Chapter 6: Caritas
1.3k 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ok... What the fuck?"

Rose stared in shock at her screen, which showed a lot of different information. She didn't even know what to think, so instead of trying to figure it out, she decided to let Lucas explain.

"It will be a long explanation, I'll warn you."

Pulling Rose close, Lucas set both screens beside the bed and was silent deciding how to explain it.

"I'm a little confused about how to explain this, so if you think I left any point unexplained, or badly explained, let me know."

"Well, I think I'll start by telling the story. To be more intuitive, I'll try not to make it all one-sided, let's talk, all right? "

"Ok... I'm really confused right now, but ok."

"Well, starting with the story. Do you believe our universe is a single universe or a multiverse ? Does it have timelines? And dimensions? "

"Do not know. If you want my opinion, I would say there may be dimensions. Timelines only make sense if time travel is possible, and I find it too powerful to exist. As to whether there are other universes out there, I have no idea. Our universe is already big enough, there may well be others, but this may be the only one, I have no opinion. "

"I will answer then: all three exist. We live in a single universe, within a multiverse. Timelines exist as well as dimensions. Now, and plans of existence, do you believe it? "

"That thing of a kind of universe where there are higher beings like Gods and Devils?"

"Yes."

"I do not know. Given your previous answer, I would say yes. "

"Exactly, there are also plans of existence. That gives you an idea of ​​how big the universe is, right? It's just huge, infinite. "

"Ok... Where are you going to take this?"

"It's important that you have this image, to understand the rest later. If there are plans of existence, things like Gods also exist, only there are different types of Gods. There are the inferior, the superior, the supreme and the primordial. "

"What was behind the door was a test to become the the Primordial God of Love Candidate, and I managed to pass. Now I am the Primordial God of Love Candidate. "

"Ok..."

"There are different kinds of gods. There are those who are born Gods, those who become Gods, those who have always been Gods since the beginning of time, and those who are primordial, even before the beginning of time. The Primordial Gods are also known as Incarnates, as they are the final representation of what they represent."

"For example, the Primordial God of Fire is the incarnation of fire, that is, the fire itself. The Primordial God of Water is the embodiment of water, that is, water itself. And they are such a powerful level of existence that there is nothing above them but the Creator God. They embody the water and fire of all universes, timelines, dimensions and planes of existence. That alone shows how powerful they are. "

"Ok..."

Rose was confused by the conversation, but was following. She understood what he was saying, but couldn't register it in her mind.

"Behind that door, as I said before, was a test to be the Primordial God of Love Candidate, and I made it through. At the end of the test, I got this golden sheet in my hand that will guide me on my journey to become the Primordial God of Love. Are you following here? "

"Calm down Lucas, I'm following, but I want details, I don't understand much. By the way, didn't you say that the Primordial Gods have been around since the beginning of time? How are you a "candidate" to become the Primordial God of Love? "

" I decided to explain it first, so you have an idea, I'll give you the details now."

"I'll start at the beginning, for what happened inside, without much detail since it was six months for me, while only two minutes for you."

"When I entered, waves of assassins tried to kill me. First it was just one, then it was multiplying. When I saw it, there were over a thousand assassins trying to kill me. Although they had the physical strength of a normal person, because of the numbers, I had to use ground to beat them. "

"Wait, wait. How did you go from the Primordial God of Love to fighting assassins? "

"It's like I said, I'll tell you from the beginning, and that's really what happened. Anyway, coming back, if it wasn't for my recent updated strength, I would have lost when the number reached two hundred. Although their physical strength and speed were weak, practically irrelevant, they had high level skills, so it was a lot of work. I spend days fighting before finally beating all the waves of assassins. My luck is that the land was almost meant to be used in group fights. "

"Ground?"

"Yes, after the corridor you saw behind the door, vast territory appeared in front of me, it must have been more than ten kilometers across. Although it was underground, it incredibly had mountains, trees and plants. Thanks to that, i was able to use the terrain to fight the big numbers. They also did not seem to always know where I was, so I could easily hide to rest. "

"Anyway, it was hard, but I finally got it. When I killed all the assassins, a woman's voice sounded on the ground. Something like: The God of Love needs to have the strength to protect their spouses. The God of Love must be the strongest of all Gods."

