Chapter 5: Catherine
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been an hour since they arrived at Crescentia Space Port. Shock, Confusion, & Despair ran through Boss's head after he heard the news that Mickey is going to Arendelle. He knew that Mickey is strong, but for some reason, he felt that Mickey and his friends have no chance of winning against Oblivion. First, Oblivion took out Elsa like she was nothing, Second, the Heartless have new friends and a new leader, & third, this is not like any kind of villain they faced before. Boss was pacing back and forth alone in the kitchen.

Boss: "What the hell is that idiot mouse doing?! Does he really think that he can just walk into Arendelle, take out the heartless, and save the day?! I mean, if they have to fight Master Xehanort and Mickey had the crew with him, then they have a chance. But Oblivion is a different Animal. There is just no way they could beat him." [Stops pacing and sits down] "I just hope that idiot mouse doesn't do anything stupid."

Just then, he heard Moka coming down the flight of stairs. Moka saw that Boss was upset about something and she wanted to ask what Amelia told him, but decided to drop it.

Moka: "Hey...um...I want to let you know that we're all set and ready to go. Amelia is waiting for us on the deck. She is gonna introduce someone that will take us to the Academy. So...let's go."

Boss: "...Yeah, I'll be up there soon. Just give me a minute."

Moka: "...Okay. I'll be on the deck. Don't be too long or we'll both be in trouble."

Boss: "I know...I'll be there soon."

Moka went upstairs and Boss watched her leave.

Boss: "I can't tell Moka that Amelia told me that Arendelle is Destroyed, She'll be devastated. I'm not how she'll handle it. But right now, Amelia, Jim & I are the only ones that know about Arendelle."

Time has passed and Boss went up the deck to Join Moka, Bruno, Fuuno, Ace, Jim, and Amelia. She gave Boss a stern look.

Amelia: "You're late."

Boss: "Sorry, Sorry. I was doing something. But I'm here."

Boss noticed that someone was standing behind her.

Boss: "Hey Cap...Who's that standing behind you?"

Amelia Turns around and noticed that her Husband (Doppler) was standing there. Doppler was ahead of schedule.

Doppler was ahead of schedule

Amelia: "D-Doppler?"

Doppler: "Captain. Good to see you again."

He was checking out Amelia from head to toe while she was trying her best to keep a professional manner, but on the inside, she is going crazy that Doppler is checking her out. Boss and Moka awkwardly looked at each other while watching Doppler checking out Amelia.

Doppler: "You look ravishing as always...Darling."

Amelia: "Doppler...Please."

Doppler: "What is it bad for me to compliant my wi-"

Amelia grabs Doppler by the face and looks at him with her cheeks red.

Amelia: "Doctor Please!!" [Looks at Boss and everyone behind him.]

Boss and Moka were looking at the couple with raised eyebrows

Boss and Moka were looking at the couple with raised eyebrows. Amelia was embarrassed and looked at Doppler.

Amelia: [Lets go of his face and taps his nose] "We can talk later tonight. Right now, I need you to be on your best behavior. Can you do that for me?" (Whispering)

Doppler looked at the crew behind and back at Amelia.

Doppler: "You got it!" (Whispering)

Boss and Moka looked at the pair and knew one thing about them.

Boss & Moka: "They're adorable."

Amelia turned around and faced everyone.

Amelia: (clears throat) "Everyone, this Dr. Doppler. He's one of the best astronomers in the region."

Doppler: [Bows] "Pleasure Everyone."

There were some gasps and whispers.

Amelia: "I'm sure you're wondering why is he here today. He'll be taking you to one of our newest Naval Academies built on the planet Achilles. There you'll be studying Astronomy, Combat, Navigation, Search & Rescue, and a lot of other things. So I expect all of you to be on your best behavior while I'm gone."

Boss: "Wait. Wait. Hold Up...Your gonna leave us?... Where are you going?"

Amelia: "I have to report to the Naval HQ. In the meantime, I hope you don't do anything foolish." [Looks at Moka] "Keep an eye on him while I'm gone. Make sure he doesn't do anything bashful."

