Ch.5 – Daring Escape
399 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m not sure how time passes here.‭ ‬What’s a moon and what’s a sun has become immaterial‭ ‬--‭ ‬some darken the sky,‭ ‬some lighten it,‭ ‬though few can genuinely impact the blazing corona of celestial light that makes this world visible,‭ ‬beaming through a veil of darkness into this strange universe.‭ ‬Universe‭? ‬Galaxy‭? ‬Dimension‭? ‬I can’t be certain where I am,‭ ‬what’s become of me.‭ ‬I can safely determine that it’s‭ ‬nowhere near the Milky Way,‭ ‬or Earth.‭ ‬Wherever I’ve found myself,‭ ‬I’m gone.‭ ‬All the way gone.

I rise when I awaken,‭ ‬and sleep when exhaustion takes me.‭ ‬That,‭ ‬now,‭ ‬is all that matters.

Life among the Xai,‭ ‬however,‭ ‬hasn’t been as bad as it might be.‭ ‬I’m still a gladiator‭ ‬--‭ ‬the Krruya,‭ ‬whatever the heck that’s supposed to mean‭ ‬--‭ ‬and every few sleep cycles sees me brought out into the massive arena of this strange alien city.‭ ‬They know better than to make me fight dinosaurs,‭ ‬now,‭ ‬as my second foray into the pit was against an assortment of them,‭ ‬all at once.‭ ‬They had pterosaurs,‭ ‬raptors,‭ ‬even this‭ ‬huge t-rex lookin‭’ ‬thing,‭ ‬and it was a little scary at first until I remembered my first fight against them.‭ ‬Then my new body took over and...‭ ‬well,‭ ‬it did its thing.

The next two matches were against these crazy monster-type alien things,‭ ‬more like the ape creature I first fought.‭ ‬There was this creature like a giant serpent with raptor claws and gliding wings,‭ ‬that spit poison and had a deafening scream,‭ ‬and a weird huge rocket-propelled crab with lightning cannons in its claws.‭ ‬Even if the Xai are pulling out all the stops to take me down,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬I keep winning‭; ‬getting stronger after each match,‭ ‬my mind finally starting to figure out what my body’s capable of.‭ ‬Gosh,‭ ‬imagine if I could bring this body to Earth‭! ‬I doubt any of those goons back there can fight giant robot monsters‭ ‬--‭ ‬maybe I could finally beat Jack Weissmiller in dodgeball‭!

Or...‭ ‬something more challenging,‭ ‬I guess.

Even though the fights are sorta rough,‭ ‬there’s actually been a lot to enjoy‭ ‬--‭ ‬I’m getting used to the food,‭ ‬and even managed to pick out a few favorites,‭ ‬foremost among which are these weird stalks of crunchy blue fiber.‭ ‬I can’t tell if they’re plant or animal or...‭ ‬who knows,‭ ‬maybe something else completely,‭ ‬but they have a flavor somewhere between bacon and Dr.‭ ‬Pepper,‭ ‬with a texture resembling celery.‭ ‬There’s this‭ ‬wild tea-like drink they have too,‭ ‬that they’ve been giving me before matches to relax.‭ ‬The first few times I wondered if they were drugging me so I’d lose,‭ ‬but either this body’s too strong for that,‭ ‬or they really just wanted to give me a nice drink.

Then there’s Thiu too,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬always there to help me...‭ ‬unwind.‭ ‬I still haven’t been able to totally figure out whether she’s here against her will or not,‭ ‬but I’m working on it.‭ ‬She’s even been teaching me a little of the Xai language,‭ ‬and I’ve been teaching her a few more words in English,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬It’s slow going,‭ ‬of course,‭ ‬but I’ve been able to loosely get the point across that I’m not from here‭ ‬--‭ ‬and that I still need to escape.‭ ‬I also asked Thiu if she’d seen a woman with yellow hair anywhere in the city,‭ ‬sadly getting no results.‭ ‬It can only assume that Ciphia is either well-hidden or was taken somewhere else entirely.‭ ‬Wherever she is,‭ ‬I can’t do anything for her locked up in here.

