Vol.10 Ch.45
189 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.45

“Welcome to planet T24. Master is already waiting for you.”

The robot who appeared looked like a huge egg, it could be seen that he had this design because someone didn’t want him to be affected by the sand storm.

“Master ordered me to test you before you come inside, please cooperate.”

The stomach of the robot opened after his words and a few containers could be seen.

“Everyone of you only need to put a drop of his blood in one of those containers, if you pass the test you can proceed to meet master.”

If the robot had a face, he would most likely be smiling friendly.

One after the other dropped their blood in the containers and waited, they didn’t even knew what was tested but had to wait until they finished since they couldn’t simply go back home.

Slowly the liquid in one of the containers turned purple, without waiting for them to asked what it meant, the robot pulled out a weapon and shoot the person who had dropped his blood in the container.

“What kind of test was it?”

Ash asked without batting an eyelid.

“The color purple will show which one of you is controlled by a zerg.”

“Ty already found a way to prove it?”

Simon was amazed.

That’s right, the master of this planet was Ty. A few years ago the emperor had bestowed this planet and a few other to Ty, because he said he needed a place for his experiments. Ty, the genius, had constructed different mechas through the years and needed a place for testing. An abandoned planet was the right place for something like this. Nobody would know what happened on the planet since Ty was the only person that lived here.

One time he had accidentally destroyed one of the planets, but the general public didn’t even know of it because it was just that kind of secret. Everyone thought that the planet was simply meet with the end of his life, nobody would believe if you said that Ty had constructed a mecha with enough power to destroy a whole planet.

“That’s right, Master is just that amazing.”

Simon wanted to face palm, Ty had even programmed the one who welcomed them to say stuff like this. He hadn’t know that Ty was that narcistic, what when someone who hadn’t meet him got to know of that. Shocked by his own thoughts, Simon turned around and observed the reaction of Ash and the other soldier.

“You are right, Ty is really amazing.”

Ash nodded without a care in the world, and somehow looked a bit proud. While the soldier poked his companion on the ground.

“Is he dead?”

He asked curious, it wasn’t that he wasn’t shocked that they simply shoot him but when he heard that he was controlled by the zerg, he wasn’t interested in helping him anymore. Everyone in the empire knew that the zerg were their greatest enemy.

“No, master told me to bring him back alive for experimenting.”

He took a few small apparatuses out of his body and gave every human one of them, he demonstrated how it worked on the unconscious soldier. Somehow the small machine was able to bring them through the sandstorm without any difficulties. The robot somehow put the space ship in a space button and turned around as if nothing happened.

The egg robot took the leg of the unconscious soldier and dragged him, the others followed him.

“Since you should be aware of masters temper, I won’t tell you what you shouldn’t do. Laboratories for the scientists are prepared, the sleeping chambers are nearby, when we arrive you can take your new light brains with a map of this place. Nobody will look for you if you get lost outside. The only strict rule you have to follow is not to go near Apollo, he can’t be touched, no matter what!”

Nobody knew who or what Apollo was but they surely wouldn’t risk their lives to find out, so, all of them nodded.

They arrived at a small house, made completely from rock. It clearly wasn’t that kind of high technology they had anticipated, but who know what crazy geniuses thought about.

The egg didn’t tell them to go into the house and before one of them could proceed on his way into the house, the ground around them began to glow.

“Beginning transfer, please don’t move!”

The five of them froze in place, not knowing what kind of transfer Ty had build here. The light got stronger and stronger, in the end they had to close their eyes. Nobody saw what happened, they simply disappeared into the light. The light disappeared, the human and robot group was gone, nothing could be seen that showed they ever existed on this planet, the sandstorm blew away any traces they could have left in the sand.

When they opened their eyes again, they were already transported into a room. They didn’t know how they came to this place but even an idiot would know that it had something to do with the light.

Well, not every idiot.

“How did we get here?”

The soldier shouted in surprise. It would have been better if the soldier infected with the zerg had been the loud one.

“Welcome to the underground base. Because of the eternal sandstorm all buildings on this planet are underground, your new light brains are over there, white for the scientists, black for the fighter. Any information you may need will be in it.”

Without waiting for them to come around the egg shaped robot pulled the unconscious soldier away through a suddenly opened wall.

“what are we going to do now?”

Simon was surprised by the happenings of the day and really hopped not to get another surprise.

“I think, it’s best if we do as we are told and maybe meet the owner first.”

Harry took a black light brain while he gave Simon a white one.

To his surprise, the light brain scanned his face and then displayed his name. After that it showed a map of the underground base. There were six red dots on the map. The first five dots were together in one place, they were Simon, Harry, professor X, Ash and the noisy soldier. You could even tap on it and it would show a picture of the person and their name. The other red dot was a bit farther in the base, in a room that was marked with ‘Ty’s room’. If you tapped at it, it would say it was Ty.

“Crazy.”

The soldier commented as he tapped on his own black light brain screen.

It sure was a bit strange that Ty knew that they would come, but Ty had always been someone who thought differently from everyone else.

“Should we go and greet Ty?”

The professor asked.

The journey had taken a toll on his body, the fatigue visible on his face, but he still knew that it was the best to ask Ty what he knew of the situation outside.

So, the five decided to make their way to Ty.

----------

“Master, the visitors are here.”

“Hm, alright. Seems like I have to go out and meet them.”

Ty climbed out of his bed. He hadn’t even slept that long, he had just finished his experiment and had laid down for a bit, but these people were already here. It seems like he underestimated the situation a bit.

Tapping a few times on his light brain, Ty could make out that these people made their way to him. Stumbling a bit, Ty remembered that he had forgotten to eat something again. With a glance to the side he instructed the robot to get him something to eat while he opened the door to his bedroom and and made his way to the living room, there was no way that he would let these people anywhere near his room if he could avoid it.

Ty took the nutrient solution pack from his robot and opened the door to the living room. The others had just arrived and were discussing whether they should knock on his door or not.

“Welcome to my dwelling.”

Ty greeted them, he really hoped something interesting would happen.

The other five just starred at him, Ty didn’t know why they looked at him like this but he also wasn’t really interested in asking.

Nobody could say anything at the sight. Simon had to suppress his laughter as he saw the genius of the universe like this. His blaring red bed hair was a stark contrast to his black and white panda onesie. It was clear that he had just climbed out of his bed, he even nibbled on a nutrient solution. Nobody would have thought that this person who looked so innocent in private was a genius on which shoulders the survival of humanity depended.

6