Introduction
43 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Disney Castle -

After years and years of endless fighting, the heartless and the organization were finally defeated. Peace has been restored to all the Magic Kingdoms thanks to Sora and his friends. For the time being, Sora went to every realm just to make sure there aren't any heartless left and went to visit some old friends. Every villain from every realm was held accountable for their crimes against King Mickey. Simba, Elsa, Anna, Jack Sparrow, and all the heroes of Disney were thankful to Sora for saving them from the Heartless. As for Sora, he went back home to Destiny Islands with his friends and his new girlfriend Kairi. There, they will be safe.

The Trio (Mickey, Donald & Goofy) were heading back to their families at the Magic Kingdom. They said their goodbyes to Sora and thanked him for everything that he has done for them. Even though saying goodbye wasn't easy, they had to go their separate ways. When they got back, they were welcomed by the entire Magic Kingdom at Disney Square. Donald was a little surprised.

Donald: "GOLLY, I heard that we were getting a hero's welcome, but I wasn't expecting this many people to show up. Look at all of them!"

Goofy: "It's like we're famous or something!"

Mickey: "Yeah. It's good to be back home... I guess."

They were waving to the people as they on their way to Disney Castle. Mickey felt warm inside after the Heartless were defeated and seeing his people welcoming him back after a long journey. However, He missed Sora, Kairi, Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, and most of all, his partner Riku. Riku was Mickey's best and most loyal friend he ever had. They went on many memorable adventures together and took on the heartless. They always had each other's back. Even if Riku is back at the Destiny Islands, he still had a place in Mickey's heart.

Goofy: "What's wrong Mickey, you okay?"

Mickey: "Oh, uh I'm fine. I just miss Riku. I bet he's having fun back at Destiny Islands. Back with Sora, Kairi, and everyone else. Sometimes, I wonder what he's up to."

Goofy: "I know, I miss Sora too, but they will always be in our hearts. They're too hard to forget after all."

Mickey: "I guess....thanks Goofy."

Goofy: "I'm here for you pal. Now come on, let's go see Minnie. I'm sure she missed ya."

The trio arrived at Disney Castle reuniting with their loved ones. Donald went daisy and his kids, Goofy went back to his son, and Mickey and Minnie were spending some quality time together after being away from each other for so long. Mickey was telling Minnie all the adventures that he had with Riku and Minnie was telling Mickey about what happened when he was gone.

Later on that night, Mickey and Minnie were taking a stroll around Disney Park.

Mickey: It's been a long time since we've done of these. [looks at Minnie]

Minnie: [Giggles] "Yup, it sure was. You've been gone for many years, taking on the Heartless here and there. It was lonely here without you."

Mickey: "Aw Jeez, I thought about you every day for the last number of years. The love that I had for you kept me going. I wasn't gonna let no Heartless get me."

Minnie: "Mickey..."

Mickey and Minnie looked at the castle.

Mickey and Minnie looked at the castle

Mickey: "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Minnie: "Sure is."

Mickey: "You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking lately."

Minnie: [Looks at Mickey] "About what?"

Mickey: "With the heartless gone and the magic kingdoms finally at peace. I was thinking of opening Disney Castle to the public and unite all the Magic Kingdoms as one. That way, we can stay in touch with each other if any problems are aroused and form a stronger bond with the Citizens of Disney."

Minnie: "That's a Great Idea, Mickey! I never thought of that."

Mickey: "I thought about it for a while. For it to happen, we need the approval of all the magic and non-magic kingdoms. Including Arendelle."

Minnie: "You do know that it's not gonna be easy, right? Elsa is very serious about protecting the people of Arendelle. I'm not sure how she'll feel about this."

Mickey: "But where's the fun in that, y' know?"

Minnie: [Giggles] "That's why I love you, Mickey, You always-"

Just then they heard noises from the bushes. Mickey summons his key blade and jumps in front of Minnie.

Micky: "Minnie, get behind me!"

The bushes were rattling like crazy and it was getting more intense.

Mickey: "Who's there, Show yourself!"

Mickey and Minnie were expecting a Heartless to pop out of the bushes, instead, they were caught off guard. 

It was a child that popped out and was terrified of Mickey and Minnie's presents

It was a child that popped out and was terrified of Mickey and Minnie's presents.

Mickey: "What the..." [Puts Keyblade away]

As Mickey took a step, The child stepped back in fear still keeping his eyes on Mickey. Little tears in his eyes.

Mickey: "It's okay, it's okay. There's no need to be afraid."

While Mickey was stretching out his hand, the child slowly moved forward while keeping an eye on Mickey making sure that he's not a threat. The child reached out and grabbed Mickey's hand.

Mickey: "See, nothing to be afraid of."

The child looked at Mickey with a soft smile on his face, while wiping away his small tears.

Mickey: "What's your name little one?"

Child: [Sniff] "Boss."

Mickey: "Boss huh, how old are you?" (In Mind) "What a strange name..."

Boss: "Five."

Mickey: "Nice to meet ya. I'm Mickey and, this is Minnie."

Minnie: "Nice to meet you."

Boss: "You too."

Mickey: "Where are your parents, are they close by?"

Boss looked at Mickey with a sad look in his eyes. He pointed to the bushes him. Mickey went on ahead leaving Minnie with Boss. He summons his KeyBlade just in case, but he was not prepared for what was over those bushes. Minnie and Boss were watching Mickey slowly walk toward the bushes. He peaked over and saw the one thing that he didn't want to see. He saw Boss's parents on the ground, lifeless. Mickey was too stunned to move.

When he got back, Minnie saw that his face was pale and his eyes were full of sadness. He looked at Boss. Boss had some tears running down his cheek when Mickey looked at him. He ran up to him, hugged him, and cried his eyes out. Mickey and Minnie looked at each other. They both hugged Boss and realized what needed to be done.

When Boss finished crying. Mickey looked at Boss and put a hand on his head. Boss could feel the warmth and comfort from his touch.

Mickey: "Everything will be okay. I promise."

Boss looked at him with a smile on his face, while wiping away his tears. For some reason, he felt that he could trust them. He had nowhere else to go. Mickey and Minnie lead Boss out of the park to their home. He looked back where Boss's parents were at, who were properly buried by Mickey and Minnie.

Mickey: "You may rest now. I'll take care of him... I promise."

Mickey, Minnie, and Boss returned to Disney Castle. Boss was in awe when he saw it, he looked at Minnie and Mickey. They smiled at him and told him to run along. He ran toward the castle while Mickey and Minnie watched him run to his new home. Disney Castle and the Magic Kingdom. But little did they know, that child will be the one to save all of Disney from a darkness that they will not be prepared for. The story of Boss... Begins.

****

HELLO, HELLO. Thank you so much for reading my new fanfic story. I hope you guys like it. I'm working on the first chapter, hopefully, I'll be able to update every week. Since I'm at college studying Radiation Therapy. It's my first time writing a fanfic, so please support me. Thank you, Guys!

1