Prologue
32 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Melody's of chirping filled the morning air, as well as the hyming of a man could be heard. The man wore a jewelled chapeau and a nightly trench coat. He sauntered and looked around with curiosity and nostalgia, as he headed towards a cabin that seemed to house naught but lingering memories of what was once joyous.

He smiled and stood, facing the house, but his smile housed no delight. 'My family, I've returned! A hard days work, my stomach churns!' He yelled. 

He sighed a weak sigh. 'Father, how I've missed your enthusiasm, why did you lie?' He murmured. 'Mother, oh sweet mother, why didn't you stay?' Tears fell as he slammed the door open.

He breathed in heavily, taking in the moldy smell. 'It's alright now, I've made them pay. A few sacrifices, to my dismay. I hope you forgive me once we meet again one day.' He wiped his eyes and  walked slowly towards a chair. 

He sat and stared blankly at the furnitures, with eyes that was void of life, as he hymed joyous tunes, whilst the door slowly closed, blocking out the sunlight, and darkness is all that could be seen in the cabin.

1