Moka: "You got it!" [looks at Boss and he rolls his eyes]

Amelia smiled and watched as Boss, Moka, Ace, Fuuno, Bruno & Jim walked down the platform with Doppler heading to the Academy. Boss turned around as he watches the Legacy lift-off and heads toward the planet Montressor.

Boss turned around as he watches the Legacy lift-off and heads toward the planet Montressor

Boss: "That ship never fails to impress me."

Doppler: "Come on Boss, you're gonna be left behind."

Boss: "Coming!"

They got into the horse carriage and Moka was looking out the window watching street markets, magic stores, people and many other things go by. Crescentia was like Arendelle & Corona, but with flying ships and aliens. An hour past and they arrived at the dock where a ship will take them to the Planet Achilles. It was gonna be a long trip.

****

Time has passed and the gang has arrived on the planet Achilles. There, an officer from the academy was waiting for them. They got on the horse carriage and they were off to the academy. A few hours have passed since they left and the sun was starting to set. Boss was looking out the window and was admiring the beautiful sunset. While Ace, Bruno & Fuuno were sleeping, and Moka was resting her head against the glass drifting asleep. Doppler was reading his book when he noticed Boss looking out the window.

Doppler was reading his book when he noticed Boss looking out the window

Doppler: [Closes the book] "Is there something on your mind, my Boy?"

Boss: [Looks at Doppler] "Yeah, I guess you could say that. It's just that a lot of things have happened to me lately and I'm having a hard time following this whole scenario. By the way, my name is Boss in case you were wondering."

Doppler: [Blushes from embarresement] "Oh My Apologies Bo- I mean Boss. Boss. I'm sorry..."

Boss: [Chuckles] "You're funny, you know that?"

Doppler: "I've been told. So tell me." [Puts down the book and looks at Boss] "What's on your mind?"

Boss: [Sighs] "Well..."

Boss explained to Doppler that a lot of stuff was happening to him and Doppler was shocked by what he heard from Boss.

Doppler: "Great Scot! You're...You're the young prince from Disney Castle!"

Boss: "Yup, that's me." [said sarcastically while looking out the window]

Doppler: [Puts his hands on his head] "This is Amazing! I-I-I can't believe that I'm in the presence of the future king!"

Boss: [rolls his eyes] "You're not the only one that had the same reaction. I'm worried about it a lot though."

Doppler: [raises an eyebrow] "Why? I'm sure you're going to make a great king!"

Boss: [looks at doppler] "That's what worries me the most."

Doppler: "...Why do you say that?"

Boss: [Crosses his legs] "Doppler...How would you feel if you were crowned King of Disney out of nowhere?"

Doppler: [thinks about it] "To be honest...I would feel happy, confused, & scared."

Boss: [Snaps his fingers] "Exactly. Well, besides the happy part. I'm scared. I really am scared. I don't even know how to run a freaking kingdom, not to mention all of Disney. I don't know how I can make all the people of Disney Happy ..., I don't even know if I'm going to be a great king." [Sighs] "All I do know is that everyone doesn't like me. Not only that, I've caused some much trouble that I'm known as the trouble maker. Some prince I am..."

Doppler saw Boss looking out the window with a sad face. 

Boss: "I've always caused trouble. I always rebelled against Mickey, My Step-Dad. I always run away from my problems, I pull off pranks to almost all of the Disney princes and princesses, and I along focus on myself... A king never does that...If anyone is gonna be king, It has to be Sora. He's loved and respected by all. I just feel like I can't qualify for it, y' know?"

Doppler: [Chuckles] "You sound like one of my 4 kids. Always giving themselves a hard time. You know what I tell them?"

Boss: [looks at Doppler and raises an eyebrow] "What?"

Doppler: [Take his glasses off and cleans them] "I tell them to never be afraid and look within themselves saying that they can do it and it doesn't matter what they do. One wants to become a teacher, One wants to be a signer, One wants to become a great mechanic, and the last wants to sail across the Enthrium." [Puts them back on]

Boss: "Where are you going with this, Doc?"

