the awakening (02)
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Where I’m”

“Who I’m?”

When I awaken my conscience, my doubts arise, nebulous darkness is all I see, how I got here, I wonder, and with that it appears in front of me as clear as the day a kind of film of my life, all my memories the good ones, the bad bad ones, those that are buried deep in the subconscious. I saw when I was born, I felt every pain, I looked at my mother dead in my childbirth, I saw how I grew up, I looked at my whole life step by step, the first written word, my first friend, the fights, the games, my first kiss, I felt again the joy of being selected for the Gaia station, I watched my son's birth again, however painful my father's death and finally my last moment, when I touched the blue ball. I felt the warm texture and nothing else after that, on second thought, I think here must be the afterlife. As a scientist, I confess that I never believed that, but nothing could be the best proof of that place. I cannot do anything but wait, I lost track of the time I stayed here, the only thing I have are my memories to accompany me, after watching several times I realize something, my thinking is very fast, I took as entertainment things that I collapsed or never solved in my previous life, and now I feel like bills and problems from kindergarten, so I had the best idea that could come up. I started trying to decipher the texts of the engravings in the ruin that I found, it was very difficult, I stayed for a long time in this so long that I think I could have gone crazy if I did not have a goal, but with my new improved awareness I achieved success and here's what was written:

"We don't have any more time, the experiment has to work, we can't lose, if you are reading this it means we lost, we were so close to winning, just one more try and we would make it, but let me introduce myself; we are from the KIVA civilization, since our birth we have already gone through ups and downs, conquered our solar system, created unimaginable technologies, our biggest milestone was to unify a whole galaxy. At that time, we thought we were gods, that we were at the top, until we found traces of another civilization, we thought it would be just one more to be won, we ignored the peace warning, kindness they sent to us in the first count. If I could come back for that day, I would like to slap each of our rulers, in short, we paid the price for our arrogance, we were defeated once, twice, and so on. Not that I feel sorry for us our species has already killed and enslaved many others, I knew that this was going to happen one day with our species, I just was not willing, this war lasted a long time, we did everything to gain a glimpse of hope. One day we found a ruin on a planet, I do not know whose it was, maybe an ancient civilization or a God, but through the technology we found there we managed to create a being totally beyond our understanding, but he lasted just few seconds. After thousands of experiments with people loyal to the empire, we improved and he lasted longer and longer, but even so we were losing in the war, even though we were able to destroy entire fleets, they had more. So here we are, this camera only turns on every 10 years. Even after use it this remains a mystery to me, how it was done or by whom, but it was not done for our species. I am going to shorten the story I figured out how to increase the energy of this, but I will have to sacrifice myself. I was isolated here in this laboratory, the empire has not been in touch for years, I am afraid to try and our enemy to find us and find this chamber, it would be the end for us, but the time has come, I will sacrifice myself, and with the few seconds that I will have to be almost a deity I will improve this machine. But according to the calculations there is only enough energy for one more connection, after me I hope it works out. So, you are reading this testimony of mine, whether you are from the empire or another species, I hope my change has worked, do the things I did not do, explore the universe, all the secrets, I always had this desire, and if you can, help my people I thank you. Anyway, have a good journey ... "

 

As I finish reading, I realize that this was just a farewell letter from a hopeless man, it did not contain technical data that I thought I would have, but without him realizing it helped me a lot, all this time I thought I was in a kind of after death, but if the letter was correct, I would be the product that worked. As they always disappeared and returned with a new body, I thought I should do this with my body. "I need to create ..." The moment I thought about it, it seemed that a door opened in my mind, a flood of information on how to make a perfect body and other things. With that I reaffirm that I am not in purgatory, but in a state to make a new body, starting from my old one. Determined to move forward I start with the little DNA left in my body, I follow the steps of the information, it was not easy, after a long time I managed to create my nervous system, including eyes and a brain, the moment I finished, I felt the worse pain I have ever experienced.

"AAHHHHHHHH"

My body disintegrated and I lost consciousness, waking up again after a while I realize that I did some wrong things, so I start again, by trial and error I have been perfecting my body, and so it went, there were moments when I ended the circulatory system and I failed again, one day I managed make the bones and I almost completed the muscles, but every time I failed, but before I failed I could always see the world around me for a few seconds. Each time I spent more time alive with a body, until one beautiful day I succeeded.

"Come on just one more time, now it will work."

As I build my body again, I feel every cell, I feel the energy running through my veins, I can smell it, the wind passing through me, I open my eyes and I see a starry sky, vast mountains tearing through the clouds, I dare the agitation of the plants and the roar of the seas. It was as if my senses were expanded a thousand times, I felt for the first time the joy of being alive. Looking up I feel a desire to be free, with that thought my body gets rid of the bonds of gravity and flies upwards like a missile, I felt that I reached the exosphere of the planet, I stop in a trance, I observe everything, the star that orbits is so as bright as the sun, satellites surrounding the planet. For the first time, since I lived again, I look at my body, it radiates blue energy, shaking my hands I feel a powerful force running through my body with each beat of my 2 hearts, I’m able to tear steel with a sheet of paper. I remember the information I received at that time:

"Whoever is using the Heart of God, this is the most advanced technology we have studied to date, studying the quantum field and other mysteries of the universe, we have created something capable of creating real gods, but this has become more difficult than we thought, already that all successful experiments disappear. Because of that, through a series of tests, we concluded that this leads us to other multi verses, since we were at the top of the universe with a biologically eternal life each person of our civilization decided to use this, I am the last one and I leave this message to the next lucky person who finds this relic, with it you can create the most powerful body you can imagine according to the laws of the universe, but enough nonsense I hope you have a long and prosperous life "

With that, I realized the opportunity I had in my hands, remembering a series of comics that my father had at home, when I was a child I always read and imagined what it would be like if I were like the character, and there, there was the most powerful being that I could imagine Doctor Manhattan. From that day on, I started experimenting, remodeling DNA, building cell by cell, mixing matter and energy until I reached what is now. Feeling my own abilities, I am a little disappointed, I cannot feel the time, I have no semi-consciousness, apart from the body almost like Superman body, the control of energy and matter, and the blue color. I do not have many powers like him, it was too good to be true, I think that the person who left the message just wanted to brag a little, but I confess that it is impressive to reach that point. Going back to the ground and feeling the earth under my feet, I think of the unlimited opportunities I have for the future and I can't help but be excited.

1