Chapter 4: New Identity
53 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, what will your choice to level up be? Lord Theo.”

Right, I’m a different person now.

Jericho had already forgot that his body isn’t actually his, he is somebody else. But what else could he do, he needed to accept his fate.

Starting from this day on, I’m no longer that loser Jericho, starting today I’m Theo Gersia.

The body he is in is the new him, Theo Gersia, though this man’s reputation has dropped so low that he might even be harassed by his own guard, at least he has a head start with his memories.

“Actually, what time is it?”

Theo asked his Nanomachine, to which It replied with its rough and low toned male voice.

“It is 10:26 P.M, My Lord.”

“Then, what’s for breakfast?”

“You still have some seeds growing on the balcony, there might be some full-grown potatoes there.”

Theo was fine with eating potatoes it was enough to help stop his hunger, but what he wanted to know is can he leave the planet.

He Knew from the memories he recollected that he had read and studied multiple books about droids and programming, but he didn’t study books about shipbuilding or anything related to ships, spaceships, why is that.

“Well, it seems I have to spend a lot of time in the library again.”

Theo stood up from the bed and opened the door leading to a large red-orange colored hallway, it was quite wide and it had a lot of rooms. He looked at both sides of the hallways, at the left was a wall, at the middle part were the stairs, and at the right was also a wall.

Where is the balcony?

Theo thought in his mind, his Nanomachine said that the plants were at the balcony but there is no balcony in the hallway. He looked back at his room to double check if there was a balcony there, but there wasn’t any.

But he had just been recently transmigrated so it was fine with not knowing where the rooms and other parts where at, he left his room and closed the door, under the almost hot room temperature and still cold like floor, he walked to the stairs to which he was the only person inside the entire base or mansion.

He walked to the stairs were there were two ways, more upper levels and the lower levels to the ground, he thought the upper levels must’ve house the balcony to where he planted the food.

Feeling his stomach growling he decided to walk upstairs, which took quite a while since the entire building must’ve meter high up in the sky, about 20 or so minutes he finally reached the top, he had to take a couple of breathers because of the long ass stairs.

Panting and sweating he finally reach the top, where the hot temperature made him sweat even more, he was pissed.

“Wow, really, I walked all the way to the top to be greeted by temperature that is as hot as the sahara desert or Death Valley…”

As he said that he suddenly went into a pause, forgetting that he was in a desert planet without life on it.

“nevermind.”

He looked at the top floors surroundings to see a small garage like building, inside it housed his plants and food, there was also water.

“Good enough.”

He walked in the small garage, to where he saw different kinds of plants that he wasn’t able to see on earth, but for potatoes to be grown even another galaxy.

He walked past the aisle of plants to find some grown vegetables, to where he saw a multiple rectangular boxes that were made from iron or some metallic like materials at the end of the garage, he opened one of the metallic boxes to where a cool temperature greeted him, feeling the cold breeze he looked at the contents of the box to see grown vegetables stored inside.

“I see, so this is a fridge.”

The cold may make the vegetables last longer and since this is the only way for me to eat, he needed to save as many.

Theo took two potatoes and headed down the stairs and onto the ground floors, which almost took 35 entire minutes without breathers.

Eventually he finally reached the ground floor of the building.

“I hate the architecture, like who the hell makes a tall-ass building without any goddamn elevators.”

He walked, in a staggering manner as if he was about to fall and collapse on the floor of the building, He walked and was suddenly took back his word, as he saw the ground floor’s structure.

The Ground floor of the building had the same color like the other rooms and floors but when looking outside it gave off a vibe, since it was a desert. It had large and open space in its main room he was currently in. There were also other rooms that led to different place, but in the center of it, it looked like the previous Theo used the center as his surgery room, as the medical bed and trays were still present.

He must’ve been too lazy to find another place, but it was also fine, since it was near the stairs so that the droids were quicker in bringing him to his room.

“Okay, this looks good, where is the kitchen?”

The room went silent, he obviously asked his nanomachine.

“I’m talking to you up there.”

“Oh, I’m very sorry, my lord, it is somewhere around the back.”

Again, they went silent by what the Nanomachine said to Theo.

“What do you mean ‘somewhere around the back’ so you aren’t sure if it’s at the back?”

“No, no, it’s just that you haven’t given me the blueprints of the building yet and most of my programming is set to helping you change physically and mentally.”

This made Theo a little angry, but he can’t blame him, the previous Theo wanted to change himself so it was his main objectives, that’s why he programmed the Nanomachine to do it, and with an RPG like settings and programming it might’ve took quite a lot of it’s memory and data.

“Fine, I’ll find it myself.”

His tactic was to enter each room located at the ground floor one by one and inspect them, there was a total of 20 different rooms in the ground floor, most of them led to dark and narrow stairs that led to a heavily locked basement, but not for long, he eventually was able to find the kitchen.

He washed the potatoes, used some water to boil them and after that he ate them directly, hey he had to eat okay.

“This is good enough, but it would’ve been better if there was salt, the taste is bland."

From now on he had to live like this, he had to live as the good-for-nothing outcasted prince, Theo Gersia. Since Theo (Jericho) had recently been transmigrated into Theo’s body, he was the new Theo Gersia, it was up to him if he would continue being the good-for-nothing Theo or a changed and improved version of him. It was up to him.

Don't be confused, when he talked about the previous one I wrote "Previous Theo" and also don't be confused about his name now, he is now Theo Gersia.
                                                                                                                            -Author

3