The city itself‭ ‬--‭ ‬which,‭ ‬according to Thiu,‭ ‬is called Noai‭ ‬--‭ ‬is well-defended,‭ ‬with a strong enough presence of guards that not even I’ll be able to escape without a decent plan.‭ ‬And I keep working on that too.‭ ‬Every time I go out of my quarters,‭ ‬out to the arena,‭ ‬I search the skies and the buildings.‭ ‬I learned to find the hive-like apartment where I’m kept,‭ ‬distinguishing it by its slightly greater height and the blotch of mis-matched colored clay at its side.‭ ‬From there,‭ ‬I was able to trace and keep track of other structures...‭ ‬including one which I think will be my ticket out of here.

Those pterosaurs the Xai have might not be strong enough to hold me for long,‭ ‬but some are bigger than others,‭ ‬and the rooftop where they’re kept isn’t far from the champion’s hive.‭ ‬It’s just a matter of breaking out and getting there before I’m seen.‭ ‬I’ll have to be fast.

I breathe in deeply through my nose,‭ ‬reclining back on the odd bed that’s been provided for me.‭ ‬The next match is soon,‭ ‬I think‭ ‬--‭ ‬something I can only truly tell from the degree to which my wounds have healed from the last battle.‭ ‬I’m as well-rested as I’ll be,‭ ‬and I know what I have to do.‭ ‬The only question is whether I’ll be doing it alone.

‭“‬Thiu‭?” ‬I say quietly.

I hear a vaguely feline chirp from the Xai girl,‭ ‬who sits up from the other side of the mat,‭ ‬her eyes focusing on me.‭ “‬Alla’ra‭? ‬Yes‭?”

“You know I have to...‭ ‬go,‭” ‬I motion with my hands,‭ ‬vaguely miming along with my words to remind her of their meaning.‭ “‬I can’t stay with the Xai.‭”

She fidgets with her lower pair of arms,‭ ‬but nods.‭ “‬I will...‭ ‬ssh’r’at...‭ ‬unn...‭ ‬want you here.‭”

“You’ll miss me‭?”

Thiu nods.‭ ‬I close my eyes a moment,‭ ‬thinking.

‭“‬You know,‭ ‬you could come.‭ ‬Go with me.‭ ‬You don’t have to stay.‭”

“But...‭” ‬she glances to the door of the chamber,‭ ‬beyond which lies the rest of her world,‭ ‬her city.‭ ‬Her people.‭ “‬Xai‭? ‬Noai‭? ‬Thiu is of them.‭ ‬Have job.‭ ‬Cannot stop,‭ ‬only when Th’Rara no more...‭ ‬does spin.‭”

Still not sure whether her obligation to her job is cultural or mandatory,‭ ‬but I need a guide in this world.‭ ‬With Ciphia gone I’ll be flying blind.‭ ‬But maybe...‭ “‬Your job is to serve me,‭ ‬right‭?”

She nods,‭ ‬more slowly this time.

‭“‬You could still do that.‭ ‬Just...‭ ‬not here,‭ ‬that’s all.‭ ‬You can’t serve me if I’m not around,‭ ‬right‭?”

The solid purple spheres of her eyes narrow,‭ ‬three slender fingers of her delicate hands plucking at the cloth covers on the bed.‭ ‬She looks at me like she knows what I’m doing,‭ ‬knows I’m trying to coerce or trick her...‭ ‬and like she’s trying to find an excuse to believe me.‭ ‬She crawls a little closer to me,‭ ‬a frown on her lips,‭ ‬her face squishing into the side of my breast as she thinks.‭ “‬Could not...‭ ‬come back.‭ ‬Big Xai‭ ‬--‭ ‬erm,‭ ‬all Xai‭ ‬--‭ ‬all given job.‭ ‬I go with you,‭ ‬can never come to Noai again.‭”

“But...‭ ‬are you even happy here‭?” ‬I whisper,‭ ‬squeezing her gently into my side.‭ “‬Doing whatever your people make you do‭?”

She blinks,‭ ‬inhales slowly,‭ ‬looks away from me for a moment.‭ ‬As she lets her breath go,‭ ‬I feel a little shiver of anxiety run through her slender lavender figure.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬she looks back to me,‭ ‬a warmth and wetness shimmering across the oversized black pupils of her eyes.‭ “‬Happy with you,‭ ‬Alla’ra.‭”

“Then come with me,‭” ‬I say,‭ ‬tilting down to press a long,‭ ‬soft kiss on her lips.‭ ‬Getting out of here will be harder with her...‭ ‬but I think that’ll be worth it.‭ ‬I stand up,‭ ‬then,‭ ‬moving to the edge of my quarters and pulling my outfit from the rack,‭ ‬one given to me after my second survived fight in the pit.

