Monkey D. Dragon
930 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What is the most wanted man in the world doing here?”

Jin Woo had also recognized the mysterious figure. Jin Woo had done his homework to get a better grasp of the unknown world so it became simply impossible for him to not recognize the man standing in front of him.

‘Why is such a famous figure here?’  He had the same question as the Marine Captain.

Jin Woo’s body tensed up and the hair on the back of his hand stood up. He could sense the aura of the other party which seemed as vast as the sky and as deep as the sea.

Despite knowing that it might very well be useless, Jin-Woo hurriedly jumped back to create some more distance between them.

Dragon laughed in a deep voice. “Don’t be so cold. I was passing through and noticed something interesting, so I came to check it out.”

Dragon’s demeanor betrayed the sheer amount of pressure that Jin Woo’s senses could feel coming from him.

For the moment, Jin-Woo couldn’t feel any hostility coming from Dragon.

Dismissing Smoker’s fierce glare, Dragon turned towards Jin Woo. “I never expected to meet one of them on my little trip like this. How about you work together with me?”

“What?!” Smoker exclaimed in surprise.

‘What?! What can an infamous figure like him want from me?...no wait, he said “one of them”…What does that means?...Does he know about my secret? ’ Jin-Woo's surprise was even far greater than Smoker but he didn’t let it show on his face.

Jin Woo carefully asked. “What do you mean by ‘one of them’?”

“If you don’t know, that means it isn’t time yet.” Dragon’s mysterious voice sounded.

‘Dogshit, don’t mention it in the first place then!’

Jin Woo wanted to beat Dragon up to get his answer out but he stopped for various reasons. The biggest being that Dragon wasn’t an opponent he could mess with.

Dragon, seemingly reading Jin Woo’s inner emotions, laughed. “Don’t hurry. The world will change-no, it’ll be forced to change. The time is approaching and when that happens, you will be at the center of it all.”

‘He’s more and more like a charlatan than a Revolutionary…’ Jin Woo couldn’t help but lampoon.

---

-A few days ago-

Jin Woo had been wondering: what if he went above the requirement of Daily Quest? After trying it out, Jin-Woo indeed noticed that workout above the requirement listed had been counted as well!

Thus, Jin-Woo did twice the amount of workout listed.

[<Daily Quest>

Push-ups (200/100)

Sit-ups  (200/100)

Chin-ups  (200/100)

Running (20km/10km)]

To Jin Woo’s pleasant surprise, a series of notifications appeared in his vision.

[You have completed the <Hidden Quest>!]

[You are now eligible for the <Class Change Quest>]

[The <Item Shop> has been unlocked!]

‘Class Change Quest?’ Jin Woo noticed a new object lying in his inventory.

[Item: Class Change Quest

Rarity: ???

Type: Dungeon Key

Description: Can be used anywhere. Opens an instant dungeon.]

“My Class in Profile has always been empty so it’s a good thing…But why I can’t see Rarity?” Jin Woo was both happy and perplexed at the same time.

“What if the dungeon turned out to be an S Rank?” Jin Woo had no way of clearing an S rank dungeon at the moment so he opted to be cautious and store the key for later use.

“And this Item Shop function…I had tried before but it said that my level was too low so what changed now?” No matter how hard Jin Woo thought, nothing other than the <Hidden Quest> came to his mind.

“Come on, isn’t it okay to tell me what you want now?” Jin Woo stared at the blue floating window that only he could see.

After a long period of time, Jin-Woo sighed as he received no response and threw the matter at the back of his mind alongside many other questions he had. He would find the answers someday.

Jin Woo took a quick overview of the <Item Shop> and figured out a few things.

It was extremely similar to any game. It had its own currency, known as ‘Gold,’ which could be used to buy the items listed in it. ‘Gold’ could be earned by selling the items stored in the inventory. Jin Woo sold all the junk items he didn’t need, along with Rasaka’s Poison, and earned quite a hefty amount of ‘Gold’.

The items ranged from normal everyday use items like toothbrushes, clothes, water bottles, and bread to different kinds of weapons like Daggers, Swords, Spears, and so on.

The most attractive thing to Jin Woo was the potions. There were all types of potions like

<Stamina Recovery>

<Health Recovery>

<Mana Recovery>

<Agility Enhancement>

<Strength Enhancement>

There were many grades of each potion.

With them, one of Jin Woo’s worries were gone. The lack of a healer in his solo party! The only way he could recover currently in the middle of a battle was either the recovery effect of leveling up or the recovery effect from the Daily Quest.

Their limitations were obvious. The recovery effect from the level up was too random and couldn’t be relied upon. Moreover, the speed of leveling up would decrease with time, to the point that even one level would take weeks.

As for the recovery reward from Daily Quest. It could only be used once a day.

Another thing from the Item Shop that garnered Jin Woo’s interest was—Dungeon Keys.

There were all ranks of instant dungeon keys available in the Item Shop.

Another thing that had been bugging Jin Woo was the lack of dungeons in this world. After all, he couldn’t go around on a killing spree just to grind for experience. Not to mention, it was inefficient, and the progress would be slow.

Although his identity had been set as a bounty hunter for various reasons, he was a Hunter. And a Hunter’s real place was in Dungeons!

 

18