CHAPTER-3
312 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Gegen City which lies in the outskirts of the Dong Feng country, a 5-year-old orphan boy could be seen cleaning the stables of the Cang Clan. The boy had a very peculiar white color skin. He is an orphan. He was left at the orphanage of the Gegen town when he was 6 months old. He was very weak at the time. When the people of the orphanage first saw him they wanted to throw him out of the orphanage because of his skin color.

His skin was of whitish-ash color. His skin looked like there was no blood running through his veins. He looked like the devil reincarnate. But the higher-ups still ordered them to keep the boy till he comes of the age. As no name was left with him the orphanage named him Wei Cheung.

<A.N- Cheung means fortunate in Chinese. And I got that name from the internet so… if anything is wrong with the name then please comment>

Every person in the orphanage is given the surname Wei but the boy was named Cheung because the upper echelons thought that he was a fortunate kid as he was allowed to live there. Because most of the echelons were thinking that he should be just left out to die because he was a devil reincarnate.

When the boy became 1 year old, all the memories of his past life came rushing back to him. He remembered that his name was Rahul Nagar and he was killed on the false charges of murder.

He felt fortunate that he was reincarnated. He first felt bad that he wasn't reincarnated in some wealthy household, but he quickly abandoned that thought as second chances like this are not given to anyone. Plus he has a system now. He will become so powerful in the future that no one will be able to match up to his strength. So, without any further ado he commanded…

"Status"

[Access Denied]

"Huh?" he was confused. The system denies access. Why? Is it some type of bug?

Questions like this flooded the brains of Wei Cheung. He tried and tried to summon his status but he got the same answer every time. Access Denied.

Every Day Wei Cheung will wake up and try to summon his status but his tries became failure every time. During his time at the orphanage, he was bullied by the older children because of his skin color. They teased him by the name of the monsters. He was forced to do the chores of the older children.

Then when he was 4 years old his bed was snatched away from him with the pretense that he doesn't deserve to have the bed. He was beaten badly and was thrown in the dog kennel. There he was fed the food and water like a dog. He was forced to live and sleepover in the kennel. But finally, he escaped the kennel when one of the workers showed some pity and let him out.

Wei Cheung was enraged. He wanted to beat the hell out of those bullies of his. But he didn't have the power nor skills to do so. It is not that the bullies were cultivators. They were all normal mortals, but they were bigger in age as well as in size than Wei Chueng.

But after he got out of the Kennel, he made a firm decision in his mind that he will not live here. He quickly went and wrapped the two robes that he had and left the orphanage. He didn't have any money nor he had a plan for the future. But he was sure that his self-respect will never allow him to stay here any longer.

Wei Cheung when got out he wrapped a cloth around his face and started roaming the Gegen city. Gegen city was a prosperous city. It was located on the outskirts of the beasts forest. Beasts were the animal who has Qi in their flesh. Therefore their meats are a delicacy within the world of the cultivators.

All the rich people in the world were cultivators. Therefore the city was so prosperous. Wei Cheung didn't know anything about the city. He roamed and roamed the city getting excited over everything he saw. But as he was roaming here and there he noticed a few women roaming on the street.

Looking at the group of the women roaming, he came to the conclusion that they all belonged to a wealthy household. The 6 in numbers. They all were wearing tight robes which showed their curvaceous bodies. But they were all wearing veils, so their faces were not visible but based on the elegance and beauty of their eyes one might come to the conclusion that they were all top-notched beauties.

Wei Cheung started following them with the hope that may be able to see their faces. He may be a 4-year-old kid but he had a mind of a 25-year-old young man in his prime. So how could he let go of the opportunity to see a beautiful lady? When he was following them, he noticed that one of the ladies dropped a pouch. They were all so busy in their talking that they didn't even notice something like that happened.

Fortunately, this was noticed by Wei Cheung. He picked up the pouch and noticed that it was filled with gold coins and brown color pills. It was a treasure.

For a penny less kid like him, this pouch was like that God blessing that came to his aide in bad times. He could have taken the pouch and ran away, but he didn't do so. He had already noticed that with him few other men were also following the ladies. If he ran away with it he would become an easy target and this pouch will soon convert from God's blessing to Devil's curse.

So he thought about what to do now?

6