Ch 11 Punishment
106 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prince Z found Mark dead in the material recycler room or rather completely vaporized into nothing. The video recording showed Mark licking the room’s wall when the material recycler room activated with a flood of blue water overflowing the room before draining itself out. It was an interesting futuristic-looking shower room that kills everything inside of it.

I revived Mark so he could keep licking until the spaceship was perfectly clean. Prince Z told me that the spaceship was already completely cleaned but it didn’t matter. I still wanted him to lick every possible inch of the interior as punishment. Mark pleaded to not lick the spaceship anymore so I slapped his face. Several more hard face slaps that are turning his cheeks red and swollen, he gives up. He tried begging Prince Z but he turned the other way. I gave Mark invincibility so he doesn’t die anymore from these mysterious contraptions, but he can still feel the gross taste of the spaceship. My eyes can see all the areas that Mark already licked so I know if he had done his job or not.

When I see the stupid Mark crying as he licks the spaceship, it only made me angry. He wouldn’t have to suffer like this if he gave me better advice. Dave and Simon are probably enjoying their time in jail playing the ps5 but they need a punishment as well. The 3 friends who abandoned me shall all share punishments as a way for them to pay back all I have done for them.

Instead of teleporting myself to the jail, I teleported Dave and Simon to me and demanded them to lick up the entire alien spaceship as well. They are given invincibility so they can complete their task without dying but they can still feel pain. The boys wanted me to forgive them and to let them play the ps5 as punishment instead. They should have known their place from the start and they are not allowed to question me. I raised my fist to give them a smackdown but they quickly surrendered and began licking the spaceship. Good, they don’t have to be brutally beaten to death by me.

I gave the 3 boys another goal as well. The person who finished last will have to lick this spaceship 10 more times. It made the 3 of them start licking like crazy. Prince Z was casually ignoring the boy’s pleas to secretly help them lick the spaceship faster. It’s good that my right-hand man isn’t being swayed by these former friends.

I thought prince Z would make demands like saving their space empire but he didn’t. He remained at my side silent, waiting patiently for an order. We teleported to my mega-mansion where we played ps5 for the rest of the good day. Princess X also joined to play the ps5 with us. It was pretty damn fun playing with people that respect you, and I had many bat people to play with as well!

Kyro also joined in and we played many multiplayer games together. Both cooperative and competitive games were played. Kyro, Prince Z, and Princess X always wanted to be on my team so I gave all of them an equal amount of teaming up with me. These alien players were extremely good at these games. They completely outclassed Kyro and the top bat players. If I didn’t use my cheats to beat these alien players, I would have lost if I relied on my original human skills. But it wasn’t much fun to keep winning all the time, so I intentionally played worse to make it more challenging and gave them some wins so they don’t lose all motivations against me.

Hours went by and we were all having a blast! These 3 are simply much better than my former 3 friends. At least they can appreciate having me around. We ended up playing all through the entire night.

- Jan 24, 2058

We kept playing the ps5.

- Jan 25, 2058

We kept playing the ps5.

- Jan 26, 2058

We kept playing the ps5.

- Jan 27, 2058

We kept playing the ps5.

Kyro did reach her limit and had to sleep. Despite her blessed stats, she still required sleep. She was steadily becoming worse 2 days ago but I guess she wanted to keep playing to make me happier. I didn’t realize she was putting herself through this and it made me appreciate her more. I could have given her the ability to not require sleep but it didn’t feel right doing so without asking her. When she wakes up, I will offer her the no-sleep-require perk. The bat servants help put Kyro into her bed.

Prince Z and Princess X were still doing fine and could keep going but I didn’t want to play anymore. So we went down to the local bar. We didn’t teleport there but walked there. All the bat people were giving their respects to me as we walked past. When we arrived at the bar, all the patrons cleared the way for us to the VIP table. It was time to activate my drunkfest skill and get drunk again! Prince Z challenged me to a drinking game so I wasn’t able to use my drunkfest skill otherwise I’d lose. We both kept chugging beers until 20 beers each. Prince Z can sure handle alcohol very well.