The outfit consists of a loincloth and short top,‭ ‬not entirely unlike a sports bra.‭ ‬Both are formed from durable,‭ ‬textured black material resembling leather,‭ ‬but are inlaid with metal in narrow,‭ ‬wandering glyphs and patterns.‭ ‬The inlays are off a dull,‭ ‬pale cyan color only a shade or two away from gray,‭ ‬giving a layered,‭ ‬shadowy appearance to the...‭ ‬costume,‭ ‬I guess you’d call it‭?

I pull the loincloth on first,‭ ‬then feel the gentle touch of Thiu’s lower arms on my hips while her upper hands fasten the clasps on my top.‭ “‬We will have to be fast,‭” ‬she says,‭ ‬worry and unease in her voice still.‭ “‬The Xai will not forgive.‭”

“Bummer for them,‭” ‬I say.

‭“‬Bum...‭ ‬err‭?”

“Bummer,‭ ‬it um...‭ ‬basically it sucks for them,‭” ‬I explain,‭ ‬turning around to face her.

‭“‬Suck‭? ‬Not much time before match,‭ ‬maybe not time for that....‭”

“No,‭ ‬I--‭” ‬Okay,‭ ‬slang might be a bit much for Thiu right now.‭ “‬Forget about it.‭ ‬Get dressed and let’s get out of here.‭”

“How will we escape‭?” ‬she says sweetly,‭ ‬seeking out her own gauzy,‭ ‬slimming gown,‭ ‬her nipples barely visible through the opaque fabric and a swath of cloth out of the center showing off the entirety of what cleavage her small breasts can provide.‭ ‬The skirt of the tunic-like garment,‭ ‬likewise,‭ ‬is short enough that her smooth thighs and long,‭ ‬slim legs are pleasantly visible.‭ “‬Guards at door,‭ ‬and the door downward.‭ ‬Xai attack quick.‭”

“That’s why we’re not using the door.‭” ‬I clench one fist,‭ ‬tighten it.‭ ‬Feel my fingertips dig into my palm.‭ ‬I glance to the far wall,‭ ‬and start walking towards it,‭ ‬breathing faster and heavier,‭ ‬trying to summon the adrenaline that rushes through me when I fight.‭ ‬I haven’t tried something like this before‭ ‬--‭ ‬but if I can wrench the spine out of a giant snake’s body,‭ ‬why shouldn’t I be able to‭? ‬I close my eyes.

My shoulder launches forward,‭ ‬arm snapping out,‭ ‬and I punch the wall,‭ ‬a sound like a crack of thunder rolling through the fighters‭’ ‬apartment.‭ ‬When I open my eyes,‭ ‬I see a hole in the wall about as big around as a large grapefruit and about as deep as a loaf of bread,‭ ‬spiderweb cracks spreading out around it.‭ ‬Like a huge rock just went through a huge windshield made of reinforced alien clay.‭ ‬A second blow shakes the entire wall,‭ ‬creating another hole,‭ ‬and a third,‭ ‬final strike sends the entire thing crumbling down,‭ ‬dust and splinters of stone and metal reinforcements showering down around me.‭ ‬Turning to Thiu,‭ ‬I smile brightly.‭ “‬There we go‭! ‬Quick,‭ ‬hop on my back‭ ‬--‭ ‬this is gonna be a bumpy ride.‭ ‬There are gonna be some jumps.‭”

“Jumps‭?” ‬Thiu muses,‭ ‬crawling onto my back‭ (‬very efficiently,‭ ‬considering her four arms‭)‬.‭ ‬Before she can continue her line of questioning I start running forward‭ ‬--‭ ‬I can already hear the shouts of Xai soldiers clamoring from their watchful positions,‭ ‬some taking up weapons and others rushing for mounts.‭ ‬All of them are searching for the source of the noise,‭ ‬which gives me an advantage‭; ‬I know exactly where I’m going and how I want to get there.

Tightening beneath me and blasting me forward with explosive power,‭ ‬my tattooed legs work like pistons as I leap up to the roof of the gladiatorial apartment,‭ ‬bare feet landing onto the earthen surface and creating deep gouges where my toes dig in.‭ ‬I turn to the right,‭ ‬taking a quick glance at the sky and the city to get my bearings,‭ ‬and run forward with incredible speed,‭ ‬the wind of my pace drowning out Thiu’s panicked squeals.‭ ‬Then I jump again‭ ‬--‭ ‬my body soaring through the warm air of Noai for feet,‭ ‬then yards,‭ ‬making it near the distance across of a chain restaurant before crash-landing on the roof of a squatter building.

