Is Hutch Really Serious?! (Chap.2)
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 *6 Days before the try outs* 

   I walked to a nearby hotel and reached for my wallet to pay for a room. As I reached into my pocket, a frog hopped out and found shit in my pocket. Everyone there including staff gave me a disgusted look and started laughing at me. I felt humiliated again but shrugged it off. A woman with some big ass tits approached me and told me ,

"Hey sweetie, it seems you have no money so I would like to escort you out this hotel ♥."

"Uh alright."

I turned around to exit the building but a woman taller than me ran in front of me and I fell into her blossom. 

"S-so soft and they smell wonderful." I accidently spoke out loud.

"P-P-PERVERT!!"

She smacked the fuck out of me I thought I was going to die again. Honestly who ever was going out with this woman is lucky but that violent ape strength is scary.

"U-Uh I am deeply sorry f-for almost making your tits my home."

Everyone there looked at me weirdly but I definitely deserved that for what I said. After I left the hotel I went to the forest for wood to build a home assuming it's similar to the games I've played. To my surprise, I found a shack in the forest near the town. 

"Hello....? Anyone home?" 

The Silence answered my question so I unloaded what I found a long the way. The shack was old and worn down so I filled up the holes and fixed the door using the skills my guards taught me on building shit incase I had children which ultimately I didn't. It seems like in this world magic exists and the most common affinity seems to be the wind magic. I think magic can be pretty nice for a beginner like me but for now I should practice some sword techniques. For now I will head to sleep in this horrible shack with spiders and mice everywhere. 

*The next morning 5 days before the try outs*

Jesus It felt like I slept on a rock , this sad excuse for a bed was all I had. The 'Bed' I slept on had a very old mattress with the springs broken and the frame of the bed was made out of fucking stone. FUCKING STONE! The people who lived in this shack are so weird but its whatever. After eating some berries I found yesterday I took a stroll in the woods finding something I could fight. I would kill for some Mcstroke's awesome Huge Mac-attack. Regardless I am not fighting a fucking slime because them shits could probably one tap me so I am looking for the true weakest mob...the peterna. They are similar to slimes but they can't absorb physical attacks, only magic and luckily for me I have a wooden sword so it can definitely slay it. After hours of searching I found one.

"There it go,,,,now all I have to do is not startle it-" 

*Twig snaps*

"AH SHIT NOW I'VE DONE IT"

The peterna came charging at me and its body reshaped into something that looks like a dog but the teeth were massive and sharp. They look like they can rip through sleeprock. 

"TAKE THIS BITCH!" I said as I swung my sword but the moment it hit it's skin...my sword shattered. 

"Dammit it's a fucking wooden sword so of course this shit would break." 

I reach for my bow and also climbed a tree where I could see the thing trying to jump to me but ultimately failing. 

"Shit don't fail me now 2 years of archery practice" 

I saw a weak spot right on its stomach, It's heart was exposed so I took a good aim at it and shot it. I missed. I tried again, I missed. 

"Cmon Cmon how will you get home with this thing chasing you?"

I take a good aim and I shoot the heart, I watched the thing disintegrate. 

"Phew, that was so brohamon. I live another day."

I killed a few more of them but it took a while and decided I should use the bow instead. I need to find a cross bow and get some cool arrows to support this new party I am joining, that is if I pass the tryouts. I just hope I barely make it because this Hutch guy seems really cool and can teach me some shit that will come in handy in defeating the arcane mage...... 

"HOLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED. ARCANE MAGE? WHEN A-A-ARE WE GONNA BE FIGHTING IT? SHIT SHOULDN'T I GET LIKE SOME OVERPOWERED ABILITY? OH GOD I JUST HOPE TO BE IN THE BACK OF THE FIGHT." 

I walk back home and eat some more berries before I go to lay down and think of some ways to make weapons.

*Back at Hutch's Base*

"Welcome back Hutch~"

"Yea thanks Shion."

"So I heard you are recruiting a new person. Tell me...what's he like? Also if he stares at my chest I'll personally melt him with my lava magic."

"Not like you got much in that area-"

"SHUT UP IM STILL GROWING!"

"Yea sure, you are 20. You won't be growing in that area"

She pouted at him but Hutch continued.

"As I was saying, this guy seems like utter trash for now but I think he would be a great companion and a great member of our team. It seems he has no one in this new world. We will just have to wait and see what he has to offer at try outs."

It seems that Hutch was the only person to have faith in this Rich Man that stumbled upon death too early. 

0