that his younger brother often cried when he was alone in his room, he had repeatedly asked it but his sister did not want to answer.

We went straight to the suga room on the 2nd floor. Suga started our discussion.

[We will use the tracking device to follow Shinomiya-senpai's activity, also we need a camera to support tracking, I still have the tracking device we used when playing with you in middle school back then. As for the camera, I'll borrow it from my mom tomorrow, we'll start following shinomiya-senpai after school tomorrow]

Suga said, I also discussed the details of the plan with Suga then went home after that.

The next day we also started a normal day

As yesterday, the difference is that I just put a tracking device on the collar of Nastu-nee's neck secretly. The tracking device has an adhesive that sticks to the collar immediately. Time was running as usual, after school I immediately sent an email to Natsu-nee and went with Suga to wait behind the tree near the school gate and follow Natsu-nee.

Not long after, Natsu-nee walked towards the gate alone. We also followed it through the maps application on Suga's smartphone. As we walked towards the shopping district in our village, we followed him from behind while sneaking around. 10 minutes later we were there. Natsu-nee immediately went to the outskirts of the district while looking at her right and left.

[How strange, he walks like a woman wants to buy sex toys from the supermarket]

Said suga, while feeling suspicious of natsu-nee. We were looking at it from the corner of the lined shopping hall. Natsu-nee then walked twenty steps forward with brisk steps.

I also saw that what he was aiming for was an automatic condom seller on the side of the road which costs 500 yen each. I wasn't surprised to see Natsu-nee buy a condom because I thought she wanted to have sex with me again. But after that I was surprised to see what he bought was a size bigger and longer than my cock. Immediately unpleasant feelings covered my heart.

[Have you ever had sex with Shinomiya-senpai? ]

Asked Suga, wearing an unhappy tone

[yes, but my size is not as big as the condom Natsu-nee bought]

[It seems that it is my correct guess that Shinomiya-senpai is hiding something from you]
Suga replied, the unpleasant feeling immediately rose in my heart. I wanted to immediately ask natsu-nee so that I unconsciously walked towards natsu-nee. But suga's hand immediately stopped me And I stopped.

[Calm down Yuuta, we will gather stronger evidence before questioning him. Take a photo of Shinomiya-senpai in front of the condom machine to strengthen our suspicions, it can also be evidence if we ask about it]

suga command,

After that Natsu-nee left the automatic device. He walked towards the bus stop and headed home. We followed suit by boarding a bus that departed 15 minutes after the Natsu-nee bus left. When we arrived at the bus stop near natsu-nee's house we walked towards natsu-nee's house with half a run and it only took 2 minutes to arrive. We headed to the forest across the street from Natsu-nee's house to hide behind one of the trees. Natsu-nee doesn't have any neighbors so next to her house is a forest.

[After, Shinomiya-senpai bought a condom. I'm sure that someone will be summoned to his home or love hotel. We will wait for who will come to fulfill his call. If the one called is you then I will wait for you at the nearest place. But if it's not you then ……]

Yuuta stopped his words, because he believed I would understand what he said.

We were waiting in the shade of the tree. Our plan is to follow it for 2 full weeks, from school to 9pm. We prepare tools like jackets so we won't catch a cold and foldable picnic mats. We also switch shifts to look after, so that the two of us won't be too tired. At the time the suga was watching ... ..

[Yuuta wake up !! ]

Suga woke me who was sleeping,

[I saw Oga-senpai walking towards Shinomiya-senpai's house]

Shouted suga near my ear I immediately woke up with a shock and anger because Suga's guess was true. But I have to be patient and hope that what Suga said is not true, because it could be that Oga-senpai happened to be passing the street in front of Natsu-nee's house.

We also watched the oga-senpai who was walking. But my hopes were dashed after seeing Oga-senpai enter Natsu-nee's house. That bastard I'll kill !! . but suga immediately wrapped his arm around me to stop me from walking towards oga-senpai

[Calm down Yuuta !!, we are in operation. I was furious at that bastard too. But we have to gather evidence with the cameras, so that if we come face to face with him, we will win. But if we head towards him directly. Shinomiya-senpai and oga-senpai will be more careful of us before we have a chance to gather evidence. When that happens we will have a hard time gathering evidence]

Yuuta said, with a flushed face, I immediately took a breath to calm down. Suu haa suu haa suu haa.

