Vol.10 Ch.52
124 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10.52

Unexpected the waiter was shoot down from behind.

An old man with white hair and blue eyes stood in the door with his weapon.

“Good thing that I didn't let you go like this. I just knew that a piece of shit like you shouldn't be allowed to run around freely.”

The old man stomped on the sound machine and kicked the waiter in the stomach.

The waiter could only curl up in pain, he hadn't thought that the old man had followed him until now. But at least, he still couldn't destroy all his plans.

Shortly after the sound machine was destroyed Ten woke up again, he was slightly confused about where he was and who those strange looking people in front of him were, but he remembered after a few seconds. He wasn't sure if he was happy or disappointed that he was rescued from whatever the waiter had planned but a small part of him knew that he would have liked it if the person who rescued him had been Darius. But at least he could let his anger out on the waiter, he should wait for it until nobody else was around. Ten smiled innocently at the old man, he hadn't thought he would see him again.

The waiter didn't know why but he felt a shiver going down his spine as he saw that smile, to him it looked like a mask to hide Ten's true bloodthirsty-self.

The little beast was also alright, though since it was a lot smaller than Ten, the damage was bigger and it needed a few hours to wake up, until then Ten put the little thing on his shoulder.

The waiter was thrown to the place the other scientists were, since it seemed like they knew each other they could keep each other company without knowing who the other person was.

A/N: In case you forgot, the scientists know that there are other prisoners but their cells are constructed that they can't see or hear each other, or else they would be able to make plans to escape.

“So, why are you two still here when you already finished your business?”

“I could ask you too, old man, what are you doing here?”

“Hmph, after a few days you don't call me grandpa anymore, for you I'm only an other old man.”

Ten knew he had misspoken, all those old military man had strange characters and since he had already allowed Ten to call him grandfather last time, he wouldn't be happy if he was called anything else by him. Too bad that Ten didn't feel like calling him grandfather anymore.

“Do you really want to know the reason? Come, I will show it to you.”

Ten brought the old man to the room where Darius recuperated, he was still sleeping.

“Are you telling me you are staying here because Darius is sleeping, that can't be true!”

“He has slept since we came out of the laboratory, it has been three days now, and I don't know how to fly the ship.”

“Why is he still sleeping? It doesn't look like he is injured.”

“He was injured by a chimera, but that already healed, I don't know why he doesn't wake up.”

The old man sighed in exasperation, of course Darius wouldn't wake up, everyone in the empire knew that chimeras were poisonous. Poor Darius, his teammate was the only person in the whole empire who didn't know how to treat him.

“He is poisoned, we have to go back to the capital star to treat him. Since you don't know how to fly, I will bring you there.”

After Ten showed the old man the command center, the old man pressed a few buttons and started the ship. Ten was surprised, if he had known it would be so easy, he would have pressed a few buttons too, to try his luck.

Suddenly a voice sounded.

“Secret message from the capital star received, please identify yourself to open the message!”

“what's that?”

Ten asked confused, he hadn't heard the message before.

“It seems like you got a message from someone who knew that you would be in this ship, since the ship laid dormant it was only announced now.”

The old man pressed a few buttons again.

“Error, error, please identify yourself to open the message.”

“Seems like I can't open it, Darius is still asleep, maybe you can try. It should be important if it came from the capital star.”

Ten stood in front of the control panel and felt how the ship scanned him. He only hoped that it really worked.

“Ten identified, do you want me to open the message now?”

“Yes”

“Opening video message!”

The light screen opened directly in front of Ten and the old man, when they saw what was on the screen, they were stunned.

A/N: I’m back, my small fluffs! And I bring you today not one, not two, but three new chapters! There may or may not a smut scene, no warnings there, hehe, I’m so evil! See you next week,we are going back to two chapters a week.

6