vol.10 ch.50
144 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.50

Ten sprinted over to Darius, but before he could reach him he felt a strange sense of dread. It made him stop and look around.

Out of the corner of his eye, Ten saw a shadow. It was nearing him unexpected fast. Since Ten had woken up in his unusual strong body, he hadn't felt that anything was fast. Since he was so strong, everything was simply slow for him. Now, for the first time, he was back to not being able to see his enemies movements. It remembered his of the hellish training he had gone through and of something else he would have liked if he had forgotten it already.

Ten's breath got faster and faster while he tried to avoid the shadow, which followed every movement he made, who was so fast that Ten only knew he was attacked when he saw the wound. Suddenly, he wasn't that happy about his painless feature.

Ten had to use a lot of afford to catch the small shadow. It turned out, it was a small ball of fluff with sharp claws on his hands. Ten starred at it for a few seconds, it looked like a plush. Since Ten couldn't feel it as the little plush hacked his claws in his hands to free itself, he ignored it and thought about how he should deal with it. It wasn't strong enough to hack off his hands but since it could injure him, it seemed to be very strong.

Thinking about it, Ten didn't really have a choice what he should do with it. He could kill it, imprison it, or throw it at the chimera who tried to get through the too small doorway to get to him. If he threw it at the chimera, he wouldn't have a guarantee that it would kill the chimera, even if it killed the chimera, it would most likely come back to him afterwards and he needed as much time as possible to take care of Darius. He also couldn't imprison it, since he had no place to do it.

But, he was a bit reluctant to kill it, it was somewhat cute. While Ten thought about what to do about this cute thing, it began to lick up Ten's blood.

Seeing how enthusiastically it licked, it should have tasted delicious. After licking, the wound was closed.

The little thing chirped at Ten happily. Ten didn't know why, but he had a feeling he could understand what it said.

It seemed like the small thing would help him if he gave him some more of his blood. Ten didn't think long about it and decisively nodded. If he could rescue Darius, he would even give his soul to the devil. He hadn't noticed before that Darius was that important to him, sure he had missed him or more his delicious food before, but he was only clear now how important Darius was to him as he saw him lying in his own blood, unmoving.

The fluffy little thing wriggled out of Ten's hold, even Ten didn't know why it was suddenly able to do that, and swoosh, it was by Darius side. It began licking his wounds to close them. It didn't take long and Darius was completely healed. After that it ran over to the chimera, looking like an innocent fluff ball.

Ten walked over to Darius and looked him over, thought his face was still pale and his breath was weak, there didn't seem anything else wrong with him. Suddenly, Ten heard the chimera howl behind him. Surprised by the noise Ten turned around and what he saw let his eyes widen in shock.

The small fluff ball had used his claws to attack the chimera. The green blood of the chimera dripped all around on the ground while large chunk of flesh were ripped out of his body. From the look of it, it wouldn't hold out for long.

Ten really had to wonder, just how delicious was his blood for this small thing to do all this. After it had finished the chimera, the little beast trotted back to Ten, it was time to get his reward. Ten sighed and let the little thing slice his hand, so that it could drink his blood. He still hadn't thought about what to do with it after this, but it seemed like he would take it with him, if Darius allowed it.

Ten princess carried Darius back to the ship, the little beast sat on his shoulder and licked his claws, it was clear that it wouldn't leave his food source any time soon and Ten had decided to ignore it as long as it didn't do anything dangerous.

Ten waited for Darius to wake up, he couldn't drive the spaceship himself. But it took a lot longer for Darius to wake up than he had thought, it was already a few days after their attack but Darius didn't seem to have moved.

Ten stroked his check carefully, now that he knew that Darius was much more for him than just his feeder, he would take good care of him. Though, he had to wake up for this.

Ten stood up and walked to the room in which he had put the small fur ball. He had been surprised when he had changed form after calming down, but now it was just something he was used to. Somehow the little beast reminded him of himself. Not only because of his love of food, in this case Ten's blood, but also because of his colors. When it felt strong emotions his eyes would turn red, his claws grew out and his sharp teeth were clearly visible from outside his mouth. But when it calmed down, the claws and teeth got smaller and it eyes returned to a clear blue color. It seemed like they did the same experiments to it as they did to Ten.

Ten cuddled the snow white fur ball as he sat on the floor. Since Darius didn't wake up, it was the only one he could talk to.

“I really hope Darius wakes up soon.”

Ten said, not noticing than someone stood behind him.

A/N: So, today there will be two chapters because I forgot to post last week. Who would have thought that there is a Thursday in every week!

And while were at it, I made a drawing of this cute little beast and put it on my ko-fi account, just saying because nobody ever goes there and thus you wouldn't notice.*whistling innocently*

6