"After the voice sounded, I was teleported to another place."

"I walked into a library, and the voice sounded, speaking to read all the books inside. There should have been more than a thousand books, but as the voice didn't sound later, I started reading. "

"The books had a lot of useful information, but they mainly talked about what I told you before. Universes, dimensions, timelines, planes of existence, Gods, Demons, the creation of the universe , etc."

"I will tell you a little about creation, which is important. Before the universe, and even the Primordial Gods, there was only one thing: the Creator God. Make no mistake by the name, although it seems to refer to an intelligent God who created the universe, he has transcended intelligence, and its just a huge mass of energy with transcendent intelligence and unknown wills. At least that's what the books said. "

"An interesting thing about these books was that when I went to see who wrote them, it was just written: Alandel, Primordial God of Love XVI. All those books were written by some ancient God of Love. And to answer your previous question, I'll dig deeper into the story. "

"At some point, the Creator God released some of his power, which was reorganized into many different laws, and a series of wills were born. These wills exist to this day, they are the consciences of the present Primordial Gods. When they were born, they were not Gods or anything, they were simply consciousness wandering the cosmos, without any attribute. You could say they were all equal in not having individuality. "

"At that time, there was no time, so it seemed that everything happened at the same time. Therefore, although in the books it is said that the Primordial Gods came after the Creator God, technically they arose at the same time. Even the Primordial Gods themselves do not understand this very well, as their knowledge boils down to what they and their brothers are. There is a Primordial God of Time, and he himself does not understand what happened before he received his temporal attribute. "

"Finally, at some point, the Primordial God of Time received his attribute, and time was established. It can be said that the Primordial God of Time was the first to receive his attribute, and not at the same time, since as time began, the other Primordial Gods also received his attributes. It's really confusing, maybe I just didn't get it. "

"Finally, the period before the attribution of the Primordial Gods is known as the Existential Void."

"After the Primordial Gods became Primordial Gods, along with them, many things fell into place. Be it matter itself, space, energy... Many laws were created quickly, and the law of life was one of them."

"The Primordial God of Life worked very hard and spread life everywhere, that was when the Primordial God of Love was born."

"Wait, so the Primordial God of Love is not a Primordial God?"

"Wow, that's a very complicated question. Look, I spent two months reading all those books, and some that seemed important I read more than once. But even that doesn't guarantee that I understand everything, they were very complicated. Fortunately, I can access them anytime, so I'll read them later. But let me try to answer your question."

"As I said before, before being Primordial Gods, they were simple consciousnesses scattered throughout the cosmos. When the "time" began, all consciousness at the same time received attributes, and that was when the Primordial Gods were born. Along with its attributes, many laws were created, and the law of life itself together. Along with the law of life, the idea of ​​love was also born, and so the Primordial God of Love was born together with all others, he existed even before time, in the Existential Void, and received attribution at the same time as all others."

"The difference is, as I said, the Primordial Gods are also known as Incarnate Gods, since they are the very things they represent. The Primordial God of Fire is fire itself. But that creates a problem: a Primordial God can only be "born" when what he represents exists. "

"There is consciousness, which is what existed in the Existential Void, there is attribution, which is when consciousness receives its 'position' in the universe and becomes the embodiment of things. So it can be said that the "first" Primordial God, were the Primordial God of Space and the Primordial God of Time. Soon after, the Primordial God of Matter and the Primordial God of Energy , and so on."

"Unfortunately, life was slow to be born, although the Primordial God of Life struggled, it was something that needed time."