Still,‭ ‬I run.‭ ‬I can hear the sounds of rallying guards growing louder now,‭ ‬closer,‭ ‬but don’t look behind me.‭ ‬Ahead I can see the tall cluster of malformed doors and windows of my destination,‭ ‬one of the strange hive-buildings of the Xai,‭ ‬atop which is my escape.‭ ‬With Thiu still clinging tight to me,‭ ‬I leap again and cling to the edge,‭ ‬fingers and toes digging in to create holds in the dense earthen walls of the structure.‭ ‬I hiss under my breath as blood rushes through my veins,‭ ‬pushing myself to my limit,‭ ‬to go as fast and as hard as I can.

I begin to climb,‭ ‬almost ape-like,‭ ‬pushing myself off of curved surfaces and fingerholds to grasp ridges and windowsills,‭ ‬feeling like King friggin‭’ ‬Kong as I rapidly ascend.‭ ‬I flinch when a thrown‭ (‬or shot‭?) ‬spear lodges itself into the wall a few inches of my head.‭ ‬Have to go faster.‭ ‬Have to get to the top.‭ ‬Have to get Thiu to safety,‭ ‬if not me.‭ ‬And I know I can do it.

My fingers clasp around the edge of a balcony,‭ ‬and I see a Xai man yelp and rush away from it,‭ ‬through a door and into the building.‭ ‬I ignore him and pull myself up,‭ ‬positioning my feet on the edge‭ ‬--‭ ‬then leaping straight up,‭ ‬as high as I can.‭ ‬Just high enough to reach the roof and pull us up.‭ ‬There,‭ ‬I find exactly what I knew I’d find,‭ ‬my ticket out of this place.‭ ‬Nests of pterosaurs‭ (‬or at least,‭ ‬creatures that resemble them to me‭ ‬--‭ ‬whether these things are really dinosaurs or not,‭ ‬or for that matter,‭ ‬what dinosaurs actually looked like,‭ ‬is a total mystery‭)‬,‭ ‬big and small,‭ ‬ranging in colors from pink to yellow to tan and beyond.

‭“‬This is...‭ ‬plan‭?” ‬Thiu whimpers from on my back,‭ ‬legs and arms squeezing tight around me.

‭“‬You bet.‭ ‬Just need to find a nice big one,‭” ‬I glance back over my shoulder to the city beyond,‭ ‬to see Xai soldiers swarming towards me,‭ ‬strange lizard-creatures crawling up the wall of the building I’m on top of.‭ “‬...And fast‭!” ‬Ducking a second spear‭ (‬on purpose this time‭!) ‬I move through the tightly-packed nests,‭ ‬built out of a wood-like material nailed together into boxes,‭ ‬then filled with tatters of cloth and clay shavings.‭ ‬I find what I’m looking for soon enough‭ ‬--‭ ‬a big,‭ ‬sturdy creature with dark,‭ ‬dull green skin,‭ ‬mottled through with bright red markings.‭ ‬The crest coming from its head is also unusually long and thin,‭ ‬more like a fin than the bone-wedges atop the heads of the other flying creatures.

Only now do I freeze,‭ ‬asking myself the sudden question of‭ ‬how in the heck do I fly one of these things‭?‬ I’m not exactly a master animal handler,‭ ‬or pilot for that matter.‭ ‬The sound of claws and shouts growing closer,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬reminds me that I don’t have a choice‭ ‬--‭ ‬all I can do is jump on and hope for the best.

And that’s exactly what I do.

The creature squawks and rears back,‭ ‬trying to nudge me away with its toothy beak,‭ ‬but I clumsily attempt to direct its head forward.‭ ‬With Thiu still on my back‭ (‬though now settling a bit to sit somewhat on the pterosaur as well‭) ‬I squeeze my thighs gently around the creature’s middle,‭ ‬then a little harder.‭ ‬It lets out another,‭ ‬louder squawk,‭ ‬and at last it lifts up onto its short feet,‭ ‬able to lift my weight and,‭ ‬fortunately,‭ ‬my passenger’s as well.‭ ‬Its wings unfurl,‭ ‬then beat impressively,‭ ‬and the creature thrusts itself forward and off of the roost,‭ ‬into the sky of this alien world.‭ ‬It struggles for a moment,‭ ‬clearly unused to the weight,‭ ‬but then beats its wings again,‭ ‬then again,‭ ‬and shoots off away from Noai.‭ ‬Spears and the occasional laser shot zip past us,‭ ‬one of the latter painfully clipping my shoulder,‭ ‬but after a few minutes of flying the shouts of the Xai fade into silence.

