Chapter 9: Service
278 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness had fallen, the light of the flickering flames before me illuminating the world around me. 

“Goblin, will you tell me your name?” the fire elemental asked me, and I saw no reason to refuse her.

“Fiffil, means ‘flower’ in goblin, least that’s what my mom told me… there’s no flowers underground.” I replied from my position sitting besides the fire-pit. “And… do you have a name?”

“Of course, both I and this blade share a name, Incindra, the Everlasting Inferno.” the spirit touched the sword that impaled her, an ornate single edged blade that had been covered in rust and dirt for years, but you can still see that it was more than a cheap weapon underneath.

If Beelzebub sent me here, did he want me to meet this sword spirit? Perhaps he’s telling me to wield this sword? I have to admit, it’s rather tempting… my hand, unconsciously moved towards the hand of the blade… and landed right atop the soft, round chest of the flame elemental.

How strange, their body feels more solid than I expected, not at all like sticking my hand into fire. I honestly didn’t expect to feel any resistance at all, and yet my fingers closed around her… breast.

Incindra didn’t seem to react to my accidental groping of her body, but I quickly retracted my hand anyways out of embarrassment.

“S-Sorry about that.” I stammered out an apology, but the spirit showed no reaction to my flustered speech.

-

“Are you done with this needless fanservice?” Vi whined, her eyes narrowed to glare at her otherworldly opponent.  “Only a virgin schoolboy would be excited by such a drab show of sexuality.”

“Looks like I’m still a bit rusty, let me try again.” Beelzebub replied, snapping his fingers. 

-

My mind was swirling, my thoughts became a confused mess I could barely make sense of. At first I was only flustered, but now I wasn’t sure what to make of my emotional state. My chest felt hot, my head was dizzy…

Panting heavily, my hand slowly undid the clasp on my shirt, the top of two simple wooden buttons coming undone, allowing my chest to nearly escape entirely. 

“Fiffil the goblin, I normally wouldn’t ask this of one such as yourself… but it seems you possess the qualifications to wield me.” Incindra the fire elemental spoke, her words dancing through my thoughts, confusing me even more. “Those who are unworthy would burn at the touch of me, but you did not… so do you think you could… pull me free?”

“Haaa… haaa…” My heavy breathing didn’t seem to concern her as I approached the blade. “I just have to… pull out this sword, right? Just grab it… and pull it out!”

My hands wrapped around the sword hilt buried within the spirit’s chest, and I pulled with all of my strength. It began to slide out easily, much to my surprise. 

“Aaaahhhnnn~” I wasn’t sure if that was a moan from pain, or pleasure, but the spirit’s voice seductively played with my mind. 

And then, the sword was in my hands, completely free from her body. My body was trembling, my knees weak. I could feel a warm energy spread through my body as I held the sword, and I fell backwards onto the ground. 

The elemental spirit floated towards me, coming to a stop as if she were sitting atop me as I lay on the ground. Her warm hands ran through my hair, pushing it out of the way of my face.

“Whha! W-what are you doing?!” 

“Incindra, the Everlasting Inferno… the name of that sword, my name.” she spoke, her ‘mouth’ so to speak coming close to one of my large, pointed ears. “The blade and I are one, the body and the soul, one cannot exist without the other.”

Her hands rested on my heaving chest, and she undid the second button. Both of my breasts sprang out of the shirt as if they were springs being held back. Her fingers traced the outline of my chest, sending a shiver through my entire body.

“You have claimed the blade, but to truly wield me, you must claim me as well~”

I was unable to move as her ‘lips’ pressed again mi-

-

“That’s quite enough out of you!” Vi’s echoing protest caused the room to shudder. Her incredibly pale skin was flushed red, as her hand shook angrily, pointing her index finger straight at beelzebub. “I-I’m not interested in that kind of story, so keep your fantasies to yourself!”

“You look quite red in the face dear, perhaps we should call it for the night and rest, if you’re feeling unwell?” The smirk on his face gave away everything, that he perfectly understood she wasn’t feeling sick or tired, but something quite different. “Or perhaps you’ve grown tired of the guest rooms, and would prefer to stay in the master bedroom~”

“Disgusting, I’d rather be the one straddling a goblin!” she spat, standing up angrily from the table and beginning to walk away.

“That can be arranged as well, my dear guest~” he called after her, but she continued to leave, thrusting her middle finger into the air so he could see it clearly. “My my, what a vulgar little lady…”

She wandered through endless hallways. They twisted and turned, the style of building changing, modern to ancient, human to elven, unspeakable otherworldly designs that would drive one made should they stare at them too long… left and right, up, down, literally twisting. The mansion was maddening, but she was used to it, and following a very specific route she had memorized, she found herself in a small room. 

The room contained a mid sized bed, some furnishings, a window that wouldn’t open, and a pile of crudely made stuffed animals atop the bed. It was such a modest room that it didn’t fit the regal aesthetic of the game room, nor her dress, but that’s why she chose it as her room. 

Vi quickly disrobed, replacing her ornate, aristocratic garb with a simple white, long shirt with no buttons. She laid down next to the pile of stuffed toys, picking up a shark shaped one from them all, and hugging it against her chest.

“Stupid Beelzy, he knows that kind of thing is my weakness…” she pouted, closing her eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Hey all, thank you so much for reading! if you like it make sure to leave a favorite or rating, and I'd love to read your comments! advance chapters are avaible on my patreon as a bonus for supporting me, if you'd like!

10