Doppler: [Chuckles and puts up a finger]"My name is not Doc... and the point that I'm trying to make is this..." [Looks at Boss with a smile] "Don't say that you can't be a great king. Say that you will be a great king. Heck, You may even be better than Mickey. As much as I love him, he still makes mistakes."

Boss: "...Thanks, Doppler."

Doppler: "Just doing my job...your majesty." [Winks at Boss]

They shared a quick laugh before they went back to do their own things. He looked out the window with a smile on his face. He never received a compliment before and this was the first one that he ever got. He drifted off to sleep and thought about what the next day will hold for him.

****

[Following morning] 

The next morning was business as usual. Bruno, Fuuno, Ace, Moka, and Doppler were up and awake. Boss, on the other hand, was still sleeping and Moka decided to wake him up.

Moka: [Shoves him lightly] "Boss...Boss...Wake up...we're here."

Boss: [Talking his sleep] "I don't want to school mom. 5 more minutes..."

Moka: [Smirks] "Five minutes, huh? I'll give you 5 minutes of WAKE THE HELL UP!!" [Violently shakes him] "WAKE UP YOU STUPID PRINCE!" [Slaps his face] 

Boss: [Wakes up] "Ah- wha- What Happened? Am I dead?" [Touch his cheek] "And why does my cheek hurt?"

Moka: "No, your not dead." [lets go of Boss] "And I don't know why your cheek hurts. Maybe you slept on it."

Boss: [Sigh of relief] "Oh. Phew. you had me worried there."

Moka: [Rolls her eyes] "Yeah yeah, anyway we're here."

Boss: "At the academy-" [looks around] "Where is it?"

Moka: [Smirk and points behind him] "look behind you."

Boss turned around and couldn't believe his eyes. Coming up from the horizon is the biggest school that ever existed on the planet. It was newly built and it was designed like an old castle.

It was newly built and it was designed like an old castle

For Boss, He never saw a school this big before. He has been to Disney Academy before where it was a decent size. But this was on a different level. As they were pulling up to the front gate Boss was in awe as the school was coming into sight.

Boss: "Woah.."

Moka: [Giggles] "Somebody is impressed."

Boss: "What can I say, it's huge!"

Bruno: "HA! That's what she said!"

Boka & Moka: [They look at Bruno with disgust] "Really?"

Bruno: [Shrugs] "What? I'm trying to light up the mood."

They rolled their eyes and ignored Bruno. Boss was worried about his new life at the academy, but he had to do what he had to do. When they arrived at the gate, they were greeted by one of the lieutenants from the Navy.

When they arrived at the gate, they were greeted by one of the lieutenants from the Navy

Lieutenant: [Stands in a military salute] "Dr. Doppler is good to see you again."

Doppler: "At ease Lieutenant, you don't need to do that every time you see me."

Lieutenant: [Smiles and bows] "My Apologizes, I was showing my kindness."

Doppler: "You're fine. I don't mind it anyway."

After when the lieutenant and Doppler greeted each other, Boss and the gang came out. Let's just say Boss has caught the eye of the lieutenant by his looks.

Doppler: "lieutenant, this is Boss, Moka, Bruno, Fuuno & Ace."

Lieutenant: [Bows] "It's nice to meet you all. My Name is Lieutenant Aurora. You'll be in my care for the time being."

Aurora was looking at Boss and Boss noticed that she was looking at him. He looked at the lieutenant and noticed that she was in her early twenties. He didn't mind being looked at by a cute feline, but it felt weird.

Boss: [Looks at the castle] "So...this is where we gonna learn navigation, fighting, or whatever." [Smiles] "This place looks like one of the castles from Harry Potter."

Aurora: [chuckles] "Yup, welcome to the new Naval Academy. I'll give you guys a tour of the place."

