Vol.10 Ch. 30
249 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry, I forgot to post QAQ

As an apology, here some smut with our side couple.

10.30

Harry grinned at Simon’s reaction and bowed his head down to kiss him again.

Warning! Mature Content!(beginning)

After pecking Simon’s lips, Harry began to touch Simon all over his body, not leaving any inch untouched.

Simon shivered. He had always suppressed his desire in face of Harry because he didn’t want to betray his love by thinking about someone else. But since he knew that the person he waited for had always been Harry, he couldn’t hold back. Faced with the burning desire in Harry’s eyes, Simon shivered and felt excitement rising in his body.

When Harry began to stroke him above his clothes, the only thought he was, he wanted more. He wanted to feel him more, wanted to be closer, wanted to be one with the person he waited for all this time. He wanted to feel him deep inside.

Harry pulled Simon’s shirt over his head and finally begun to stroke the bare skin of his chest.

Simon’s breath hitched as his nipped hardened in anticipation.

Harry grinned at Simon’s obvious desire and rewarded him with a pinch of his nipple.

Simon moaned.

He really wanted to hide his embarrassing excitement but his hands were still tied, so he could only lay bare, his feelings completely exposed, in front of Harry. He wasn’t sure if it made the whole experience more exciting but he could clearly see that Harry enjoyed the look on his face.

Simon sucked in a breath as Harry took his nipple in his mouth and playfully bit it. His other hand pinching the other, Simon could only tremble from the stimulation.

Seeing Simon’s reaction, Harry worked his mouth and hand harder. Alternating between licking and biting, pinching, stroking and caressing, it was like he tried to drive Simon into madness.

Simon finally couldn’t take it and let out a whimper, he couldn’t hold back his voice any more.

Harry smiled and brought his face close to Simon’s.

Just as Simon thought he would kiss him, he simply licked the tears that Simon didn’t know had fallen from his eyes. After this he began to nibble on Simon’s neck, completely ignoring Simon’s pleading eyes and his already stiffened manhood.

“H-harry?”

Simon couldn’t take it anymore, he didn’t wanted to be teased, he wanted Harry to touch him seriously.

“I told you, it’s punishment.”

Harry said this while biting Simon’s neck.

Simon took a deep breath. He nearly came just now from the stimulation of the bite and Harry’s deep, sexy voice.

Harry’s voice showed clearly that he also wanted him, alone the thought of Harry desiring him excited Simon enough to nearly go over the edge. He had only to think about Harry’s hard rod pounding into him, to make it hard for Simon to keep a clear mind. He wanted it, he wanted Harry so badly.

As Harry returned his attention to Simon’s small nubs, Simon began twisting his body. He didn’t want to come from only his nipples, he wanted Harry to serious touch him.

When Harry bit the small pearl, Simon finally couldn’t hold back and came. It took him some time to come out of his daze, he saw Harry smiling at himself. Simon’s face flushed in shame, he had come without Harry touching him anywhere under or near his navel.

Warning! Mature Content!(end)

“Harry~”

Simon whined, he only wanted one thing and that was for Harry to take him serious (to seriously take him;)

“Do you know, what you did wrong?”

“I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s all your fault!”

Simon’s face was still flushed, it seemed like he had thought about something completely different from Harry. Harry only raised his brow, why did it seem like Simon wasn’t talking about the reason for his punishment?

“It seems like I can only continue to punish you, until you understand what you did wrong.”

Harry took off his shirt. In the dim light of the room his strong body glistened lightly with sweat. He had held himself back the whole time, but it seemed like Simon didn’t recognize his efforts.

Simon’s Adam’s apple bobbled up and down, his throat felt quite dry, when he saw Harry like this.

From the look of Harry’s face it was clear, it would become a long day for the both of them.

That's what smut looks like when I write it as soon as inspiration hits( at midnight, when you should sleep but your story is keeping you awake.) I have now a little black book beside my pillow, let's just hope that nobody ever reads it, that would be super embarrassing.

5