Then it’s just us.‭ ‬The horizon twists and roils beyond and around us like the coils of a great technicolor serpent,‭ ‬dimming as a bright orange moon‭ ‬--‭ ‬or perhaps sun‭ ‬--‭ ‬vanishes beyond the edge of my sight.‭ ‬Beneath us is a wasteland,‭ ‬the edge of the star-marsh that Ciphia had spoken of,‭ ‬strands of dull greenish liquid snaking out around us only to be occasionally dotted with derelict metal pipes.‭ ‬On our right side is the black,‭ ‬starry sea of infinity,‭ ‬the inky expanse that the Xai had likely taken Ciphia into on their strange ships.‭ ‬On our left side is a distant range of crystalline spires,‭ ‬either some strange formation of cliffs,‭ ‬or perhaps a city equally alien.

For the moment,‭ ‬I ask about neither,‭ ‬and just continue straight.‭ ‬My heart slows to a normal pace,‭ ‬and I just enjoy the sensation of Thiu against my back.‭ ‬She’s settled against the flying beast now,‭ ‬but keeps her pelvis tight against my back,‭ ‬both pairs of arms coiled around my sides and waist.‭ ‬I can feel her cheek and the softness of her hair between my shoulderblades,‭ ‬and hear her gentle breathing,‭ ‬and take some comfort in it.‭ ‬She’s quiet,‭ ‬as peaceful as she has any right to be,‭ ‬in all ways but the slow,‭ ‬almost reflexive forward grinding of her hips against my butt.

I don’t think much about it at first.‭ ‬She’s probably nervous,‭ ‬right‭? ‬Our escape was pretty stressful,‭ ‬and she‭ (‬unless I missed something really important about Xai biology‭) ‬doesn’t have powers the way my body does.‭ ‬So she’s just...‭ ‬y’know,‭ ‬squirmy.‭ ‬But like I said,‭ ‬I didn’t think much about it‭ ‬at first‭ ‬--‭ ‬once I feel her girl-boner start getting,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬bonerified,‭ ‬I start thinking about it a lot more.

She squirms against me more insistently now as we soar off into the dusky skies of this space-world,‭ ‬her stiffening shaft prodding me through the flimsy cloth of her little garment before finally slipping out from under it,‭ ‬prodding my butt firmly.‭ ‬I stiffen anxiously,‭ ‬wondering what she’s going to do.‭ ‬I managed to...‭ ‬come around,‭ ‬to having a few fingers inside me,‭ ‬but a whole...‭ ‬y’know...‭ ‬is probably more than I’m ready for right now.‭ ‬From what I can tell,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬she isn’t trying to go any further than rubbing,‭ ‬her lady-thing wedging up under my loincloth to saw firmly against my buttcheeks,‭ ‬then between them,‭ ‬warm and pulsing gently.

As I try to digest the sensation of her throbbing wiener against my butt I start to forget the world around me,‭ ‬drawn in by the gentle lighting and sheer sensations.‭ ‬The rhythmic wingbeats of the beast beneath us,‭ ‬flying aimlessly in no real direction.‭ ‬The feeling of Thiu’s firm nipples rubbing into my back,‭ ‬of her little horns bumping affectionately into my neck and shoulders as she grinds back and forth against me.‭ ‬I bite my lip,‭ ‬a little shiver rolling through me as Thiu’s dick starts to saw more insistently back and forth,‭ ‬getting trapped between the bare-back of the pterosaur and the firm globes of my own rear.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬I hear a little whimper escape her soft lips,‭ ‬and that purr-like sound starts to vibrate through her.

