Chapter 12: Submit
587 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You know, May, when I learned it wasn't you that I fucked that day, I was really happy."

"I don't care much about women, whenever I fuck one, if it's too inconvenient, I don't go after her anymore. I lose interest. Because of that, during that time, I never went after you again. "

"But when I heard it wasn't you, I was incredibly aroused, my dick got hard instantly. We have unfinished business, and you have something you really want, that's my first condition. Don't worry, I'll lose interest in fucking you after the first time... Probably. "

"My other condition is very simple: the warehouse deed you have."

"Just these two things, and you can have your beautiful little daughter back. It's a good deal, right? Not that you can give me more than that. You now work for a second-rate firm, your brother is a failed bricklayer, and your sister Sofia is dead. "

It's been a while since Jonas, who was listening to the conversation, was on edge. He had to hold back not to look at Clovis's face as he didn't know what he would do if he saw that smug face. He knew he could do nothing about it, no matter how much he wanted it since it was something that concerned his niece's life. If he simply beat Clovis, he could ask for more. Knowing his personality, Jonas knew that Clovis was being very kind just asking May to have sex with him and the warehouse deed. Of course, it wasn't about kindness, but more about his lack of interest in anything else.

But that can change if Jonas does something. If he pisses off Clovis, he can make horrible demands and end up making things worse for May. He was already completely furious, and holding on with all his strength, but if that continues, who knows how long he can hold.

May was the worst off, but she was an intelligent woman, and she knew she should be calm in such situations, so she realized Jonas's condition. Jonas is already naturally violent, thanks to his years as the leader of a gang, so May knew he couldn't hold back for long.

Examining the whole situation again, she knew she could offer nothing more important. Although she knew a lot of Clovis rotten, including the ones Jonas knew, they had no proof of anything. She also had nothing else that interested Clovis so much that he gave up the idea of ​​having sex with her. If she offered something of not much value as well, he might end up asking for something more, and she couldn't deny it.

After much thought, she finally took a deep breath and said.

"I need time to decide."

"I don't care, I'm not an impatient man, but decide soon."

"..."

"I know you wouldn't do anything wrong with Amy since she's going to be an esper, but I want you to send me a video of her to see if she's okay, it's been two weeks."

"Fine, I'll have my maid send the video."

Clovis then got up, and with an arrogant smile, left the apartment without being asked. As soon as he left, Jonas couldn't take it anymore and began to vent his anger on the surrounding furniture. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he didn't think it would be so hard to hold back his anger and hatred.

Because of that man, his two sisters had to go through hell. Even Sofia's death was in his hands, since according to the doctors, though Sofia reacted badly during the baby's withdrawal, it was not enough to kill. The doctors eventually concluded that the depression Sofia was feeling was the cause of death.

Even if a baby was being born, that was not enough to erase Sofia's wound from her rape. In the end, when she was at the weakest, her mind rejected her body's desire to live, and in the end, she passed away.

May was also furious, so she didn't stop Jonas. Though as angry as Jonas, even more so, she wanted to prove to herself that she was stronger than that. Leaking anger is a sign of weakness, she knew that. Anger can be used, channeled to strengthen yourself, and what she needs now is strength.

After taking a deep breath, May finally stopped Jonas, who was already quite tired too.

"May, what are you going to do? I don't wanna see you being touched by that trash. If you want, I..."

"Stop, Jonas, I don't want you to kill him. If you kill him, you will not be able to escape from prison. It will be at least life imprisonment or the death penalty. Sacrificing you for the death of that trash is not worth it. "

"But May, you can't do that."

"I don't plan, it will be my last option. I need to think of something. My head is confused, could you go home? I want to lie down."

"Okay, I'll think of something too. About the things I broke... Sorry, I'll pay you later. "

Jonas hugged May tightly and finally left the apartment. Outside, he got on his bike and looked around. He was afraid Clovis was still around, maybe even with his goons. Jonas knows Clovis well enough to know his methods and thought processes. He knew that Clovis would probably do nothing, but just in case, he rode his bike around the neighborhood three times before leaving.