"In the beginning of time there was no love, living beings had not yet reached a level of evolution where they could 'love', they just desired. And desire is only part of love. Therefore, the Primordial God of Love was slow to be born, and even after birth was one of the weaker Primordial Gods. "

"While the Primordial God of Space had arrived at its final strength from the start, with the creation of dimensions, worlds and planes of existence, other gods, as the Primordial God of Love, needed to be 'born' first, and then take a long time before they can gain strength. To give you an idea, the first Primordial God of Love became known for a long time as the weakest Primordial God in existence. "

"Um… But what does 'first' mean? Are there other Primordial Gods of Love?

"Yeah, that's where I'll get to. As I said, I am the Primordial God of Love Candidate, this is my current status. In order to become the Primordial God of Love, I must fully understand the quintessence of Love. "

"Rose, I was really surprised when I read this, but apparently it only happens to the Primordial God of Love. All other Primordial Gods are the same since before the beginning of time. They have not changed positions, because that is impossible for them. Even if they wanted to quit and stop being Primordial Gods, they can't. By the way, they don't want to. "

"The Primordial God of Love is thus principally for one reason: the first Primordial God of Love, after countless years, has become the most powerful existence in the entire multiverse, counting the timelines, universes, dimensions, and planes of existence. According to the book, the first Primordial God of Love had become so powerful that even the Creator God could not touch it. "

That also surprised Rose. Earlier, Lucas had said that the first Primordial God of Love was tremendously weak, but suddenly he became the most powerful. This completely surprised her.

"That's where the problem was born. The other Primordial Gods feared the Primordial God of Love. Although he did no evil, Agape, the first Primordial God of Love, was very extreme and irrational. According to himself, love has to be irrational, there is no rational love. Because of this, the other Gods feared him, since depending on the conflict between them, Agape always got in the middle and used absurd logic to either end the conflicts or increase it."

"The other gods complained, but Agape didn't care. He was straightforward, simple and irrational. Even though the other Gods were angry, they still loved him, since they saw themselves as brothers. How not to love Agape, the Primordial God of Love? "

"Unfortunately, conflicts have grown more and more. Sometimes between Agape and humans, sometimes with other races, or smaller gods, superior, supreme... even against his brothers. He was in conflict for many different reasons, always in the name of love . "

"He was in great conflict with the Primordial God of Destruction and the Primordial God of Hatred. They were the opposite of Agape. As the Primordial God of Love, Agape prey for creation and maintenance, destruction was simply too painful for him. The Primordial God of Destruction always explained that it was necessary, since to create something, it is necessary to destroy something, but he never listened, he was too irrational. He used his emotions and feelings to make decisions. "

"The Primordial God of Hatred hated Agape while Agape loved him. He always said that one day he would beat him with his love, and the other said that he would beat him with his hate. You could say they were more like rivals. Of course, Agape was much more powerful. The Primordial God of Hatred is not even that powerful, in fact. According to the book I read, hatred is a passing feeling, and so it does not accumulate. Love, on the other hand, accumulates, adds, multiplies, and so, over time, Agape has become increasingly powerful. "

"According to the book, the Primordial God of Love has infinite potential, and can become much more powerful."

" I deviated a little."

"Returning to the subject, the Gods were troubled, and always argued with Agape. Conflicts apparently are too painful for the Primordial Gods of Love, it goes completely against their quintessence. Over time, the pain was so great, that Agape, as the Primordial God of Love, decided one thing: He was going to cease to be the Primordial God of Love, to put another one in place, someone who might not cause so many conflicts. "

" The problem is that this is impossible, the Primordial Gods cannot but be Primordial Gods, but that's when it happened: the first miracle after the creation of the universe."

"Before, the only being who could do miracles was the God of Creation, but Agape succeeded in some way. Using the power of love, he performed a miracle, and is no longer the quintessence of love. Before doing so, he created a legacy for anyone who could acquire it. Since then many Primordial Gods of Love have appeared, there have been twenty-three so far. I am the Primordial God of Love Candidate Twenty-Four."

"What happened to the other Primordial Gods of Love? Are they also no longer the quintessence of love? "

"Yes, the story was repeated all the times. Although they were not all the same, irrational as Agape, conflicts still occurred, and it was always painful for them all. When it becomes too painful, thinking about the future, they all leave legacies behind to move on to the next generation. "

"Interestingly, with each generation, they have become increasingly powerful. After generation after generation, the Primordial God of Love became known as the Omega God, an existence that completely surpassed the Creator God."