Prince Z kept grinning at me as we chug our 100th glass of beer. He has to be cheating! At this rate, none of us would ever lose and we would keep drinking beer for all of eternity as I kept materializing more beer so we won’t use up all the beer supply. I activated my ‘drunkfest’ skill on Prince Z as he drank his 101th glass and he became super drunk. It was my victory. Princess X laughed as Prince Z was unable to hold in his beer and pissed all over the floor. When all of the alcohol left his body, he became sober again. I dematerialize all the piss on the floor so the bar owners don’t get mad at us for making a huge mess. He wasn’t mad at me but rather impressed with my abilities to make him drunk like that and admit his defeat. I admired his humbleness. The 3 of us continue joyfully drinking away.

They told me that this level of alcohol is very weak to them and that they had their alien drinks that are at least 2 million times stronger. It sounded fascinating, and they wanted me to teleport to an alien bar in the space empire. Unfortunately, for them, I knew that they were trying to trick me into leaving earth which I wouldn't. So I told them that the drink was nice but not needed because I can easily get drunk off this beer anyways.

Kyro found us and joined into our drinking with her having the lowest alcohol tolerance. I also remembered that my parents forbid me from drinking alcohol so I stick up my middle finger in the air to curse them in hell. The others also did so as well without knowing why I did that so I told them why. When Kyro gets drunk, she becomes super flirty and touchy towards me. It was making me uncomfortable so I had princess X sit between us as my barrier. Princess X is doing an amazing job protecting me from the desperate Kyro as she proclaims her love to the whole world. I thought she would betray me and let Kyro do anything she wants with me. Girls can be too difficult to handle. Eventually Kyro falls asleep as Princess X keeps giving her more and more beer to drink.

Well we probably shouldn’t keep drinking forever so I teleported everyone back to the mega-mansion. The bat servants help me put Kyro back to bed again while she was sleep-talking about not letting Princess X steal her man from her. Prince Z asked if she was my woman which she was not. Kyro is simply just some random bat that became intelligent and gained a human form. He tried suggesting aliens girls to bribe me and even Princess X said she wouldn’t mind being betrothed to me if it meant saving the space empire. I declined.

I went into my room alone to think. Pretty girls will never work on me because I can simply materialize any girl I want. Girls were obviously a huge waste of time when I could play the ps5 all day long. At least that’s how I used to feel but now I wasn’t too sure anymore. It feels so empty and superficial to know that I have the ability to have countless beauties in my bed. My old friends Dave, Simon, and even Mark who had a girlfriend would use these powers to create their own large harem of pretty girls. I don’t want to be like those idiots.

All I wanted in my life was to be happy. Yet my parents never allowed me to do anything other than religious studies. I wasn’t allowed to have friends or go outside or learn anything about this world other than god. The only time I met with other people was when we went to church. My parents were boasting to everyone with their fake smiles that their son was going to become a pure-hearted priest for the church in the future. Inside, I was dying every day yet I lived like a fake zombie with my fake smiles at the church. Everyone was impressed with me being able to recite the entire holy book. I was often speaking in front of everyone about our great god. We would also sing songs to praise god. It was so painful and boring to me yet I held it in because I thought God would save me.

One day I snuck away from the usual church crowd and found a secret room. People were playing a strange device, the ps5. My first time playing a game, my eyes shined for the first time. I didn’t know life had amazing things in it as well. It was then that I knew that God wasn’t real and he wasn’t going to save me. I had to save myself.

I guess this is what happens when you become superior to god. Nobody in this world will ever truly understand me or be as powerful as me.

Kyro only loves me because I gave prosperity to the bats. If I were to take it away, she would hate and despise me. She and other pretty girls that are trying to get close to me are simply using me for their own selfish desires. Princess X is the same and I bet Queen Rachel would make attempts to seduce me if she were given a human form. They are all selfish for my powers.

It’s time to reveal Kyro’s true colors tomorrow morning. I’m going to kill all of the bat-people except for her.

1