Ch 1 The End
343 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Chapter 1 The End Prologue ~

16 years old Heaven was currently sleeping in his bed.

He is the only child to his parents and they live in a big 2 story house in the suburbs. His parents were religious freaks and made their son attend church every single day. All Heaven knew were the teachings of God and nothing else. He never went to school or had any normal upbringing that a kid would have.

Since he turned 16 years old, he went into his rebellious teenager phase. He defied the teachings of God, he wanted to just play his playstation 5 all day long and forget about everything. His parents wouldn’t let him touch any of the devil’s technologies or have any gaming console in their house. Heaven and his few friends who were all male had to create a secret hideout in the church where they quietly played their stolen playstation 5. The upper church people found out and the boys were punished by having to recite the 500 pages of their holy book.

Heaven obviously hated this and resented his parents for me. His parents were thinking that he is just in his rebellious phase and will grow out of it eventually. Otherwise, his parents were threatening to dis-own heaven and force him off to the streets when he turned 18 years old. Heaven would most likely not be able to survive on his own because he is uneducated and only knows the teaching of God and his playstation 5.

January 2, 2022, the day aliens invaded the earth. They sent down billions of alien humanoids with laser guns that instantly vaporized any human shot by it. The laser shreds through all armor and can destroy tanks and jets with 1 shot. The humans stood no chance in the alien massacre. Men, women, children, and even babies were all killed without mercy.

Heaven’s parents were pleading for their lives in the kitchen when an alien soldier stormed inside. He shot both of them and they both were vaporized killing them instantly. Soon the alien soldier went upstairs into Heaven’s room. The sleeping boy had no clue what just happened. Just when the alien soldier was about to kill Heaven. Heaven accidentally choked on his saliva and suffocated to death while asleep.

The alien soldier chuckled to himself before shooting Heaven to make sure he was dead for good. Heaven’s body vaporized into nothing.

Soon after all the humans on earth were vaporized. All the buildings on earth were destroyed. The earth no longer had any humans and animals were free to conquer the earth once more as they did for millions of years.

5 days later, Heaven’s body soon re-materialized.

~ Chapter 1 The End Prologue ~

I woke up from my terrible sleep and all I saw were rubbles everywhere. My bed and house were absolutely demolished.

I shouted, “ Mom!?.... Dad!?.............. I’m sorry! Please forgive me! I promise I will remember the 500 pages of our holy book! I won’t ever play the playstation 5 ever again!

That’s what you wanted to hear right? Did you think I would freaking memorized that stupid holy book! And give up the playstation 5!? Hell No! Never in my life would I forget the happiness of video games!”

I thought my parents were punishing me by destroying the entire town but maybe not.

There was nobody around. Everywhere I walked, there were only rubbles. I even walked to the places my parents forbid me from going.

Since I was the only survivor of this town, I made my way to my friend Dave’s destroyed home. I was looking for the playstation 5 that he smuggled into the town from the outside world. I was severely addicted to playing video games.

At that time I realized I had insane body strength and can easily lift and toss aside the rubbles burying the hopefully intact playstation 5. Blindly looking for it wasn’t going to work and in my rage to find it, it materialized right in front of me. Rejoicing in pure happiness that I finally had the playstation 5 again, then I realized I needed television to plug it in. Then a television materialized in front of me. When I plugged the playstation 5 into the T.V., it didn’t turn on which made me confused for 1 hour trying to figure it out.

I gave up and went home to look for something to eat. The kitchen was destroyed but I materialized it back. I sat at the dining table and materialized beef stew to eat pondering how to fix the playstation 5. My power to materialize things was pretty amazing. When I was done eating, I thought in my mind to dematerialize the kitchen and it worked. It was like it wasn’t even there to begin with. The newfound godly body strength and my ability to materialize and dematerialize things made me laugh like a maniac.

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Look at who is the real god now! I am!”

Instead of walking all the way back to Dave’s destroyed house, I materialized the playstation 5 and T.V. at my house. The problem of getting it to turn on puzzled me for another hour until I remembered seeing a wire connecting the playstation 5, and the T.V. to the wall. I wondered why it needed to be connected to it. After materializing a wall with the wall plug, I plugged the blocky plug into it. Nothing happened, the T.V. and playstation 5 wouldn’t even turn on.

Out of pure frustration, I materialized my entire house back, trying to connect it to one of those wall plugs and it still didn’t work. I was pissed that my incredible abilities didn’t allow me to play my playstation 5! I wanted to play Fortnite and kill some scrubs.

Then I brought Dave back to life or rather re-materialized him. He was freaking out like crazy about how aliens invaded the earth and killed everyone. So I guessed that was how the world ended. Then he freaked out even more about me having the super-strength and being able to materialize everything.

I told Dave that if he wouldn’t stop freaking out, I would de-materialize him. He understood and I went on to demand him to fix the playstation 5. He told me it was because there was no power powering the T.V or playstation 5. I didn’t understand what electricity was, all I wanted was for the playstation 5 to work. Dave told me that we needed a power station to power it up. Of course, I had no clue what a power station was and so he tried to explain it to me but I just couldn’t understand. He remarked that I was stupid and it made me so angry that I de-materialized him.

Since Dave was being mean to me, I brought back my friend Mark and Simon. They too had similar reactions to Dave. Unfortunately, they didn’t learn about electricity or any power stations so I had to bring back Dave.

When Dave came back, he was crying so hard saying he won’t insult me ever again and not to kill him. It felt so good having the life of my 3 friends in my hands. Now I understand what it’s like to be the person controlling others just like my parents.

Mark being a little baby wanted me to bring back the entire town people and restore all the buildings. Of course, I told him no and that I was in charge now, not them. Simon and Dave sided with me to create our new heaven.

We got to the library and I restored the building and every book inside of it. Dave grabbed one of the books about power plants and showed me a picture of a power plant. Now with the power plant re-created in the middle of our town. We went back to my house to play some good-old playstation 5. However, the playstation 5 and T.V. still couldn’t power up and Dave was completely clueless about what else was needed to be done.

Mark was still trying to convince me to restore the entire earth, I dematerialized Mark. Simon got mad and threw some punches at me but he doesn’t even know I have super strength so he got beaten to a bloody pulp until he died. Dave then shouted at me that I was a monster who would kill his friends and demanded me to bring them back. I dematerialized Dave.

They were all freaking useless and won’t help me fix the playstation 5. I was so sick and tired of people telling me what I can do.

Frustrated I went back to the library to read a book about the power plant. There were many words I didn’t understand even if I could somewhat say them. My understanding was in vain so I had to rely on using the pictures. It seems like the power station is connected with these powerlines and this box looking thing on the ground is called a ‘transformer’.

So I headed back to the powerplant and materialized the power lines and connected it to the transformer and then directly into my house wall socket. Even if I don’t understand what is going on, at least materializing things is always a 100% accurate representation of the things I want to make despite minimal knowledge. The playstation 5 wasn’t freaking turning on again. I clenched my fist and teeth in anger. I thought about bringing back Dave and the boys for extra help but decided not to. They would probably act like cry babies again and won’t help me fix the playstation 5.

Soon it was night time, and I spent the rest of the day struggling to fix the playstation 5. I didn’t want to do anything anymore so I materialized my bed and went to sleep.

6