After Jonas left, May walked into her room, didn't even realize the door was open, and simply lay on the bed, her mind was too tired. She was on the edge all day. The dinner and discussion with Clovis were very intense. She was a nervous wreck, and for now, she just wanted to rest. Tomorrow, she had to try to think of something.

After resting for a few minutes, May forced herself to get up, she needed to shower, was very sweaty. After finally getting strength, she went to take a shower, but something caught her eye on her bedside table.

There was a card on the table, and when May took it in her hand, her body practically froze, she felt a tremendous amount of fear. This is because it was written on the card:

'Thorny Rose'

'Assassination Services'

'Phone Number: xxxxxxxxx'

'Website: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com'

What scared her the most, however, is that she doesn't remember having taken this card before. Such a strange card, if she had taken it somewhere and brought it home, would have known of its existence. As she did not know, and mysteriously appeared in her room, it means that someone put it there.

May quickly noticed something, she remembered that when she entered her room, the door was open. Leaving the room quickly, she looked at every room in the house, including the balcony, and found no one.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm down. If no one was in the apartment, that means whoever put the card in her room was gone. It couldn't have been either Clovis or Jonas or Lucas since she had been with the three of them from the start. That is, it could only have been a fourth person. The problem is, how this fourth person came into her house.

The house only had two entrances. The first entrance, the front door, leads straight into the living room, which means that if they had entered there, May would have known.

The other entrance...

May went into her room, through the glass door, and looked at the balcony. This is the only other entrance to the house, but it seems unlikely since this was the third floor, no one could climb there.

Stepping onto the balcony, May looked around a little and considered if it was possible to get in somewhere, and came to a conclusion.

You couldn't get outside unless you wore something like a hook and rope and had good climbing skills. The problem is, why would such a person come into her apartment and leave this strange card?

The only other way would be... her neighbor, the new neighbor, Lucas.

Though it was difficult and risky, even she could make it from her apartment to Lucas's. After all, what separated the two balconies was just a thin wall. If she had the willpower to overcome her fear of falling, she could easily hang from the balcony railings and go to the next balcony.

On the other side was a balcony fifty meters away, which made it virtually impossible.

Leaving the balcony and entering her room, May knew she was right. The only door leading to the balcony is from her bedroom. Other than that, there was only the small bathroom window through which it was not possible to pass. Her bedroom door was unlocked. And on the bedside table, a card supposedly from a murder agency.

'Does he want to help by giving me this card?'

May thought silently. Picking up the card again, she saw the information and finally calmed down.

'I'm desperate, so this may even be an option, but I don't want to kill him as it will only bring me more trouble. With him dead, who knows what kind of problems will come up. I already have Amy to worry about, I don't have time to stand guard against unknown problems. I'll use that as a last option, and drop the option of having sex with him once and for all, I prefer the unknown problems left by his death. '

After making up her mind, May thought of at least taking a look at this site, then grabbed her laptop from her purse. Plugging it in, since she had forgotten to charge, took the card and typed the website address in the browser. A screen has loaded, and the message 'Please Wait' has appeared.

'Please Wait.'

'Tracking Location'

'Welcome.'

A new screen appeared, asking for an email address and a code that was supposed to be on the back of a 'card'.

Looking at the back was a code written if you looked carefully. The card was all black, but in one corner of it were a few barely visible gray lines that showed a seven-digit number. If you weren't looking, you probably couldn't find it.

After entering her email, and the code, a message saying that an email was sent, and finally the site simply redirected to Google.

Opening her email, May immediately noticed an email in her junk mail.

'Thorny Rose'

'About your order... '

Opening the email, a message explaining the steps she had to take appeared. That site wasn't the real site, it was just an intermediary. She had to get to the real site via a deep web link.

The email explained how to get on the site, and after following the steps, May finally opened Thorny Rose's real site, the murder organization.

