Day: 0 My liberation 《Prologue》
1.3k 13 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Warning: This story contains Depictions of Abuse, Sexual Content, Gore, and Strong language. Please read at your own discretion. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Hello everyone!! It is I, Murasaki, bringing you the new and improved Reincarnation Of a Demonic Angel. I hope everyone has had a great New Year. I have been MIA for a month, and for that, I'm sorry. Now that the apology is done I will place a mini spoiler warning here. The story has been drastically changed so please do read it until the end. I hope you have a good day and thank you for reading this novel!! 

Sincerely, Murasaki_san1.

Some might say I’m a coward for choosing the easy way out, others would say I suffered.

Maybe both are true, I don’t know.

What I do know is. . . My worthless, piece of shit life is about to come to its end.

Why?

It’s because I’m tired of all the fucking bullshit the God of this wretched world pulled in this game of life!

My name is Akemi Rin, an 18-year-old high school graduate, currently unemployed and single.

To know how I find myself here, we have to go back 8 years into the past. . . At the ripe age of 10 tragedy struck our family.

My mom, dad, Nee-chan, and Nii-chan were all coming home from closing down shop when they were run off the road by a semi-truck driver who had fallen asleep at the wheel. Unluckily for them, a precipice with a construction site below awaited them.

Kaa-chan and Nii-chan died in that accident.

A bar of rebar had impaled both of them like a kebab killing them instantly. Otou-chan and Nee-chan on the other hand got lady luck to smile upon them and survived the accident with less than lethal injuries. Dad suffered a fractured femur, a broken nose, and a disjointed arm while Nee-chan had a piece of glass embedded into her cheek as well as a broken wrist.

They both got released from the hospital 5 days later.

Where was I?

At home like any 10-year-old should be after coming home from school.

A year passed, and the superficial wounds healed. . . The emotional ones not so much.

After Otou-chan healed, he became different. The playful but serious man that doted on his two daughters and son, the man that loved his wife dearly every day in front of us. . . That man was no longer there. In its place came a man who took to alcohol to drown his sorrows, a man that snapped no longer caring for his daughters.

At night maniacal laughter and sobs could be heard emanating from his room but stopped abruptly one night.

He was no longer the same!!!

Days had passed since his laughter ceased, but in its place came the sounds of a despairing youth that pleaded all night long. -” Please stop!!!” and -” No more!!” became my lullaby. What hurts most now was her smile the next day. . . As if nothing happened.

Sleep was no longer a thing I could manage.

The sleepless nights and the “Lullaby of Hell” continued for 4 years.

She committed suicide.

Opening the front door to our house, I walked towards Nee-chan’s room like I always did only to find her still-warm corpse hanging from the light fixture.

I lost my sanity and ran towards her in an attempt to save her, but it was all for naught.

Tears began to fall and my eyes reddened. A wail of despair left my lungs.

I hugged her scar ridden corpse and tears wet her marred skin.

In my saddened stupor, a piece of paper fell from her body.

Quickly picking it up, I opened the paper up.

-” Dear Rin, if you are reading this, it is because you found me first. I’m sorry Rin. . . Please don’t hate Nee-chan for this. . . I just can’t take it anymore. You might think of me as a coward for this, but this was the only way I could obtain freedom. Look at the bright side, I can meet Okaa and Nii-chan again. . . Sorry, that was a bad joke. . . Haha!! My only regret is leaving you with that “Monster”. . . If only I had endured for 3 more years. . . 3 more years, and you would have left that “Prison” we call home. Please be careful Rin and don’t hate me for this. If there is an afterlife we can meet again! When you finish reading this, please hide or destroy it. I don’t want to cause you trouble. I’m sorry Rin, I love you from the bottom of my heart. Goodbye!

From Reiko Onee-chan with love.”

As I looked down at the note tears fell, dying atop the folded paper staining its surface. Wails and groans of sadness escaped my mouth loudly. Because of this, the lady next door came rushing in through the already agape doors unbeknownst to me. She quickly called emergency services and attempted to part me from Nee-chan but to no avail.

Minutes later paramedics had to pry my sleeping body from Nee-chan’s corpse.

I cried myself to sleep that day.

Two weeks later, Nee-chan’s funeral was held.

Everyone that attended would mourn for us and say the same exact words over and over again.

-” My condolences'' or -'' I'm sorry for your loss.” with each of these, my anger and sadness accumulated, but I held it in. -’ What did they know!?’ I thought. -’ What would they do if they knew the cause of her death!? Would they help!? Would they pity her!? So what if they do!? It’s not like they can bring her back! So why are they sorry!?’ Over and over, my mind would think these poisonous thoughts and I reached my limit.

Bursting into tears, I fell to the floor not giving a shit about myself. Soon after, I was enveloped by my Mother’s sister, my aunt’s warm arms. 

Hugging her back, I let loose all my emotions. My anger, my sadness, my despair.

-” Don’t worry child! You still have your Dad, don’t you? Everything will be fine.”

My mind froze at her words.

-” She’s right little Rin, we still have each other! Everything is going to be just fine.”

A devilish grin only I could see splayed his face.

Two months have passed since Nee-chan’s death and ‘That Man’ ran out of patience.

That night he called me to his room. . . That was my last, as a human.

