Chapter 1
1.8k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I finished closing the store I noticed a hooded figure collapsed in the alleyway out back. Judging by their size they couldn’t have been more than a kid in their early teens, so I decided to check on them. The second I looked under the hood it became extremely apparent that this person was neither conscious nor human. I don’t see many people of other races, so I don’t really know what race she is, but I think she might be some kind of fucked up orc. She has pale purple skin, which is different from the green of an orc. She looks to be a bit above 5’, while orcs below 6’ are considered tiny. But she does have the small tusks jutting out of her mouth, the token black hair, and she looks kinda mean, so I’m gonna assume she’s a half-orc or something like that. Anyway, I can’t really leave someone to die in an alleyway behind the store. Morally that would be pretty shitty, and I don’t think the owner would be pleased to find a corpse out back. I’m not really sure what to do so I pick her up with my hands in an awkward princess carry and bring her inside, setting her down in a wooden chair. I’m awkwardly trying to figure out my next step before I hear her mumble, half-lucidly “please… water.” I’m lucky enough to have a full canteen nearby, but when I try to give it to her it becomes apparent that she’s still not fully conscious. Instead, I bring the bottle to her lips and let her take very slow, small drinks. 

After a few minutes of this, her eyes gradually refocus and I’m left with a fully conscious, seemingly healthy whatever-she-is curiously looking around the store. 

“Uh, hi? Are you alright?” I ask.

“Eh, who are you?”

 I’m completely taken off guard by her voice. I was expecting something feminine, but instead, her voice is androgynous and scratchy. 

“My name is Vin, I found you collapsed outside of this store.” 

“You… helped me?” 

“Well, yeah, that’s why you’re in here and not face-down outside.” 

“You… can speak to me?” 

“Yes?”

 At this point I’m beginning to grow confused. Maybe her brain got addled while she was dehydrated or something. I’m drawn out of my thoughts by her asking 

“You’re a human aren’t you?” 

“Yes, which reminds me, what are y-” 

“Humans can’t speak to us, so why can you?” 

“What? we're speaking common right now aren’t we?” 

“What you’re speaking right now is anything but common. You’re speaking in Goblinic,”

''That’s a lie, I don’t even know Gobli-.” 

Suddenly she jumped up out of her chair with an excited look on her face, in stark contrast with her demeanor just moments before. “You must be the master I’ve searched for, I can feel it in my bones!”

“Wha-''

she interrupted me and continued, getting more excited with every word “I followed the tome to the strongest leader I could find!” Saying this she excitedly pulls a large leather-bound book out from under her cloak. I have no idea how she stored something that big in there.

Unsure of what she’s talking about I say “I can guarantee you that book is wrong, I’ve never led anything.”

Oh but you will, this isn’t just any regular book, this is a bestiary fit for the strongest leaders of our age!”

“Might want to find one of those ‘strongest leaders of our age’ then, ‘cuz they aren’t here.” 

“No, no, I can feel it, you are certainly the one.”

“The one for what?”

“The one to use this book, and assemble a hare-” *cough* “army of monsters!” 

I’m briefly stunned upon hearing this. Could this have something to do with my class? Regardless, there’s a lot to think about suddenly. “Why would I want that? Why the hell would you want that? Why would anybody ever want that?”

She paused for a second, then replied, her tone quickly shifting from excited to somber “Because the world is going to change. In just over 1 year from now, something terrible is going to happen, something that’s going to change the world. The owner of this bestiary could have the power to help shape the new world.” 

she continues “My name is Ashirra and before I left, I was a shaman to the hobgoblin tribe of Ashirra.”  

“You’re… a hobgoblin?” 

“Yes.” 

“And you aren’t going to kill me?” 

“It would be foolish to attempt to kill my new master!” 

“You want me to be your master?” 

“More than anything.”

I’m a bit confused about everything going on here. This all sounds like bullshit, but it’s best that I clear up any confusion.

“So to summarize, you’re a hobgoblin shaman,”

 “I was. I’m not anymore.” 

“And you have a magic book that told you to come find me,” 

she nods and I continue “And now I need to use it to make an army of monsters to… save the world?” 

“Something like that.” 

“When you passed out, did you hit your head?” 

“You think I deceive you?” 

“I don’t see how what you’re saying could be anything but bullshit.” 

She seems to take offense to this, but after a moment a wide smile returns to her face and she says, “Then allow me to prove my truthfulness and...” there’s a lull in her speaking as she takes a moment to examine me, seductively looking me up and down “my devotion to you.” There’s something in the way she said that last part that makes me deeply uncomfortable. 

“Alright then Ashirra, prove that what you’ve just said is true.”

 “In order to do that you must close your eyes.” 

“There’s no way that’s a good idea, you could attack me,” 

“If I wanted to hurt you, it wouldn’t make a difference if your eyes were closed or not. I do not want to hurt you.” 

Everything in me was telling me not to close my eyes, but I wanted to believe her. I wanted to believe her so bad that It was causing my stomach to turn. My whole life I’ve wanted something greater than this, even if that meant mediocrity. Normal life is much better than whatever the hell I’ve got going on here, and she’s offering me something even greater than that, but I can’t seem to believe her. I’m 99% sure this is all bullshit and I’m going to wake up with a kidney missing or some shit, but I have to take this leap… I just have to close my eyes.