The first thing that caught May's eye was that the site requested a user registration. It needed to give all kinds of personal information. May was a little suspicious, but since she had gotten this far, she simply filled in everything. In the end, a message appeared with a large text box below.

'Write your request in detail, explaining the whole situation from the beginning. The more details, the greater the possibility of the request being approved. Do not enter false information, as we will see it as an act of bad faith, in which case we will silence you. Remember that you are being monitored. If the order is approved, a budget will be made based on the target value.'

The last two sentences startled May a little, but after taking a deep breath, she calmed down and typed everything that happened from the start. She also explained how she "got" the card. In the end, she sent the request without much thought. As a budget will still be made, it means that it is not definitive. After all, what if she doesn't have the money to pay? She already has a better idea, but if it doesn't work out, she doesn't mind spending a fortune on Clovis's death.

Satisfied, May put her laptop away and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Taking off her clothes, her beautiful curvy body appeared. Stepping into the shower, she began to wash and thought of Lucas.

'What does he want? Did he want to help me? And why leave the card like that? It's like he wants me to know it was him...'

...

'Master, why didn't you close the door after leaving the card? She'll realize it was you. '

'That's exactly what I want. It's just a little test. If she can't figure it was me, then she's not as smart as I think she is. Now, let's see what she will do.'

'But can she afford Thorny Rose's service?'

'I don't know, but from what I hear, even if she can't, she doesn't have a warehouse? If she sells, it must be possible. Not to mention that the card I gave her is branded. If she uses it on the site, the system will automatically recognize it as one of the cards given to me, and my cards give 30% off. I think even without selling the warehouse, she should be able to pay. '

'But Master, although you end up creating a deeper connection with her by helping her in this way, I think you had better ways. After all, if she hires the murder service, her problem will end right there. Isn't it better to profit from the problem?'

'I know, Caritas, that I could help her in other ways, some that would surely bring us closer, but I want to be honest. I won't do tricks for her to like me. The best way to solve this problem is by tearing off the root of the problem, Clovis. With his death, which will be accidentally done by the Thorny Rose, the problem will go away. After that, May just has to act like she knows nothing, and go get her daughter. It is the best way and the safest.'

'If I, for example, volunteered to kill him, she would doubt my motives, since we don't know each other very well. If I helped her in another way, when we approached in the future, and she discovered the existence of the Thorny Rose, she would ask why I chose to help her that way, if there is a safer way like Thorny Rose to solve the problem.'

'You see? Since in the future she will be my wife, if all goes well, of course, I need to be honest so there is no flaw in our relationship.'

'I see, master... You thought it through, I'm surprised. As someone who knows more about marriage contracts, I must say that this was a wise decision.'

Lucas smiled at that. After hearing several conditions for the marriage contract, he theorized other conditions, and one of them was this: relationship flaw.

If a relationship between two people is like a building, dishonesty is like a flaw in the foundations of the building. If he acts dishonestly to win a woman, these flaws will be born, and in the future, they may destroy the relationship. Because the marriage contract is extremely strict, Lucas assumed that one of the conditions is that there should be no flaws in the relationship, so he decided that he should always act honestly when dealing with the women he chose.

'I don't need to use that either since Amy is an esper, she'll need my help, and I doubt she has a better plan to protect Amy.'

'Anyway, when I meet her tomorrow, how will she react? Will she increase her guard, knowing that I broke into her apartment? Will she understand my intentions? If so, will she be grateful? Or question my motives? I look forward to tomorrow.'

Lucas then went to take a shower, and after leaving the bathroom, went into his room and lay on the mattress only in his underwear. Picking up his tablet, he started looking through the store for useful items or skills.

'Will you finally send your first achievements, master?'

Caritas quietly popped out of the tablet and sat on his chest.

'Yes, I'll do it soon. Since Rose and I are far from each other, I don't think I'll have a chance to increase my points more than that. My mission has been completed, right? '

'Yes, you can get the reward at any time. 2000 points.'