"Though so powerful, however, the Primordial Gods of Love always end up giving up and moving on to another. After Agape left, the other Gods began to become truly hostile to the Primordial Gods of Love. They were very conflicted with Agape, but they did not hate him, and were not malicious, as they have a very strong brotherhood. This was different, however, with those who came later. They clashed, often hostile, committed many horrible acts, all out of fear. "

"That's because love, over time, only gets stronger. Beings love, and the more time goes by, the more love they feel. The Primordial Gods of Love only grew stronger and stronger, reaching a point where they could not even go against them. Fear has grown in the hearts of the other Primordial Gods. "

"They were also very proud to exist even before time, so they despised... No, they despise the Primordial Gods of Love."

"The conflict has grown ever larger, each generation of the Primordial God of Love eventually gives up because of the pain. The pain is simply too big, and the other Gods have come to make conflicts on purpose over it. Since they could not suppress the Omega God, the existence that surpasses the Creator God, the only thing they could do was continue the conflicts in search of more and more exchanges. "

"Honestly, if what I read in the book is true, as powerful as the Omega God is, it is impossible to beat them, the only way would be through pacification. The problem is that they were Primordial Gods of Love, how could they not take the idea of ​​pacification before anything? They always think about it first, but it never works out."

"Among the previous ones , there were those who tried pacification at first, and then went to war. Others have tried their whole lives to be peaceful, and it has come to nothing. There were also those who went to war from the beginning, as the story of how other Gods did not tolerate the Primordial Gods of Love is annoying. "

"In the end, it always ended the same: they passed the staff to another, and here I am, the Primordial God of Love Candidate Twenty-Four."

"After leaving the library, what happened?"

"Well, there are some requirements required to become a Candidate. First and foremost, the God of Love must have the capacity to love more than one person, and such a person is apparently very rare. "

"So you have the ability to love more than one person?"

"I don't know, if I passed the test means I have, right? Honestly, there's a part of the test that I don't remember well, and that part was just about that. After the library, I feel like I went somewhere, but when I realized, I was already taking the next test, and I had passed the previous one. "

"I don't understand, don't you remember? By the way, how do you test if you can love more than one person? "

"Honestly, I believe everyone has the power to love more than one person. After all, people don't just love romantically. They also love relatives and friends. So technically, everyone can love more than one person. "

"But my theory is completely different. I believe what the Gods of Love need is the ability to love all things with all their heart. That is, it's not that of, I love my girlfriend more than my mother. It is giving all your love to every person present in your life. Be your family, be your friends, and especially your lovers. "

"It's having the ability not to be stingy, and giving your deepest feelings to every person in your life who deserves it."

"Honestly, this is all very confusing."

"It really looks pretty confusing. But if you passed the test, it means you have the ability, right? "

"Yes."

"After that, I did a lot of different tests, and in the end, I answered a weird quiz containing over a thousand questions about me."

"So it's over?"

"Yes. I found this sheet at the end, and Caritas appeared to me. "

Suddenly, from the sheet beside the bed, a small thing came out and began to float. Rose was surprised to see a small palm-sized girl floating in midair, and even more surprised when she spoke.

"My name is Caritas, nice to meet you, Rose."

"Nice to meet you."

Rose answered awkwardly, she was not prepared for it.

"I will help Lucas on his path to becoming a true Primordial God of Love, so I hope we get along."

Rose nodded slowly and touched Caritas with her index finger. Realizing it was real, she carefully took it with her hands and watched the little girl sitting on her palm. She seemed a little indifferent, and didn't reject Rose's touch.

"Lucas also got that way when he saw me, you two are strangers. I don't mind touching me, but realize at once that it's rude. "

Rose nodded quickly as she realized that it was indeed rude of her to touch anyone without her consent. She apologized and asked.

"How do you plan to help Lucas?"

"In every way possible."

24