Chapter 1
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouriki Yuki awoke in a very strange humid environment.  A very green one as a matter of fact. With a flash of confusion in those black eyes, she spun her head around analyzing her surroundings. 


This is a jungle? That thought sprouted up her mind. She attempted to recall how she arrived but couldn't seem to, in fact she didn't even remember exactly who she was.  Only her name was the last thing she kept to her name and the one piece dress she currently had on. 


She slowly got up from the wet grass and brushed off the stragglers on her dress. She soon then carried her white slender right arm to her left arm and pinched herself after closing her eyes. 


After a few minutes of silence, she reopened her eyes and found the scenery did not change.  After releasing a defeated sigh. Yuki then began to make her way through the jungle. 


An hour passed and Yuki still saw no signs of anything resembling civilization, only a few small animals running about as they nibbled onto berries and nuts.


Taking a few more steps forward she then heard the sound of running water. She slowly approached the sound and after passing through a thicket of bushes, she found the source. A wide river stretching along the land, the river beds had countless rocks resting on them. 


She walked over and planted herself on one of the rocks and sunk into thought. Where even am I? This thought was nagging her as  she was walking. She didn't know who she was or where she was. Nor was there anyone who could give her any sort of information on her current situation.


Then with a loud click, Yuki's    thoughts were interrupted. She shot up from where she sat and surveyed around. Was it an animal? She thought. After a few minutes, she then heard something akin to a shop bell and soon after a mechanical voice which carried a hint of joy.


[Successfully connected to host. Booting up..]


A few seconds later as Yuki stood by the river in a daze came another sound of a bell bringing her back from her shock. 


[System has started. Welcome host to the Overlord System.]


After hearing the voice speak of such a grandiose name, Yuki finally spoke up with confusion clear in her voice.


"The overlord.. what now?"


The system then responded to her question without delay.


[The Overlord System has been assigned to you, the host, to become an all powerful Overlord of this world. By using the Gacha system, you have access to an infinite number of special abilities which come completely mastered with all the information necessary for you, the host, to use it.]


Yuki tilted her head to side as she began to rack her brain around what the voice had just said. Asking for a simpler explanation again, she soon understood the purpose of the system and what its goals were.

 

[As the first person to have access to the system, you shall be rewarded with the Starter package and the Primordial Package. In the Starter package contains 1x ticket roll and in the Primordial package contains 1x10 ticket roll which guarantees a Legendary ability. Would you like to roll all ticket(s)?]


Taken back a bit, Yuki then nodded and confirmed the system of her decision. A few seconds later she heard sounds of fireworks and a simple menu soon appeared before her.


On the menu contained the bold words 'List of Received Items'. Looking at the list Yuki was overcome with confusion and shock but mainly lots of confusion

0