Doppler: [looks at his watch] "I would love to join you, but Ace and I have a very important meeting to attend to. So you'll have to excuse us. Come on Ace."

As the gang watched them leave, Aurora gave them the grand tour of the place and everyone liked it so far, except for Fuuno. Because everyone will only get two servings of food every day. They checked out the pool, the commander quarters, shooting range, and a lot of other places in the academy. Boss noticed that there was no one in the academy and he was getting a little curious.

Boss: "I noticed that there's nobody here. Are we the first ones?"

Aurora: "Sort of but no. Since it's a new academy, Amelia asked the commander to let you guys in first before the other cadets arrived. But we already have two other cadets that arrived before you guys and they are one of the best from the outer regions."

Boss: [Raises an eyebrow] "Really, I don't know that?"

Aurora: [Chuckles] "You're gonna learn a lot more about this place, newbie."

Time passed by as they went around the academy, she was pointing to the places where they could relax and enjoy the night sky. Later on, they arrived at the training hall and everyone loved it at first sight. 

Aurora: "This is the training hall

Aurora: "This is the training hall. You'll be training here almost every day to work on your strength and endurance. You'll be working with a trainer who will guide you during the workout."

Boss: "Sweet! Now I can finally work on my upper body strength!"

Aurora: [Smiles at Boss's reaction] "Then this is where you want to be then. Let's keep on moving, the last stop on the tour is the Combat Training Center or CTC for short." [Looks at Moka] "Your gonna love this one."

Moka: "This is gonna be good."

They followed her to the training center and they were never disappointed.

They followed her to the training center and they were never disappointed

The training center was huge and it had a lot of room to maneuver. For Moka, this is the perfect place for her to improve her fighting skills and switchblade technique. For those of you who don't know, Moka loves to carry her switchblades.

Aurora: "This is the CTC. It's one of the newest & most advanced training facilities made here in the Academy. Here, you are offered an unlimited amount of skills that you want to improve. From Switchblade techniques, hand to hand combat, sniping, and many more. You can also summon training dummies if you want to help you improve faster. They come out on the other side of the platform."

Bruno: "Does it offer a technique on how to beat up Fuuno?"

Fuuno: [looks at Bruno] "Hey!"

Aurora: "Um...if hand to hand combat training counts. Then maybe?"

Bruno: "Yes!"

Aurora: "Anyway, this is where you can improve on your fighting skills."

Boss: "This place is awesome. I'm starting to like it here even more. I'll come here every day to become the best of the best."

Moka: "Says the one that his words are louder than his actions."

Boss: [Looks at Moka with his left eye twitching] "Do you want to go right now, boy shipper?"

Moka: [Looks at Boss with her right eye twitching] "I'll fight you right now. Aurora, you can judge the winner."

Aurora: [Gets in between them] "Alright, alright that's enough you two."

Boss and Moka calmed down a bit before they looked back at Aurora. 

Aurora: "Now then, This is your gonna be your new home, so Amelia is expecting me to keep you all in proper form. I've been assigned to keep an eye on all of you, so let's get along and do our best going forward. Our team will be known as Delta from here on out, we'll be placed in the 66th division. So when I call you, I expect all you to fall in. Do I make myself clear?"

Everyone: [Falls in] "Yes Ma'am!"

Aurora: "Good, Now if you'll excuse me. I have to report to the commander saying that you arrived and are settling to your new surroundings."

Boss: "Wait, where are we gonna stay?"

Aurora: "Your rooms are just down the hall and on the left. You'll see your names on the front entrance. You'll be living in a suite of 6. Room 726."

Boss looked at the commander with a confused look.

Aurora: "Does that answer your question?"

Boss: "...Y-Yes, Ma'am."

Aurora: "That'll do."

Aurora walked out the door leaving Boss and the gang in the training center.

Fuuno: "Well...that was interesting."

Boss: "Sure is, but I have to admit. I'm kind of liking this place. So let's do our best from now on. If we're gonna be a team, then we need to learn what are our strengths and what are our weaknesses."