Since that day, every time he got home I would be dragged forcefully to his room, stripped and fucked mercilessly, even if I passed out. When he felt sadistic he would tie me up and leave vibrators inside me until he got home again where I would get raped once more.

Two years into my new life, he got tired of the same old, same old, and started beating me while pumping his hips. Although he beat me it was never in visible places like my arms or face, so unless I wanted to embarrass myself nobody would ever know. 

School had become my only saving grace. . . My freedom. . . But it didn’t last.

A year later, I graduated and my only safe haven was lost. No longer caring if the marks were visible, he unsparingly assaulted my body, leaving me half dead every single night.

With time it got worse. . . His drunken self had less care for his own self and began to bring friends over, but they were worthless scum unbefitting of the word human. ‘That Man’ and the scum that followed him “Liberated their frustrations” inside me for days.

Some months have passed and today is Nee-chan’s anniversary. I don’t know what’s different today, but something inside me snapped. The date is August 29th of the year 20XX, and it will be a bloodbath!

As soon as the front door opened, I greeted him and handed him a cold beer like I always did.

I left him alone and headed to the kitchen.

Once there, I grabbed a massive butcher’s knife Ojii-chan and I had forged together for Kaa-chan. Looking at the blade, I saw my reflection and reminisced. . . I remembered the good days. . . When Kaa-chan would cook and care for us. . . When Nii-Chan would take us to kendo practice and prank us. . . When Nee-chan smiled and combed my hair. . . But most importantly. . . When ‘That Man’ was still our Otou-chan!

Hatred arose deep inside me and all I could hear were distant voices saying. . . -” It’s all his fault”, “God has forsaken you”, “KILL. . . . . HATE. . . . . DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!

With those voices circling in my head, I walked to the living room. . . Quietly.

Reaching the Living Room couch, I raised the knife above my head and in a swift motion I swung it down.

Probably sensing something was wrong ‘That Man’ moved his head to the side. The knife missed his head, but it still loped his ear off and embedded itself in his shoulder.

An ear-piercing scream escaped ‘That Man’s’ lungs.

As he screamed, I tried to dislodge the knife from his shoulder but he grabbed my hand before I could pull it back. ‘That Man’ pulled my wrist with enough strength to rip it off and knocked me to the ground.

The knife flew and I fell, but I wasn’t finished.

I crawled to the knife, but ‘That Man’ caught my ankle stopping me inches away. As I flailed about, I managed to kick him in the groin making his grip loosen. Seeing my opportunity, I freed myself and grabbed the butcher’s knife.

Hearing his rushed footsteps, I swung myself with the knife in hand.

The sound of tearing flesh resounded in my ears and blood sprayed my scar-ridden face.

In my desperate swing, I had managed to cut ‘That Man’s’ hand off.

While he screamed, a maniacal laugh left my lips.

Groveling in pain, he screamed and screamed with each getting softer and softer.

I stood up and approached him with a maniacal grin plastered on my face.

Standing over him, my grin became that of a nightmare. I bent down and began cutting him relentlessly.

One after the other, scream after scream my assault continued. Once his screams became senseless grunts of pain, my killing ceased. 

Although I had stopped, the smile on my face never faded.

The smell of blood permeated the room and ‘That Man’s’ bloody but alive body lay on the floor.

The voices in my head got louder and my smile deepened. ‘That Man’ looked at me with eyes filled with horror and fear as I took his pants off and grabbed his member.

In one swing, Dick and Balls were gone and a scream that could be mistaken for a howl filled the entire building.

Without mercy and with a psychotic laugh I held his once prized possession in front of him. If it weren’t for this piece of shit, Nee-chan would still be alive. . . If it weren’t for this wretched thing, Nee-chan and I would still be uncorrupted. . . If it weren’t for this hateful slab of meat, I wouldn’t have lost my sanity.

As the hate rose more and more, I threw the severed penis away before looking him in the eye once more.

-” KILL HIM!!. . .” -” SLIT HIS THROAT!!” -” SEND HIM TO HELL!!” -” MAKE HIM SUFFER!!

I lifted the knife above my head and swung down with all my might.

-”SoRRy. . . FoR. . . EvEryThINg. . . RI-N. . .

Those were his last words.

His head rolled and the front door was finally broken through.

That night, the scene of a scarred psychotically smiling girl with blood covering her from head to toe under the full moon was imprinted in all of those present.

Without a care in the world, I walked to the balcony door and opened it. I sat on the railing and felt the night breeze flowing through my long raven black hair. 

Now we find ourselves here.

The people behind me are scared shitless while the good lady next door is crying for me to get down. Oh, the cruelty of life. It gives you family and happiness while testing you to see if you’re good enough, and if it determines you’re not it takes it away like it never existed.

If there is a God in this forsaken world, I, Akemi Rin CURSE you for toying us humans in your little game called LIFE!!!!

-” HAHAHAHA- GOODBYE LIFE, YOU WILL FOREVER BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIE OF THEM ALL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Kaa-chan, Nii-chan, Nee-chan, It looks like I won’t be seeing you again in Heaven. . .

With tears rolling down my smiling bloody face, I threw myself into death’s open arms.

-” Otou-chan, I’ll see you in Hell. . .”

38