'Is doing the mission also counted as an achievement?'

'Yes, it is your first mission. But master, after getting the points, do you plan to do what?'

'Preparations for the future.'

'It's really important. You currently have no important skills that a God of Love needs. '

'Important skill? Like which one?'

'Like a Relationship Reader, or Love Reader. It also has sexual skills, which are important to get points... These are just basic skills. Others are even more important, such as Love Radar, or Cupid's Arrow .'

'Um... Are these skills important for hitting women?'

'Some of them, yes, others have to do with other things.'

'Well, I'll try not to depend on these things, but it may be convenient to have them. For now, let's send the report of my first achievements.'

—X—

Assessment completed.

Congratulations on completing your first Marriage Contract. For completing the contract in record time you get a bonus. Reward: 5,000 + 2,000

Each month, you will receive points guaranteed by the completion of the marriage contract that will increase as the level the system recognizes. The first score is five times higher than normal.

Points for hugs: 100 x22.

Points for the wife's first kiss: 1000.

Points for kisses: 200 x47.

First sexual intercourse assessment:

Points for hugs: 100 x3.

Points for caresses: 100 x6.

Points for kisses: 300 x5.

Vaginal penetration: 500 x3.

Husband's cum: 300 x3.

Wife's cum: 300 x8.

Simultaneous cum: 1000.

Husband's first time: All points x5.

Wife's first time: All points x3.

Cumshot inside: All points x2.

Final score of the first sex assessment: 237,000 points.

Sexual Assessment (Honeymoon):

Points for hugs: 100 x47.

Points for caresses: 100 x63.

Points for kisses: 300 x105.

Handjob: 300 x5.

Blowjob: 350 x13.

Cunnilingus: 350 x13.

Mammary intercourse: 350 x4.

Vaginal penetration: 500 x62.

Anal penetration: 500 x8.

Wife's cum: 300 x421.

Husband's cum: 300 x92.

Cum simultaneously: 1000 x19.

Cumshot in the anus: All points x1.25.

Cumshot inside: All points x2.

Husband's first time: All points x5.

Wife's first time: All points x3.

Honeymoon sex effect (1 week): All points x2.

Sexual assessment final score: 19,680,000 love points.

Physical pleasure level achieved by the husband: 12,523.

Reward: 12,365 points.

Physical pleasure level achieved by the wife: 22,759.

Reward: 22,759 points.

Emotional pleasure level achieved by the husband: 43,452.

Reward: 43,452 points.

Emotional pleasure level achieved by the wife: 77,856.

Reward: 77,856 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 100 points.

Reward: 200 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 200 points.

Reward: 400 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 2,500 points.

Reward: 5,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 3,000 points.

Reward: 6,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 5,000 points.

Reward: 10,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 6,000 points.

Reward: 12,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 10,000 points.

Reward: 20,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel physical pleasure above 12,500 points.

Reward: 25,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 100 points.

Reward: 400 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 200 points.

Reward: 800 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 2,500 points.

Reward: 1,0000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 3,000 points.

Reward: 12,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 5,000 points.

Reward: 2,0000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 6,000 points.

Reward: 24,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 10,000 points.

Reward: 40,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 12,500 points.

Reward: 50,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 25,000 points.

Reward: 100,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 30,000 points.

Reward: 120,000 points.

...

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 50,000 points.

Reward: 200,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 60,000 points.

Reward: 240,000 points.

Congratulations on making your wife, for the first time, feel emotional pleasure above 70,000 points.

Reward: 280,000 points.

Congratulations on completing the first mission. Reward: 2,000 points.

Congratulations on approaching your wife and becoming trustworthy enough to tell you about an extremely painful and almost forgotten past. Reward: 3,000 points. Make yourself trustworthy enough that your wives will trust you with everything, including their lives and futures.

In telling her past, your First Wife fulfilled one of the conditions for becoming the Chief Wife.