‭“‬Thiu,‭ ‬do you...‭” ‬I breathe out,‭ ‬wincing as I feel the tip of her shaft prod against my back entrance,‭ ‬causing my entire body to tighten.‭ ‬She’s warm and so stiff,‭ ‬and a little wet as well,‭ ‬and while it feels nice I’m still really afraid.‭ ‬But if I’m so afraid,‭ ‬why am I starting to feel so excited,‭ ‬too‭? ‬Like the adrenaline from our escape from Noai is so pent-up in me that even though it’s quiet now,‭ ‬I want to release it.‭ ‬And the feeling of Thiu squirming against my back,‭ ‬rubbing her small,‭ ‬perky breasts up and down my back is driving me crazy...‭ ‬more and more I want to just flip Thiu onto her back and....‭ “‬Do you think this is a safe place to land‭?”

There’s a stutter in the purring sound,‭ ‬and Thiu chirps to attention,‭ ‬nuzzling my neck while she looks over my shoulder.‭ “‬Eeh...‭ ‬yes,‭ ‬I think.‭ ‬Hungerers don’t wander to the edge of the star-marsh.‭” ‬I follow her gaze,‭ ‬and see where she’s looking‭ ‬--‭ ‬the rivulets of green liquid cracking through the silty gray earth seem to stop just ahead and to the left,‭ ‬and while it’s difficult to see from this height,‭ ‬I see vegetation below.‭ ‬Life.‭ ‬I press my hand gently into one of the red-mottled beast’s wings to push it downwards where we need to go,‭ ‬and after a slight buck of confusion,‭ ‬it starts to move in the direction I indicated.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬Thiu wiggles and shifts against me,‭ ‬torturing me with unexpected pleasure more and more every instant.‭ ‬Even as we descend to the ground,‭ ‬I feel what dwells beneath my loincloth rising to life as well,‭ ‬uncertain of what it wants,‭ ‬but positive that it wants‭ ‬something.

No sooner does the great flying creature land in the soft gray earth do I launch myself off of its back,‭ ‬reaching out to wrap my arms around Thiu’s waist and lift her off of it.‭ ‬She lets out a squeak of surprise and what I think is excitement,‭ ‬and in the instant before I lay her down our eyes meet.‭ ‬Her pale lilac skin is flushed with a soft greenish shade,‭ ‬and my gaze flickers from her eyes to her lips,‭ ‬full and slightly parted.‭ ‬My hold around her light frame tightens and I kiss her,‭ ‬lowering her down to the ground beneath us,‭ ‬one hand making a fist in her toga-like garment and tearing it away,‭ ‬eliciting another yelp of anticipation.‭ ‬I can hear her purring again as she kisses me back,‭ ‬and as I straddle her I can feel the warm stiffness of her lady-dick prodding against mine.

I don’t know if it’s some primal instinct in my new body,‭ ‬or if it’s me...‭ ‬or if its the adrenaline of the escape,‭ ‬or my gradually-increasing comfort around the slender Xai servant girl.‭ ‬I don’t know what comes over me,‭ ‬seizes me,‭ ‬drives me to kiss her and hold her,‭ ‬to strip off my own gladiatorial raiment and pin her to the spongey gray earth below us.‭ ‬To press my lips down her slightly over-long neck,‭ ‬to her slim shoulders,‭ ‬kissing between her smooth,‭ ‬pert breasts before taking one firm nipple into my mouth,‭ ‬licking and nipping at it.‭ ‬All I know is that I need this,‭ ‬and from the way she arches and wails out,‭ ‬her mess of arms tangling in my hair and scraping at my shoulders,‭ ‬so does Thiu.

The pterosaur we rode in lets out a cry into the dusky sky and takes off,‭ ‬heading back in the direction we came.‭ ‬I ignore it‭ ‬--‭ ‬we got what we needed out of it,‭ ‬for the moment,‭ ‬and I have more important things to focus on.‭ ‬I kiss Thiu’s lips again,‭ ‬and let out a husky moan as her tongue invades my mouth,‭ ‬her breath heavy on my skin.‭ ‬I feel what I think is a heartbeat,‭ ‬even if it seems to radiate from her lower stomach,‭ ‬beating harder and harder,‭ ‬and I have to have her.

My hands scoop up beneath her waifish hips and lift her,‭ ‬positioning my own lap perpendicular to hers and pressing the rigid shaft of my own girldick against her back entrance.‭ ‬Her slim legs spread apart for me,‭ ‬and I start to press forward‭ ‬--‭ ‬her back arches,‭ ‬the three toes curling tight against the balls of her feet as I enter her,‭ ‬then push deep,‭ ‬feeling her envelop me and squeeze tight around me.