Moka: [Crosses her arms] "And who made you the leader of Delta?"

Boss: [Smirks] "No one. Just want to let it out, you know?"

Moka: "Alright I'll let it slide...for now" [Turns around and noticed that Bruno is looking down onto the platform] "Hey Bruno, did something caught your eye?"

Bruno: "Yeah, somebody just walked into the platform. You need to see this."

Everyone walked over to where Bruno was and spotted the person who walked in. It was a girl who was somewhere in her early twenties. She had Blonde Hair, Blues Eyes, Fighting Gloves, a fighting suit, 2 huge 12-inch daggers, and a look that says 'don't mess with me.' They watched her move in the middle of the platform selecting the switched blade technique to the maximum difficulty level and within an instant, the room turned dark and it was just her in the middle of the platform. She pulled out her dagger and wait for the AI to summon one of the training dummies. Just then one of the training dummies came out and Boss, Moka, Bruno, & Fuuno couldn't believe what they saw.

Just then one of the training dummies came out and Boss, Moka, Bruno, & Fuuno couldn't believe what they saw

Fuuno: "That thing is a monster!"

Boss: "What the hell is that thing?!"

Moka: "There's no way she's gonna beat that thing!"

Bruno: "She's hot."

Everyone just looked at Bruno.

Bruno: "What?"

Everyone: [Sighs and looks back at the girl]

The girl was sizing up her opponent who was much bigger than her. She noticed that Boss and his squad were looking at her from up top.

Girl: "Hm, didn't know that I had an Audience. Oh, well. Time to put up a good show." [Looks at her opponent] "Alexa, play Hungry by Airbourne. It's gonna take me less than three minutes to take out this piece of crap."

Alexa: "Yes, Sergent Catherine."

Catherine: "Thank you."

It was a staredown between the Dummy and Catherine. Catherine had the dagger in her hand and the A.I. had a massive sword. Catherine jumped into her fight stance and the Dummy whip out its massive sword.

Catherine: "Come on!"

Within seconds, they charged at each other with great speed. The AI swings its massive sword at Catherine and she manages to dodge and got on top of the AI managing to get a stab at it a couple of times on its shoulder. The AI turned around and grabbed Catherine by the arm and threw her against the wall. She grunted and stood up with determination in her eyes.

Catherine: "Huh, not bad." [pulls out her second dagger] "But it ain't over yet!!"

Boss and the gang couldn't believe what they were seeing, they watched the girl take on the massive dummy and she didn't back down. She was like a honey badger who would take on anyone bigger than her. Every attack that she made was so fast that Boss couldn't even see it. She managed to land a few hits on the AI's upper body. She did a roundhouse and send the dummy flying into the wall. She chuckled when the dummy got up. Alexa summoned two more giant AI's to back it up.

Catherine: "Oh...This is getting interesting."

Meanwhile, the gang was watching from above with amusement.

Boss: "This girl isn't gonna take all three of those monsters....right?"

Bruno: "I'm betting $500 if she wins the fight."

Fuuno: "I'm betting $600 if she loses the fight."

Moka: "Why are you guys betting on something like this?"

Bruno & Fuuno: "Why not?"

Moka: "Oh, Nevermind."

Back on the platform. Catherine was having the time of her with the three dummies. She knew that there was only one way to take out all three of the AI giants, but it's risky. Go for the Head. The first giant charged at her with its sword out. Catherine ran towards it and dodges the attack like it was nothing. She slides under the giant and jumped on its back. She stabbed the head and the AI went down like a tree. The second one attack and almost grabbed her. But with cat-like reflects, she turned around and threw her dagger at the giant. It hit the AI in the head and it went down. The last AI wasn't going down without a fight. It charged at her with great speed. But Catherine was waiting for the right moment to strike. Before the AI could even react, She threw her dagger and the last AI went down with a thud. Boss and the gang were in total shock after what they had just witnessed. Catherine wasn't just any ordinary girl, she was a monster killer. She shut down the training mood & left the CTC.