The physical intimacy between you and your First Wife increases dramatically.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 2, congratulations. Reward: 1,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 3, congratulations. Reward: 2,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 4, congratulations. Reward: 3,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 5, congratulations. Reward: 4,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 6, congratulations. Reward: 5,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 7, congratulations. Reward: 6,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 8, congratulations. Reward: 7,000.

Your wife has leveled up, she is now Level 9, congratulations. Reward: 8,000.

All points multiplied by three thanks to the first assessment.

Final score: 67,428,096 points.

Experience gained:

1 > 2 (1,000 xp)

2 > 3 (1,000 xp)

...

10 > 11 (3,000 xp)

11 > 12 (3,000 xp)

...

20 > 21 (6,000 xp)

21 > 22 (6,000 xp)

...

30 > 31 (10,000 xp)

31 > 32 (10,000 xp)

...

40 > 41 (15,000 xp)

41 > 42 (15,000 xp)

...

50 > 51 (21,000 xp)

51 > 52 (21,000 xp)

...

60 > 61 (28,000 xp)

61 > 62 (28,000 xp)

62 > 63 (28,000 xp)

63 > 64 (28,000 xp)

64 > 65 (3,280/28,000 xp)

Congratulations on reaching level 64. Please, distribute the points earned according to your preferences.

—X—

"I was right to wait... I'm rich."

"Congratulations, Master, you have indeed made a magnificent score for the first time."

"What do I do with these points?"

"Don't use it yet, wait to use it in the future, you'll understand."

"Always mysterious..."

"Anyway, I was right about something else too… The key point is the woman's pleasure. It's hard for men to have multiple orgasms, especially since men can't ejaculate infinitely, but it's different for women. "

"This is the thinking the system wants you to have. The God of Love must give more love than receives."

"Well… I'm a man after all. If I were a woman, that thought wouldn't make much sense."

"But then the male partner just needs to buy skills that allow him to ejaculate more often. Not to mention that with many points it is possible to upgrade the ability to the maximum, where you can ejaculate as many times as you want while there is fluid in the body. Or even the ability to orgasm without ejaculating. Or an ability that increases control over ejaculation. It's not as if the system favored men since almost half of the old Gods of Love were women, it's just a small male convenience."

"So this is how it works… Maybe these skills will be useful to me in the future, but now it's completely irrelevant, my stamina is high. What I need is sexual techniques. "

"Enlarging the penis will also help, master."

"What's wrong with my size? It's very big, right? "

"Well, small isn't, but there is a very good skill called Convenient Size. If you buy the Perfect Size ability with it, you can achieve the best effect possible."

"What do these skills do?"

"Well, Master, you must first know that every woman prefers a different size, and this is not only mental but physical as well. Some women prefer a larger penis, others a smaller one. Some prefer huge penises, others very small penises. It depends a lot on the woman's mindset as well as her physique."

"The Convenient Size ability allows you to increase and decrease the size of your penis as much as you like. That way, no matter how big or thick the woman likes, you'll always have the perfect size she wants. The Perfect Size ability reads a woman's mental and physical preferences and tells you the perfect size for her. This number may change depending on many factors, but as I said, no matter what size, Convenient Size will always provide the best. Get it now? These two skills work as a perfect set."

"It looks very good, but I don't think I need to worry about my current size."

"Master, I'm not saying you have a problem, I just meant that if you want to achieve maximum efficiency, these two skills are important."

"Got it, thanks for the tip, I'll remember that, but as I said, I find them irrelevant now. Sex is an important part of being the God of Love, that I understand, and I want to achieve perfection in that, but there are many other areas where I am missing. Skills, experience, stamina, and as you said, the size of the penis, there are several things to improve. But size and stamina aren't so relevant at the moment, I think what I lack most are skills and experience."

"Experience can only be achieved through practice, but skills can be gained by buying from the store, which I am looking for now."

"I see, master, I agree with you. Which do you plan to buy? "

" Let me see..."

10