My eyes are now closed. I hear her step closer to me. From an unexpectedly close distance, I hear her say “lean down a bit,” so I do. We’re so close that I can feel her breath. Then, in a completely unexpected turn of events, I feel her lips meet mine. My immediate instinct is to pull back, but her arms wrap around my head as she pulls me deeper into the kiss. My eyes have flung open and I can see her mashing her face into mine. At this point I’m struggling to pull away and finally, after several more seconds of this, I manage to wrench myself away. She is seriously strong, much more than I would’ve expected given her slight frame. Right as I pull away she begins to close the distance between us, evidently trying to resume the kiss. “What the hell are you doing?!” I shout. 

“Binding myself to you,” she responds matter-of-factly, as though nothing were out of place. 

“Are you serious? Stop right now!” 

“This is necessary for our bonding.” 

“I don’t want to have a tongue fight with some purple bitch!” After I say this, she stops closing the distance between us. She seems shocked by what I’ve just said.

After a brief pause, she looks at me, her face covered in rage. “I will not allow your impertinence to ruin our joining!”

She whispers something quietly that I can’t understand, and almost immediately runes begin to appear around me. “Oh shit! Help hel-” my yells are interrupted by an ethereal chain gagging my mouth. Chains erupt from the runes around me, gradually pulling me to the floor. I am now laying face-up on the ground, bound by my ankles, wrists, and mouth with ghostlike chains emerging directly from the ground.

“I’ve waited my whole life for this moment. I’ve tried to be patient with you, but instead, you’ve insulted me, called me... called me a purple bitch! ” I couldn’t really do much at this point but listen to her as she continued in a teary voice “I’ve dreamed of the day I would meet my tall, handsome, human master, who would take me in his arms every night and whisper sweet things into my ear until the sun came up. How he was kind, but possessive, dominant, but gentle, a man who I could spend eternity with!” after she says this her voice gets louder and angrier with every word “And now that I meet him, he doubts me, and when I try to help him, he insults me! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!” She jumps at me, covering the short distance between us in a moment. She straddles me around my waist, with her looking down on me. She seems to have calmed down, and says “I’m going to enjoy myself, you can choose whether you want to or not.”

She begins to work at my pants, taking a moment before she can pull them down. With my pants now around my ankles and my undergarments along with them, my flaccid dick is exposed. “Why’s it so small?” she asks, bewildered as she starts to poke it with her finger. I want to cry. I want to tell her that my dick isn’t small, it's just cold outside and it will get bigger, but I can’t, as my mouth is bound. This is a thoroughly emasculating experience. 

As she prods it, she says “I always heard humans were really big down here, but yours looks...” she stops speaking as it slowly begins to grow until it stands at its full length. Her eyes change from disappointed to wonder-filled in a matter of moments. “I can’t believe something so small could turn into this! Look at this monster!” Almost immediately my feelings of inadequacy and shame are replaced with pride. I really didn’t expect having somebody praising my cock would feel this good, but my whole chest swells with warmth. “How the hell do human women make this work. I mean, just… look at it!” She has her hand around my shaft and is playing with it, seemingly sizing it up. 

The stimulation feels absolutely heavenly. I was, up until this point, a virgin. It’s not easy to get laid when you’ve been designated as the biggest loser imaginable by the class system, so other than masturbation, my prick had never seen use. To say that I was woefully underprepared for this encounter would be accurate. As she looks at my face her hand movements become more focused, switching from playful to intense. She seems to enjoy watching me clench my facial features as she jacks me off, and is changing her movements to make sure there was never a break in the pleasure. I can’t stop myself from moaning. Under her ministrations, I’m quickly reaching my breaking point. It was embarrassing to be reaching my climax so early, but I’m helpless as she continues to rapidly stroke me.

I’m about to be racked by climax, but she stops stroking me and says “A good master shouldn’t waste his seed. You should always remember that your seed is for your lovers’ womb. I’m going to unbind your mouth now, if you scream I’ll have to punish you.” The chain that was covering my mouth slowly becomes more transparent until it completely disappears. I’m now able to speak once again.

“You’re not going to actually put it in are you?”

“Master… I didn’t know you were a fortune teller.”

“I’m not! Seriously, don’t put it in! Who knows what kind of diseases you have!” She wore another look of shock, and I expected her to begin seething once again. I think I should just shut up.

Rather than get angry she begins to sob. Her tears fall onto my chest as she looks into my face. “You really think… that I’m just some loose whore who would give my master diseases?”

“Don’t hobgoblins have like… massive orgies on the reg?”

“No! Well… the others did, but I saved myself for my master!” 

“You’re a virgin?”

“Yes! I only ever want my master!”

“And… I’m your master?”

“You are supposed to be! The book has never led me wrong, and it led me to you, so why are you so stubborn and mean?!” I’ve been running on autopilot since the kiss. My mind hasn’t quite gotten back to working order, and I’m so used to women’s vitriol I’ve been pushing her away as a reflex. Maybe I should just… let this happen and be nicer to her? She’s cute, even if she’s not human, and although she has bound me to the floor and is technically sexually assaulting me… it’s kind of hot.

I want to reach up and caress her face, but I’m bound to the floor. Instead, I say “I’m sorry. I’ve been really mean haven’t I?”

 Still crying, she responds “yeah… you have. All I want is to be with the man who I was destined to, and you’re making it really hard and not fun.” 

“I don’t know about this destiny business… or the army of monsters either… but I do know that I have a cute girl here, and not having my way with her would be a mistake.” 

“if I let your chains disappear you promise you won’t run away?” 

“I promise,” There’s a fleeting moment where I want to book it, but I decide against it. I’m going to have sex with this hobgoblin.

Hello, and thank you for checking out this series! This is my first foray into writing of any kind, so feedback is much appreciated. I intend to focus heavily on characters and dialogue, so if things sound clunky or out-of-character, don't hesitate to tell me!

45