A few hours went by and Boss and the gang were walking around the Academy still checking things out. They still were in disbelief by what they saw. As for Bruno, he is happy with his bet. For Fuuno, he is still upset that he lost his bet and by what happened.

Fuuno: "Ahhhh! That was BS!!"

Bruno: "No, it was not!"

Fuuno: "Yes it was. I mean come on! A blonde chick taking on three AI giants. Did you guys really think that she was gonna win those three giants?!"

Boss: [Smirks] "Honestly...not really. I thought that she would of taking down two of them, but not all three. I was impressed by her performance on the platform."

Moka: "When she took down that second giant, I knew that she was gonna pull it off."

Fuuno: "...Are you guys serious?! Come on!"

Bruno: [Looks at Fuuno] "You're just upset because you lost in the bet!"

Fuuno: [Gets in Bruno's face] "Shut It! I don't want to hear it! If I see that girl walking around here, I'll tell her that she had no shot against those three giants!"

Catherine: [Smirks and leaning against the wall with her arms crossed] "Really?"

Fuuno turned and noticed that Catherine was standing right behind.

Catherine: "And by the way, the name is Catherine. Keep that in mind."

Fuuno just nodded his head and didn't say a word. As for Catherine, she was interested in Boss, Bruno & Fuuno.

Catherine: "So...you guys are the new rookies that the higher-ups are talking about."

Boss: "The higher-ups talking about us?"

Catherine: "Yeah, it went around like a virus. I wanted to see what you guys were like. By the looks off, I say that you're decent."

Fuuno: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Catherine: "Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you're not gonna last long here."

Fuuno: "Why you little-"

Boss put his arm in front of Fuuno and Catherine looked at him.

Boss: "Look I don't know what your deal is, but I don't appreciate you thinking that we're not gonna last long here. So stop it."

Catherine looked at Boss and took a step closer to him. Boss was nervous when she was walking toward him, but he stood his ground. Until he was eye to eye with her.

Catherine: "And if I don't?"

Boss didn't know what to say at that moment. He looked at the blonde blue-eyed girl and he felt that she was looking down at his soul. Boss looked away from Catherine and she smiled.

Catherine: [Smirks] "Thought so..."

Catherine walked by Boss and was heading toward the same direction as they were going. She stopped walking and looked back at them.

Catherine: "I forgot to ask, Where are you guys staying?"

Bruno: "Room 726."

Catherine: "...well, well, if it isn't my lucky day."

Moka: "What do you mean?"

Catherine: "It means...That you'll be rooming with me."

Everyone: "What?"

Catherine: "This is gonna be fun!"

Everyone looked at each other and couldn't believe their ears. There is something wrong with this girl.

Catherine: "I almost forgot...I didn't get your names yet. Can you guys tell me your names? Don't worry, I won't bite."

Everyone hesitated for a little to give their names away.

Boss: ".....I'm Boss."

Fuuno: ".....Fuuno."

Bruno: ".....Bruno."

Moka: ".....Moka."

Catherine: "Please to meet you. The name is Catherine. What division were you guys place in?"

Boss: "66th."

Catherine: "Jeez, is it my lucky day or what. Not only are you rooming with me, but you guys are in the same division as I am."

Catherine looked at them and pulled out one of her daggers. Boss and the gang instantly jumped back.

Catherine: [Chuckles] "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you. This is how we greet people where I'm from."

They looked at her and laughed nervously. She got into her signature fighting stance.

Catherine: [Smirks] "My name is Catherine Anderson. Starting today, I'll be your senior. So if you have anything you want to ask me, don't be afraid to ask."

Boss looked at Catherine and knew by the looks, she was not anywhere near being a normal girl. Out of all the girls that Boss met at Disney Castle, this girl...is a killer beauty.

is a killer beauty

****

Thank you! Thank you so much for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please, don't forget to vote and comment! I'll really appreciate it guys. Also, don't forget to follow me on Wattpad! See you next time!

Wattpad: @onewayrick

0