Ch 5 Another Chance
170 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- September 27, 2057

I revived my friends Dave, Simon, and the cry baby Mark.

They were super amazed at this new bat society that I created and they looked the same since I last saw them. I guess they can’t age if they are dead. It’s so funny how they think I’m going to give them another chance at life. Mark was still whining about how I should bring back the humans and that he missed his family so much. Dave blurted out it’s because Mark already had a girlfriend in our old town and that he broke the bro code not telling us. Dave only knew because Mark told him when he was about to die during their journey. Mark didn’t want us to know because he was afraid of what we would do in this god-forsaken world. Especially afraid of what I will do since I can do literally everything.

They bicker with each other for a while. Dave and Simon both wanted to try getting a bat-human girlfriend. I let them cherish their idiocy for a little longer while Mark kept on annoying me with his begging. So I told Mark if he would spend 30 years playing ps5 I would re-consider reviving the town people back. He obliged and I set up a gaming room for him and locked him in there with his daily foods provided by the bat servants.

Kyro thought they were my good friends but I stopped her from prostrating herself before them. I secretly tell her that I wasn’t going to let these idiots live for very long except for maybe Mark because they had abandoned me long ago. She quickly grew disgusted at these former friends.

Now it was time to deal with Dave and Simon. I was currently in my invisibility mode and stalked them. They were currently walking around the city and telling the bat-people that they were good friends with Lord Heaven which was me. It was so disgusting seeing them trying to make moves on the bat-girls already! They were too handsy and the bat-girls were curious about these newly summoned humans. Before I let them take advantage of the bat-girls. I used my secret whispering skills to all the bat-people and told them that Dave and Simon were my 2 friends who abandoned me and not to take them seriously.

The bat-girls upon hearing my wisdom grew disgusted at them and slapped them across the faces since Dave and Simon did some bad touching. Dave and Simon strolled through the city as if everyone hated them. The restaurants wouldn’t even serve them. Soon the bat soldiers arrived and threw Dave and Simon into jail.

Visiting them in jail, Dave and Simon both prostrated before me, apologizing and crying to me for everything they had done to me. They should have done that when I brought their sorry asses back to life. It’s not my fault they got themselves killed nearly 30 years ago from their idiot adventure. Also, I wouldn’t have punished them as harshly if they didn’t take advantage of the bat-girls. I had given them too many chances to prove their sincerity to me. When I told them that I wanted them to sit in jail for 30 years with nothing to do, they screamed and begged for mercy even harder than before. The other alternative I gave them was death. But it seems like they value their own life too much and decided to sit in jail for 30 years. Who knows maybe after then, I would give them immortality and let them free.

- September 30, 2057

Kyro asked me for my attendance in her council meeting. It was situated on the top floor of a 100-floor skyscraper that I created. We flew up there together, the bats with their humanoid-wings and me with my flying skill. The bat people wanted to know if I would ever abandon them and if there was anything that they can do for me. I thought for a while and decided maybe they can create things like video games. With my opinion, the entire council of 20 bats clapped their hands and celebrated the new goal of MisBay. It seems like the entire bat-people had become ecstatic that I had given them a new directive. Everyone was now specializing in the production of video games in some ways or another. However, it seems like the current tech level wasn’t high enough to create sophisticated things like the ps5 and T.V. yet so only time can tell.

When I was alone with Kyro, she asked the same as before if I would ever leave them. I told her maybe one day I would be gone. But I wouldn’t abandon them yet until they have achieved self-sufficiency and no longer require my help to survive. She cried begging me to never go away and even if I do, she wanted me to take her with me. It was a possibility that I am not denying. I’m not too sure if she was only acting like this for the success of the bat-people or if she does truly love me. Perhaps in 10 or 20 years, I will finally find my answer for Kyro.

The future video games that the bat-people would make would be fun. However, it’s not like I have to sit here and wait for it. My cheat-skills can be used to create bat video games instantly but I decided not to do it and let my bat people figure it out. It was more satisfying and fun to let my bat people do it anyway.

I haven’t played the ps5 in a long time. Then I thought of the greatest Idea ever. I made my way to the bat school and introduced a new curriculum for all the bat students. They will now all have ps5 classes and be asked to complete video games to graduate. All of the bat students were super happy that they got to play video games. They all used their smartphones to take pictures with me as well.

Mark was seemingly diligent in playing all the ps5 games that I have already completed. Dave and Simon already lost their sanity 3 days into jail.

Kyro has been making me dinner lately and told my house servants not to make me any food anymore. Kyro kept on eroding my authority in my own mansion and city with each passing day. Her room is also situated next to mine, and she greets me good morning and good night every day. Sleep is not required for me so there were a few times where she could have greeted me.

- October 1, 2057

I materialize ps5 and 300+ ps5 games for all the bat homes in my city. All of the bat people were extremely grateful and promised me their eternal life to complete the video games. Since those all required power and electricity to function. I had my bat engineers and my ability to create more coal power plants to help power up the entire city.

The bat engineers were super useful as they understood what kind of technology would enable them to create video games. I materialize computers and other various machinery to help them further create video games. Ever since the directive of making video games was given out, many more bats were studying to become programmers, digital artists, musicians, and other game-related professions to create video games.

- November 11, 2057

The bat council had voted to put the ps5 on our new flag for our new nation. The ps5 had become the national sport and social activity. Wow, it’s amazing to have so many comrades that shared my passion of playing the ps5.

Lately, I have been playing multiplayer ps5 games with the citizens. I was destroying all of the scrubs and told them to get good. I rewarded all the bat people who played with me, extremely delicious chicken that I materialized for them. Kyro also got addicted to playing the ps5 and said it was the way to my heart. Well, she wasn’t exactly wrong about that.

My bat servants told me that Mark was still playing ps5 diligently. All of this ps5 craze made me feel bad for Dave and Simon so I materialized a ps5 for them to play with. I will consider letting them out early if they both managed to complete all the ps5 games and abandon their stupid girl craze.

At the end of the day, I revived my parents to see what they would do or say to me. When I told them the full story of everything that happened when I first awakened into the new world. They both freaked out so hard and shouted that I wasn’t their son for doing all of this. They told me God wouldn’t have wanted me to let these dirty bat animals live like this and that I should have restored humanity to the day before the apocalypse. The only way for me to redeem myself was to kill these dirty bats and restore the town and only bring back the religious people. Everyone else was a dirty sinner and should burn in hell for all of eternity.

I was shocked that my parents were still like this. All of my resentment from my past life came bubbling out and I shouted at them all the wrong-doing that they did to me. I smugly told them that I would do as they say and restore the old small town with all the church people alive again. They both gleed in happiness that their son had returned to the holy path of righteousness. Kyro was eavesdropping on us and I can hear her heart dropped when I said that.

Everything has been restored. My parents are no longer in this world. The bat people and their society live on. The playstation 5 must also live on. Kyro ran over and gave me the biggest hug yet.

3