Chapter 1 – Jade Fox
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

T/N:  This is the second volume from the series ‘The Four Great Female Constables’.  The following chapters are available via the following link.

This Killer Is Easy To Deceive

Chapter 1 – Jade Fox

She held the long sword with the tip pointed at the man in front of her.  Her nerves were all tensed up and her beautiful face was slightly pale but her stunning beauty could not be ignored.

Since ancient times, it was said that beauties have unfortunate lives.  Beauty would always be lusted after by others and it was easy to attract trouble.

Therefore, it was not surprising that her beauty attracted trouble from this Jade Fox.

“Qianqian, look at you, you’re feeling nervous.  Relax, I won’t eat you.”  The man who spoke had a handsome face and Jianghu had given him the name of ‘Jade Fox’.

Jade Fox’s appearance was as his name suggested.  He was naturally born with handsome facial features, fair and delicate skin, and appeared elegant and refined, but it was because of this good-looking face that made all the women let down their guards against him and suffered huge losses.

As it is said......‘know a person, know his face, unable to know his heart’.....and this aptly describes a man like Jade Fox who is as cunning as a fox and has a lustful heart that is outrageously bold.  It is not known how many girls have been deceived by him, losing their chastity to him and he is so daring as to play with the noble ladies as well.  Countless women committed suicide by hanging themselves and throwing themselves into rivers just for him.  As long as any woman catches his eye, none could escape his grasp.

Presently, the woman who had caught his eye is Hua Qianqian, the head dancer of Yu Gui Fang.  The moment he set his eyes on her, he decided to have a ‘taste’ of her.  This woman’s body exuded charm from head to toe and her figure is even more beautiful than willow.   According to his sharp vision of women, he knew she is a rare treasure that would appear once in hundreds of years.

Some women are born to be outstanding in bed.  They could mesmerize men to the point that the men would be willing to die under the peony flowers and become ghosts just for a chance to have a romantic interlude with her........and Hua Qianqian is this kind of women.

He, Jade Fox, had tasted all kinds of women from the north to the south, so how can he be willing to let go of this delicate flower?

He could even imagine when he had her pressed down under him.  He would make her twist in whatever way he pleases and make her pose in whatever position he desires.  Thinking up to here, his pair of phoenix eyes filled up with evil charm, his tongue became twisted and his mouth turned dry.

“I’ve said before, I only sell art, not my body!  Don’t force me!”  Hua Qianqian stared at him with angry eyes that were misted over.  The frown on her face did not elevate her imposing aura but instead, it gave her a lovely pitiful look that makes people have the urge to bully her.

The handsome face of Jade Fox smiled enchantingly.  “Sell art and not your body?  Don’t deceive yourself.  Guarding your virginity to gain a reputation of being as clear as ice and as pure as jade, isn’t this just waiting for a good selling price?   Give me a price and I’ll pay.”

“I won’t sell!  Even if I die, I’ll never yield to you!  If you dare to touch me, I’ll die here!”

“Die?”  Jade Fox felt it was amusing.  “Women that use death as a threat, this Gongzi had seen many.  After you have gotten a taste of this Gongzi’s skilled service, you will understand the meaning of ‘the wonderful experience of a spring night’ and you will be reluctant to leave me.”

“In your dreams!  You’re so shameless!”

The angrier she is, the more it makes him desire her.

“After you have become my woman, then you can scold into my ear.”  He said as he moved towards her.

“Looking for death!”  She shouted and pierced the sword into his chest.

Like an eagle teasing a chicken, Jade Fox easily avoided the move and as he dodged, he smiled frivolously.  “Well, a woman always desperately threatens to die before being touched, and after being touched, she would desperately beg the man to touch her again.  Words from the mouth are inconsistent with the feelings of the heart.”

No matter where she aims her sword, he is always a step ahead of her and the tip of her sword would pierce the air.  The more misses she made, the more anxious she became, and during this time, the man’s voice sounded far and near in her ears.  Suddenly, it would sound in her right ear and the next moment, it seemed to be in her left ear again, deliberately throwing her mind into chaos.  As a result, she could not even keep her stance and tripped on her feet.

“Be careful!”  His frivolous laughter and light words drifted into her ears and feeling shocked, she stabbed her sword backward but her wrist was firmly restrained.

“How can you handle your sword like this?   The base stance is unsteady and you can’t even stand firmly.”

He clasped her slender wrist with one hand while his other hand encircled her waist forcing her to lean her back on him and the two people maintained an ambiguous posture.

“Let go!”  She struggled.

“Fragrant and soft, how am I willing to let go?”  He sniffed the scent of her body lightly.

She warned coldly.  “If you don’t let go, be careful, you might regret it.”

“As long as I can have you, I will never regret it.”  He curved his lips into a wicked smile without the slightest concern.  He was determined to get his hands on the prey that he had obtained with difficulty.

His pair of eyes flowed with lust and tightening his arms, he pressed her body even closer to his body and lowered his head to kiss her.

It was just in the blink of an eye, and before his kiss could land on her, a fierce killing force that was faster than him shot towards him.

Jade Fox was shocked and released her in an instant.  With a flash of his body, he hastily dodged the killing move that was aimed directly at him.

A ‘hiss’ sounded and the blade of the sword cut opened a bloody wound on his left arm.  If he had not avoided this move in time, the sword would have slashed his neck.  However, he only had time to dodge this dangerous surprise attack while the second sword pierced towards his heart with a terrifying speed even before he had time to see his opponent.