I shift one hand up along her back,‭ ‬to her neck,‭ ‬supporting her weight more fully as I thrust forward into her,‭ ‬filling her tight alien hole before gliding out,‭ ‬then ramming back inside.‭ ‬Thiu and I have...‭ ‬been intimate,‭ ‬enough times now that I think I have a feeling of how deep I can go,‭ ‬and she’s had time to acclimate to my size‭ (‬never thought I’d have to say that‭!)‬.‭ ‬I shove myself into her again,‭ ‬and again,‭ ‬still kissing her fiercely,‭ ‬tongue snaking out to meet her own,‭ ‬pushing and swirling it around as I invade her tight passage.‭ “‬Hhahnn...‭ ‬fffhh....‭”

“K-Kruyya,‭ ‬sh’a-ra‭’‬at...‭!‬” I hear her tense,‭ ‬muffled wail against my mouth,‭ ‬and I break our kiss for a moment,‭ ‬leaning her back so that she can stretch backwards,‭ ‬three arms splaying outwards while one of her lower ones reaches out to grasp and massage my breast,‭ ‬fondling my nipple with her thick thumb.‭ “‬Alla’ra‭!‬”

I bury myself in her completely for a moment,‭ ‬leaning in to touch my forehead to hers,‭ ‬our breath mingling for a long moment.‭ ‬My hand shifts from her lower back to her hip,‭ ‬squeezing it softly,‭ ‬my fingers digging into the tender,‭ ‬light purple skin as I hammer her petite backside with another series of barbaric thrusts that only seem to make her squeal with greater pleasure.‭ ‬I then pause and move,‭ ‬pulling her down to lay her on her side and easing behind her,‭ ‬wrapping my arms around her core so that I can rub and tease her little boobs while I plunge myself back into her,‭ ‬switching positions completely.‭ ‬I want to have her,‭ ‬need to have her in every way I can.‭ ‬Need to release all this...‭ ‬all this aggression in me,‭ ‬this ferocity that’s been building the longer I inhabit this new world and this new form.

‭“‬Ahh,‭ ‬ahh,‭ ‬nnnaaAAAhhh...‭ ‬eeeaaahhH--‭!‬” she gasps out blissfully,‭ ‬throwing her head back to be cradled against my neck,‭ ‬her lean frame rocking and pushing back against me,‭ ‬squirming like an eel against my throbbing shaft as I drill it into her snug,‭ ‬slick butt again and again,‭ ‬each thrust taking me as deep as I can go.‭ ‬I get a slight glimpse of her own girl-thing bouncing and bobbing,‭ ‬strands of clear,‭ ‬sticky fluid dripping from its tip,‭ ‬drizzling a thin,‭ ‬chaotic pattern along her flat stomach as I have my way with her ass.

I don’t know if she came first,‭ ‬or I did.‭ ‬It all seems to happen at once,‭ ‬her body spasming and thrashing against me as she ejects her sticky seed all over her flexible naked form while mine fills her from behind.‭ ‬I pump my goop deep into her until her butt can’t hold it,‭ ‬several thick bolts of spunk splurting out of her stuffed hole,‭ ‬the rim of which is now also turning a faint green color‭ ‬--‭ ‬what I can only assume is the Xai equivalent of getting rosy from overuse.‭ ‬Her thrashing finally stops,‭ ‬then,‭ ‬and she goes still,‭ ‬my arms tightening around her from behind,‭ ‬now more protective than invasive.‭ ‬I stay buried inside of her,‭ ‬clinging to her,‭ ‬kissing her,‭ ‬holding her.‭ ‬Now her companion,‭ ‬rather than the warrior she’s been sworn to serve.‭ ‬Despite the flimsy fallacy I fabricated to get her to come with me,‭ ‬we both know now that she’s not my servant anymore.‭ ‬We’re together,‭ ‬for better or worse,‭ ‬at a twilight of a world I know nothing about.

At a crossroads between a dead swamp,‭ ‬an endless black ocean,‭ ‬and a wilderness filled with who knows what.‭ ‬No food,‭ ‬no water,‭ ‬no weapons.

Just the two of us.


Hey, Lexi here! Looks like you enjoyed this! There's a ton more content -- along with author's notes, other projects and tidbits, even polls and other goodies -- over on my Patreon page! If you liked this, I think you'll really like my work over there, and I'd love your support! Peace! <3

9