[Sorry suga, I'm really angry and sad too, I really can't believe that Natsu-nee will betray me]

I said, crying.

[Hold your cry Yuuta, after this we will use the camera to see what Shinomiya-senpai and that bastard will do from behind the wall. Prepare the camera stick! ]

Suga also advisedatiku to stop the crying I stopped crying after 5 minutes and immediately took out the camera wand and put it on.
We crossed and walked towards the wall of Natsu-nee's house. As we walked beside the wall we heard a woman's voice talking while moaning with pleasure.

[I TOTALLY LIKE THE BIG CONTOLE MASS BEING OVER YUU-CHAN'S CONTOLE !! I LOVE YOU AND CONTOLE YOU !!! ]

The woman shouted

I was shocked to death to hear that voice, my heart felt like it was cut by a million pieces of sword so I ducked.

I also chuckled

[ ha ha ]

Then, I screamed

[it turns out I've been dating a prostitute whose brain is full of cock and sex, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa]

I laughed out of desperation so hard and loud that the moaning sound could no longer be heard. I immediately climbed the wall of the bitch's house which was only 2 meters high.

Apu sees Natsu-nee having sex with an oga bastard in a doggystyle position. They also looked at me in shock and immediately separated.

[Natsu-nee, looks like you were having fun huh, you betrayed me with that bastard and you even had sex with him. What a complete bitch. Even you screaming this motherfucker's dick better than me]

I said,

[Looks like you had sex with him after you entered our school, and you said that you were a virgin to me. It's really funny your acting natsu-nee]

I continued saying with a smile while holding back anger,

[It's not what you see yuu-chan !! ]

Natsu-nee said frantically. I turned to look at the bastard oga

[And you bastard, I'll crush you until you wish that hell was better than life !! ]

I said, taking the penknife that was kept in the pocket of my pants.

[wait a moment yuuta, I can explain this]

The bastard immediately ran out of Natsu-nee's house with all his might carrying his underwear and pants.

[Him, like a pig running pooping]

I didn't go after him because the plan I made with suga was to get the bastard out of school and brand him a blacklist of the Ministry of Education using the principal's authority so that he would never go to school again and wouldn't be hired anywhere.

Actually I don't agree with that idea, because of the irritation in my heart. But suga immediately explained his plan why they did this instead of forcefully.

After that I saw Natsu-nee. He only wore stockings on his body

[I'm sorry Yuu-chan, I'm really sorry !! ]

He said half-crying and dogeza,

Immediately after that I answered with a scream of tears,

[Natsu-nee, you broke my heart to the very end, you know, but I'm grateful that I know your true behavior, so our relationship won't continue to marriage]

[Do you know Natsu-nee, I swear my loyalty to you even if you get into an accident and you lose one of your bodies and you become a limbless doll, I will always be loyal to you until I die.

BUT, you betrayed my feelings and even made love to someone other than me, I feel like I want to kill you 1000x. You should go to the deepest hell and tormented forever !!! ]

I also finished the burden that was in my heart by screaming and crying for 10 minutes. Even though the truth is I won't do anything to the two of them, I just hope that he will be unlucky as long as he lives. After that, Suga climbed the wall to embrace me with his shoulder. He said,

[let's go back to my house to report this to the principal to destroy that bastard]

I nodded while wiping my tears,

[YUU-CHAN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, I PLEASE. YUU-CHANNNN !! ]

The bitch screamed too, but I ignored her. Then we also reported the matter to the principal and the next day the oga bastard was immediately expelled from school. He is also on the black list of the Ministry of Education.

The bastard admitted that he was already dating half the girls in this school, and that he was already a younger brother because he didn't want to be asked out on a date so that made the headmaster angry. The principal immediately threw a cigarette ashtray made of glass at the bastard's eyes so that it hit his forehead and made the shards of glass pierce the bastard's eyes. So that he was taken to the hospital. "Feel it"

I said to myself then laughed out loud.

After a week passed, my heart began to calm down little by little. Although sometimes I remember the incident. That bitch hasn't been to school for a week, maybe she came to see that damn bastard.

2