Just when he thought he was about to die, a ‘dang’ sounded and the sharp sword aiming at him was fended off.  The person who fended off the sword was Hua Qianqian who had previously shown poor defense skills and swordsmanship.

Not only was Jade Fox surprised but even the killer was surprised.  The two men turned to look at her simultaneously.

Hua Qianqian had changed from her previous panic-stricken and clumsy appearance.  She had a calm look as if another person was standing there and her beautiful eyes were flashing with cold brilliance as she stared unblinking at Cheng Yeqing who had suddenly appeared midway.

The man was dressed in grey clothes made from coarse cloth and had a slender body.  His looks were ordinary with single eyelids, a high nose, and thin lips, the kind of ordinary appearance that would be forgotten after a glance.

Although the man had an ordinary appearance, his sword skills were not ordinary at all.  The move he used just now was a killing move.  The sword moved as fast as lightning and its force was as powerful as thunder.

Although she had blocked the opponent’s sword in time, she had been too hasty.  At this moment, her internal breath was surging and her breathing had turned chaotic in her chest.  On the surface, she appeared calm but in her heart, it was very clear that her hand holding onto the sword hilt had turned numb with her tiger’s mouth* in great pain.  If it was not for the fact that she is putting forward her strongest effort, the sword might have slipped from her hand.

(Tiger’s mouth is the spot between the thumb and the forefinger.)

Sword power is a representation of one’s internal strength and she understood with just one move that the man’s internal strength is extremely great.  It is afraid he is beyond her reach.

While she was looking at him and sizing him up, at the same time, he was also looking at her and doing the same.

It was out of Yeqing’s expectation that this woman would be able to block a move from his fierce sharp sword.  It was obvious that she had concealed her skills and was not as clumsy as she had appeared initially.

He narrowed his eyes slightly.

This woman was pursued by Jade Fox all the way but why did she pretend to be weak?

However, very quickly, he regained his indifference and with a blank expression, he withdrew his gaze and turned his eyes on Jade Fox who was the target of his assassination mission.

A killer’s assassination must be fast and accurate.  Originally, he had planned to take the life of Jade Fox with three moves but she had ruined his task.

However, who ruined who is still unclear.

Jade Fox did not expect that at this critical moment in life, Hua Qianqian would save him.  Although he was surprised at her rapid advancement in swordsmanship, he was even more surprised that she had saved him.

Even though he is wise for a lifetime, he can still be stupid for a moment.

Committing a fault that almost all men in the world have and seeing that the beautiful woman risked her life to save him, he firmly believed that she was interested in him and thus, his gaze on her became even more heated.

Jade Fox moved over to her and said in a soft and husky voice.  “I didn’t expect you to save me.  It seems that you’re also interested in me.”

She did not respond to him and instead, she asked him.  “Who is this man?”

Although she asked Jade Fox the question, her eyes never left the man in front of her.  Jade Fox was pretty easy to deal with but the strange man in front of her posed a big problem.

“There are only two kinds of people who want to kill Jade Fox.  If they are not the constables sent by the government authorities then it can only be the enemies.   According to this man’s skills, he should be a killer sent by the enemy.”  Jade Fox’s tone sounded proud as if it was a glory to be a wanted man.

Killer?

Hua Qianqian’s beautiful eyebrows knotted up and then she turned to look at the bloody wound on Jade Fox’s arm.

“How is your wound?”  She asked.

Jade Fox thought that Hua Qianqian was concerned about him and his tone became more intimate.  “Don’t worry, I won’t die.”

“That’s good.”  She tightened her lips into a smile that was like the rain in early spring, charming and moving and her beautiful pearl-like eyes showed bright waves.  Jade Fox was momentarily dazzled by this sight.

This is the first time she is smiling at him.  How come he had never noticed that her smile is so beautiful?    Her smile is so beautiful that she is like a fairy that had descended from the sky........ No......even a fairy can’t compare to her.........

He was captivated and it seemed like he was having a dream but the dream was very quickly shattered by a ruthless palm hit.

Hua Qianqian suddenly sent out a palm-hit that mercilessly struck him on his chest and sent him falling backward.

This hit caught Jade Fox by surprise and he fell to the ground.  He stared at her incredulously.

“You......”

Hua Qianqian snorted.  “What?  Why are you still not fainting yet?”  After speaking, she quickly tapped on two of his acupuncture points.  As a result, his eyes closed and he collapsed and laid spread-eagled on the ground.

After dealing with Jade Fox, Hua Qianqian turned around while holding the sword, and facing the man, she questioned him coldly.

“Are you a killer?”

Yeqing glanced at Jade Fox who was lying on the ground and then looked at her with an indifferent expression.

He did not speak or deny, so she took it as his acquiescence.

“You are truly a killer?”  Although she asked him this question, she was already sure.  In her heart, she was asking herself why she is so unlucky to encounter a killer who ruined her mission.  Just now that move had consumed half of her internal strength and now, her tiger’s mouth was still feeling numb.

This man’s martial arts and internal strength are much higher than hers!

Unable to match his strength, then she must outsmart him!

Suddenly, she silently cried in despair because the other party was gathering his murderous aura again.  Before he could make his move, she hurriedly cried out........

“You can’t kill him!”

Although the other party heard, he did not query as his sword was already drawn, aiming for Jade Fox’s forehead.

Hua Qianqian immediately raised her sword to block but this time, the sword in her hand was shaken off by the power of his sword.

Upon seeing that he was about to kill Jade Fox with his sword, she pounced forward to use her body as a shield!

0