Chapter 1.1
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting on the balcony of my penthouse, looking down at the city below. I had a great view of the city for there.

But I was bored of my life. I had gotten everything I ever wanted. Money, Power, Fame, Men and Women to have sex with.

I most definitely could have gone different way of obtaining my goals. But in my eyes being Kingpin was the quickest way possible to go about it.

After only 2 years of being the guy in charge of a worldwide crime organization. I had lost interest and was bored. 

I had became one of the most notorious crime lord of world. The feds had been trying to catch me.

The sex was the only thing I enjoyed in my life. I had sex a lot women and even men sometimes.

I stayed lost in my thoughts looking at the view and drinking some wine. 

When I felt hungry, I got up and went to the kitchen. And open the refrigerator door. When I felt a splitting headache that made me lose my footing. Falling backwards hitting my head hard on the concrete floor.

………………………………………

When came to my senses, I found myself staring at an unfamiliar celling. Looking around I was in somebody's bedroom, most likely a female based on clothes scattered around the room.

I was shocked, when looked at myself. But before my thoughts could go further, I was interrupted by a monotone voice.

"Congratulations, You have been give a chance to a different life.

0