Ch 8 Crazy and Crazy
134 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Jan 17, 2058

I teleported back to the city of Misbay. When I was in front of my mega-mansion home. One of the bat servants saw me outside and everyone started running out in a panic to greet me. There were 2 lines of bat servants on either side greeting their most esteemed god a ‘welcome home’. I felt so freaking happy at all this respect so I rewarded all of them with fresh fruits that I found in the forest by materializing them. I had no idea what kind of fruit it was but I think my bat people can safely eat them. They were pretty tasty after all.

Kyro came flying like a lightning towards me to give me another big hug when she found out that I was back. I swiftly dodged to the side and she crash-landed into the side of the mega-mansion. She was super happy to see me and told me that I was gone for far too long even though we were still talking to each other every day. Or rather she keeps talking to me every day. We headed inside the mega-mansion where I told her all about my journey, she was listening in earnest. She was not happy about me giving powers to other animals and told me it was cheating on the bat species, I can only shrug my shoulders. She was starting to become too much of a hassle and I might need a new right-hand person. Anyway, I asked Kyro to help me deal with the crazy alien girl. It would take a crazy girl to deal with another crazy girl.

I took Kyro outside where I materialized the alien girl. She looked completely human except with blue hair and blue eyes. Upon realizing us, she immediately prostrated on the ground before me.

“ Please listen to what I have to say! I only attacked you because you were aiming to kill me,” pleaded the alien girl. “ I’m a high-level esper and the aliens that invaded the earth were sent by our corrupt ruler, please understand! I’m only here to find the missing prince who might have fled to earth with the army chasing after him. I’m sure you saw that holographic recording that said to save prince Z.”

“ How dare you attack Lord Heaven. If he wants you dead, you better die before he kills you. His words are the truth itself! Do not listen to this filthy girl anymore. She is not worth staining your hands for Lord Heaven. I shall kill this ugly girl,” said Kyro.

I guess I jumped to a conclusion way too early with the alien girl. I thought she was an evil alien invader but it looks like there are peaceful aliens too. Her spaceship did attack me first so it was her fault, to begin with. I placed my hands on Kyro's shoulder and told her to spare the alien girl and become her friend. Kyro was worried that this alien girl would take her man away from her. For some reason, Kyro thinks every pretty girl wants to marry me. I told her not to worry and I still think girls are crazy which only made Kyro crazier and forcibly hugged me to never worry about any crazy girls attacking me ever again. If only she realized that she was the crazy girl that I was talking about.

“ Lord Heaven decided to spare you, you may live here in the city of MisBay,” glared Kyro towards the alien girl. “ But if you do anything foolish, I will send our army to kill you.”

“ Thank you so much Lord Heaven! Please call me princess X. Can you also please help me find Prince Z if he is still hiding on earth? Without him, we won’t be able to usurp the throne from my corrupt uncle who is on a mission to destroy every other race in the milky way galaxy.”

I whispered to Kyro to tell princess X that I wasn’t going to help her 1 bit. Princess X pleaded harder with me and that my powers were the real deal and even wanted me to help restore the empire. Once again I declined with Kyro acting as my proxy. Princess X then soon went off her way to find prince Z herself. Kyro was showing a lot of hatred against princess X for being so uncooperative with me. If only Kyro realized that she does the same thing. I was too scared to tell Kyro that because girls are crazy.

Kyro wanted to spend more time with me so we went for a walk in a park enjoying an ice cream cone. The bats must have figured out how to make ice cream while I was away. Even though Kyro was crazy, she did have her cute and sweet side to her. Princess X came running back and demanded me to give back her spaceship. Kyro glared at her with the scariest face I have ever seen. It was too risky to give the spaceship back because what if she is evil and was going to call down another alien invasion. So I told Kyro that I wasn’t going to materialize back her spaceship and that she should just build a new one. Princess X’s face contorted in anger but she held in her words and left again to find prince X or something.

Then I went to the local ps5 arena to show these cocky bat kids how to play. Most of these kids were pretty freaking good at these games, almost too good. They make my previous decades of ps5 playing look terrible. It’s a good thing that none of them had to know about my shameful terrible past, they will now face the true skill of a true ps5 player when I use my cheats. Apparently, during the time I was gone, Kyro became the #2 ps5 player. The bat kids were telling me that when I left, all she did was play ps5 and made someone else do all of her mayor work.

At night time, I was chilling alone on top of the highest skyscraper watching the night sky. Kyro was flying all over the city trying to find me. Princess X was too busily chugging beers at the local bar and whining about how even if she does find prince X, there wouldn’t be a way home for them to retake the empire. It seems like the bat-people created beer when I was away too. So I teleported into the bar and took a seat with princess X, we shared many more beers. She wanted to tell me more about her situation but I declined and muted her every time. At first, I would have just killed her for even being so demanding of me because it reminded me of my terrible parents. But if princess X even said something like she would help me with my problems even though I had none, then I could help her.

After 2 hours of chugging beer with princess X, I still couldn’t get drunk then I realized I had my invincibility buff turn on! I created a new skill called ‘drunkfest’ which would allow me to get super drunk super fast with 1 drop of alcohol. Upon becoming drunk for the very first time, I started crying and told princess X about how Kyro was crazily madly in-love with me and I didn’t know how to respond to her feelings and I didn’t know a thing about love at all. She consoled me and told me it’s fine if I know nothing and that I can just take my time. During all of this, Kyro found me and saw me being comforted by princess X, she burst into tears and flew away. I can still see where she was going with my mind-map skill.

I activated my invincibility and regained my sober mind. I was about to teleport to Kyro and erase those memories and replace it with something happy but…. I couldn’t. In the end, I left Kyro all alone crying in her room.

It was midnight and I figured I should sleep and visit Rachel and Felix the next day. But then I received 2 mind messages from Rachel and Felix.

Rachel - “ Lord Heaven! The carnivores had declared war on us! Even though I understand that King Felix is your loyal servant. He has repeatedly been attacking and violating our treaty which killed many innocent herbivores. I’m sorry but we are going to send our army to hunt him down. Please understand our concerns!”

Felix - “ Lord Heaven! The herbivores had gone crazy and began attacking all of my carnivore citizens. I understand that Queen Rachel is your loyal servant but she has gone mad. My family and my citizens are very important to me so I will be using the carnivore army to capture or even kill her. Please forgive me.”

Man all of my loyal servants sure do like to stir up trouble somehow. It’s not like it was a problem for them to kill each other since I can just revive everyone again. But for some reason, it felt different this time. When they became loyal to me, it made me want to protect them because life is only precious the first time around. Rachel may have died several times because I was feeding her to the foxes several times but that doesn’t count! This is her first true life and I won’t let her die anymore.

3