Chapter 1 Arrival on the Dessert Island
103 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is 7 years old Rei Kazama but I have the intellect and physique as strong as that special force because I was reincarnated into another unknown world. I have the ability to build, use, utilize, create, and create something related to the civilization on the earth where I come from, besides that I also have another power that is no less important because it becomes the basis for me, namely the ability called the Internet to function to find information, buy goods, and others that are required. And the last one is Resurrection and Death which can resurrect people who have died and can kill people who are targeted, once hit, the one who can revive it is my ability, not other people.

 Now I am on a vast but remote island because I was dumped by the Holy Kingdom Church because I have the power that can threaten them, I was originally going to be killed here a while ago but they did not succeed because I killed everyone on their ship, In total I killed 2,000 people including some of their Archbishops and didn't spare anything.

 "Even though they died without blood I feel a little sick seeing the many corpses lying around here, what if I raise them but not all of them are just their archbishops that I will raise and I will interrogate. What is their purpose in throwing me out in this place?"

 "| Resurrection |" I raised 5 people from the number of corpses, 5 people immediately stood up after I waved my hand and cast a spell.

 They look like mannequin statues that have no expression even though they just stand there because I haven't spoken, huh? Now I will start trying to talk to them whether they will answer.

 "I asked your name and what is your purpose here to banish me? Answer! " I screamed at them.

 The man wearing white clothes accompanied by a magic wand on his waist came up to me and answered my question. The people I raised with such good looks and incomparable beauty were so rare on earth that I thought that they only existed in novels or comics.

 "I am the Roman of the Five Holy Knight group, we were ordered by Pope Derict to banish you to this secret island because he predicted that useless abilities should be eliminated, but we failed." Then this man named Roman was silent and knelt while his friend. go ahead and add.

 Now this one is wearing full armor and then he takes off his helmet, and there appears to me a beautiful and charming knight woman.

 “I am Lady Fanatio the captain of the Five Holy Knights, behind me is a Holysmith Sein, that one is the Grand Templar Albert, and the last one is the Miko of the North God's Temple Serafina a Beastfolk, because we have been raised by you our Lord we swear. faithful forever will serve you my Lord! "

 "Greetings, my Lord!" the five of them knelt down at me with grace but expressionless. It seems that my ability forces them to submit unconditionally and erases their emotions and feelings without erasing any memories.

 After that I raised up the others to build a simple yet strong fortress city while I learned about my abilities, moreover I haven't been on the Internet for seven years and I will check my social media first. The people used simple tools such as a steel ax, hammer pickaxe and chainsaws for simple mining and felling of trees.

 Then the other group is the heavy work group using excavators, dozers, haul trucks, motor graders, cranes, and compactors to build buildings and other heavy work. Though I have to add some Resources needed for the development process that don't exist on this island.

 * Machine working sound * * Engineer Direction voice *

 Even though they were a bit stiff at first, they eventually adapted to the heavy equipment. What really benefits me is that they don't need to eat or drink because they are only raised as Workers and not human anymore.

 After a week later.

 2,000 workers finished to build the castle town which is 728km² wide while the island is 780km² and there are many mines of rare metals and minerals on the island. I will give the name of this city of fortress Eden.

 "My God we have finished building what you ordered, I will spy on the Holy Kingdom and will contact you with the communication device you gave me." This guy called Roman is now wearing a light blue colored armor and I named him Eugeo because of his long face. similar to Eugeo in the SAO Anime.

 "Yes, come back after a week of being there and bring as much gold and information as you can!"

 “Yes, my God, I'll be good-bye” then Eugeo left the room and started his espionage.

 After all, dispionage are kingdoms that have civilizations that can be compared to ancient Greece. But the addition of fantasy creatures that exist in this world is its own characteristic which makes me feel alert that Eden will be attacked by those kingdoms in the future.

 Then I bought a bullet-proof vest, daily clothes, furniture, and some other military weapons and equipment using the internet capability function I have for that. Then I look for blueprints for buildings, vehicles, weapons using other functions of the internet without any restrictions even I can access the Pentagon database without getting caught.

 Meanwhile at the Holy Kingdom Cathedral.

 * Sound of broken glass *

 "Ahh! It seems that the envoys I sent were successful but they had an accident, I still have a bad feeling about this incident. Pope Derict realized that killing people like Rei would be bad for him and his entire kingdom.

 Then Pope Derict walked out of the cathedral and welcomed his disciples the Young Heroes who would be used for their personal gain to overcome all obstacles in the future. On average, the heroes are only equipped with sword skills, archery skills, and spear abilities. They only know that defeating the enemy must be with the best equipment, large numbers and a leader.

 Then Pope Derict saw one of his bishops returning from his task of dealing with the cursed Son named Rei Kazama. But the term cursed Son does not actually exist just as a scapegoat invented by the Church. They can control an area but they cannot control someone's heart, that is the main goal of the Church which is to control the hearts of men for their personal gain.

 “Yo Roman, just came back? Come on drink with me! "

 "Sorry Pope but I don't want to drink for now, I want you to invite all the Merchants and Adventure in this City to work with me near the uninhabited island, there I also need a lot of money to convince them" Rei's intention to collect gold and information is to lure People with special skills such as Adventurers and Merchants to come to Eden as material for their Experiments after the worker races, namely the Merchant Race and the Knight Race.

 Those who have been resurrected by Rei Kazama are grouped into a single race, namely Humanoid Creation, which will adapt and carry out what Rei Kazama said that raised him. They only obeyed the orders and rules of their Lord Rei Kazama.

Your suggestions and criticisms from the readers will be added in the future.

3