Vol.10 Ch.38
193 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.38

Harry was amused as he watched Simon eat like he had starved for a few days.

“Eat slowly or you will...”

Before Harry could finish his sentence, Simon choked and began coughing.

“See, I told you to eat slowly.”

Harry patted Simon’s back and sighed, just didn’t he listen to him. When Simon could finally breath again, he took the glass Harry offered him with a red face and downed the water in one go. Only to choke again.

Harry shook his head.

“If you can’t eat by yourself, I will have to feed you next time.”

Simon froze, forgotten all his dark thoughts, the only thing that remained was the embarrassment he would feel if someone saw Harry feeding him. Simon desperately shook his head, he didn’t want that. At least not in the cafeteria, it may not bother him so much if Harry feed him if it was just the two of them.

As if he could see Simon’s entangled mind, Harry coughed to gain his attention.

“When are you going home?”

“After we finished eating.”

Harry hesitated for a moment before he decided to ask.

“Can I come with you?”

Simon flinched, he had never thought that Harry would ask him this. As an answer he could only shake his head, he didn’t dare to look at Harry because he didn’t want him to see the fear in his eyes. He couldn’t bring Harry back home with him, even he himself didn’t really want to go home but he had to take a look at the situation at home and his sister. He could only shudder when he thought about what could happened since had stayed out for a long time this time.

“Then do you want to decide a date for our marriage after you come back?”

Simon looked up, he really wanted to, but it still wasn’t time for that. He couldn’t give Harry a clear answer if he didn’t take care of the thing in his home, he didn’t want Harry to find the things he had been hiding for a long time.

“Let’s wait for a while longer, we should finish our business before we think of those things.”

Seeing Simon so meek, Harry felt kind of strange. A few hours ago he had still hissed at him with his fur standing up, but now it was like he was suddenly tame. Was it a guilty conscious because he didn’t allow Harry to go home with him? Even if he really liked it when Simon wasn’t behaving like a hedgehog, it was kind of distressing to see him behaving so weak.

Maybe Simon noticed that Harry’s mood dropped, the rest of the meal he didn’t dare to say anything else and could only steal a few glances at Harry.

After they finished their meal, Harry brought Simon outside where a hover car already waited for him.

“Simon.”

Simon turned around at Harry’s call, he wanted to hear what Harry had to say before he went home since he didn’t know what would happen.

Without saying anything, Harry pulled Simon into a hug before he bent down and kissed him.

“What are you doing!”

Simon pushed Harry away, wiped his lips rigorously and looked around anxious, hoping that nobody had seen them.

“At least you are behaving like yourself again.”

When Simon heard Harry’s words he nearly cried. He wanted to tell Harry everything, he wanted to stay by his side. But when he thought of what would happen if he went home, he couldn’t help himself and put some distance between himself and Harry. Harry was the only person in the world he didn’t want to disappoint, but also the person in the world who could hurt him the most. He couldn’t let anyone find out that the two were together.

“I will decode some more while you are gone, when you are back you will have to reward me.”

Harry smiled like usual when he said that and Simon could feel his face growing hot.

“I don’t need you to tell me what to do.”

After a last look at Harry, Simon climbed in the hover car and drove in direction of his home, he could only hope that it wasn’t that bad and he could finish up fast.

Harry turned around when he couldn’t see Simon’s hover car anymore. He had a lot to do while Simon was gone.

Not only the decoding from the laboratory data was on his list, but he also had to analyze the strange behavior of the people in the faculty, strengthen the security and hold contact with Darius who was on his honeymoon a secret mission. He had to hide Darius disappearance for as long as possible to give him the chance to raid the lab before they noticed something.

“Excuse me?”

Harry turned around irritated, it was the fifth person who greeted him today without him knowing who the person was. Normally, all the researcher ignored him if he walked around the faculty, it was simply strange.

“Do you happen to know where Ty is?”

The unknown person in front of Harry asked. Harry was stunned, why would you ask him if you wanted to find a genius engineer? As one of the people who had reported strange behavior of the people around him, Ty was on Harry’s list. It didn’t matter if it was for observation or for safety purposes because his research was that important, Harry would simply examine anyone who tried to get close to him.

“Hm, I don’t know, why are you looking for him?”

“He rejected my application as his research assistant, he didn’t even meet me, he simply rejected me!”

“And what’s wrong with him rejecting you? Maybe he found someone better for the job.”
“That’s impossible, I was ranked first in school, you can’t find someone better than me as his assistant.”

Harry smiled, this guy was somewhat cute, it was widely known that Ty disliked people getting close to him but this guy still tried to become his assistant.

“I couldn’t find him in his laboratory, so, do you really not know where he is?”

A strange light glowed in Harry’s eyes as he heard that this guy had gone to Ty’s laboratory, it seems like this guy wasn’t as harmless as he looked but one of the strange people Ty had talked about. As a secret fan Harry would take over the responsibility to get rid of him, but maybe he should play with him a bit before that and see if he could get any information out of him.

5