Pro(Pt.2):Welcome Back
83 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The lady in white steered her gently around a maze of doors and hallways before stopping in front of an old and ancient set of doors located at the farthest corner. The old door is radiating an intense amount of ancientness and when you close your eyes and listen carefully,soft and comforting murmurs of wisdom can be heard around it. Anna breathed in the comfort and her long years of living a dull life fell away and the lost sparkle of youth radiated in her eyes once more.The lady who escorted her nodded in satisfaction and raised her right hand just a few levels below her face and a small light bloomed in her fingers until it formed into a purple lotus.

"Five petals."the lady murmured,making Anna snap out of the sweet lullaby from the door. She turned to look at the blooming flower and sighed.

"Five lives huh?"she said and reached to carefully take the flower in her hand. The flower pulsed and radiated bright light when it felt her,happiness evident in its color. Anna smiled and gave it a small kiss before giving it back to the lady.

"That door is quite the blabbermouth but I guess I'm relieved it already told you what the flower means."the lady said and closed her fingers,sending the flower away.

"Yeah,it also told me,it's happy to see my return." Anna said without a hint of confusion in voice.

"Well then,I think I don't have anymore explaining to do so,go ahead and drink from the cup of reincarnation and go on your way." the lady said and sighed. "Oh,just before you go,take these with you.''

The lady tossed an item towards her and Anna hurriedly caught it. The small item is an earring and she smiled before sending her a salute.

"Congratulations in finishing your punishment Arcadia." she  and turned around to walk towards the door.

Halfway through the path,more and more souls like her lined up to drink from the cup and enter the door. Anna similarly lined up and as she reached her end of the line,she held the familiar cup and as she sipped from it,an intense  feeling rippled through her soul and made her step through the door before losing consciousness. The last thing she heard was an aged and wooden voice saying-

"Welcome back Amira Sachary Emersyn."

4