Chapter 18: Masochist
635 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Behind the tree, a girl was kissing a boy. The girl was beautiful, had tanned skin, was tall, large breasts, with natural blonde hair. The guy was tall and muscular. They were kissing, and the man was touching the girl's body indecently. His cock was out, rubbing on her leg. The girl looked down at the cock rubbing at her leg, and her expression got weird.

'Really? The tallest on the football team has a five-inch penis? I expected something at least seven inches. I really have no luck.'

The girl then sighed and broke the kiss.

"Go to the classroom, I'm not in the mood anymore."

She said with a disappointed expression, but the boy didn't look convinced.

"Violette, what happened? You wanted so much before. I know this is not a good place, as we can be seen everywhere, but at least we will caress each other. You caress me, that I caress you. Later we can find a better place to go all the way."

The girl named Violette rolled her eyes and answered without patience.

"Listen, Joshua, I don't like to judge men by the size of the stick, since I've always been pleased with small ones, but I've recently had sex with a guy who was eight inches, and since then, nothing satisfies me. I chose you because of your height, I thought you would have something decent, who would say it was a disappointment? Give it up, I won't do it with you."

"You bitch judging me by the size of my cock? It's not about size, it's about skill."

"Ability? Joshua, you were a virgin until recently, do you think I don't know? You lost your virginity to Meg last week, and you think you're some kind of sex god? Spare me."

"You bitch, do you want to humiliate me?"

"What are you going to do? Hit me? If you touch me, I tear you to pieces."

Hearing this, and seeing Violette's evil expression, Joshua was upset. He always wanted to fuck Violette, but she never gave a damn. Finally, when he thought it was going to happen, she simply dismissed him because of the size of his penis. It annoyed him completely. As humiliated as he was, and as weak as Violette seemed, he knew he couldn't touch her.

At school, Violette is a goddess-level existence as she is the queen of the school, holding almost all social power. Only three girls at school don't fear her. If she wants someone's social life to end, she can make it as easy as breathing.

Whoever goes against Violette is destroyed, and whoever stands by her gains social status. Calling her the living goddess of school is no exaggeration, she really can do whatever she wants, even teachers can't do anything, she's untouchable.

A simple player on the football team is nothing. In this school, even the football team captain, Violette's boyfriend, is just an accessory, someone with no real power.

While arguing with Joshua, Violette noticed something interesting, she saw a car parking, and a woman sucking a boy. The woman looked about twenty-four years old, wearing executive clothes. The boy Violette could not see very well.

Seeing that Joshua was still there, unwilling to give up, Violette finally lost her temper.

"Go away, leave me alone. If you tell what happened here, you know. Even if I don't do anything, Brian is sure to send you to the hospital, so be quiet, and give up your illusions."

Joshua went pale when he heard the double threat. In fact, even if Violette does nothing, he will still be beaten by Brian and the others on the team if he spreads Violette's unfaithful. After all, Brian can't do anything to Violette, so he will surely take revenge on him. And obviously, Violette won't be happy. This means that if he opens his mouth, he will be sent to the hospital, and even if he goes back to school, his social life will have been destroyed by then. He will be seen as an outcast by everyone in the school. Resigned, he finally returned to class as Violette approached to see the action better.

Picking up her cell phone, she started filming, and the action excited her a lot.

'I never give blowjobs, but why does she make it look so good? She looks so happy doing that.'

Violette thinks blowjobs are a form of sex where the goal is just to get the man to ejaculate, so she hates it. Violette is very selfish about sex, she usually expects the man to make her come, but she doesn't care how much the man likes it since she believes that because she is beautiful and powerful, men will do anything to have sex with her. And no matter if she gives blowjobs or not, she just needs to call, and any man, even a compromised one, would have sex with her.

Therefore, the idea that blowjob can be pleasurable for women, even though she has heard it, is something she completely rejects. However, seeing May doing so with such a happy expression made her doubt.

One thing, however, she had to admit, that scene was very erotic. Earlier, she was excited to have sex with Joshua, so her pussy is still wet with expectation. She was even thinking of letting him penetrate her right there. Unfortunately, the size did not please her. In the past, she didn't think much about size, since although there was always a difference in the pleasure she felt, it was irrelevant. Violette is a nymphomaniac, so size was never important.

Everything changed, however, when she had sex with a college student. Not only did the guy have an eight-inch penis, above-average than she usually has, but he had good bed ability. She spent two nights with him, and that was enough to change her concept of sex. Before she had sex with boys without much experience, most had a medium penis. When done with someone with experience, with a larger penis, however, the experience was completely different. Her pussy seemed to have changed to need something bigger, and the skills of teenagers who can only push without technique seemed pathetic. Even the resistance is completely different.

For someone like Violette, however, this was a nightmare, as her standards soared. Even the frequent partners who had previously satisfied her seemed like simple children with a toy in their pants. After that, she tried to contact the college student, but she never found him again.

Seeing Lucas and May in the car, she was wondering who they were. For his appearance, she deduced that Lucas was about eighteen, and being there, he might be a student at school, but if he did, she would know. She knows everyone who studies at school since she has a vast information network, so she knew he wasn't a student, which made him mysterious.

The woman was even more amazing since she was so beautiful, and from what she saw, she had huge breasts. As she watched, Violette began touching her panties with one hand while filming with the other.

Unfortunately, she was not satisfied with the angle, so she moved a little closer and finally could see something that amazed her.

She saw the head of Lucas's cock. It was only possible to see the head out the window, but by the way, she knew Lucas's cock was huge. Not to mention that the head was large, which means that his penis was thick.

She'd never seen such a big head, and seeing as May rose and fell, she knew it was long. Although she didn't see much, Violette was incredibly horny.

'If he's a student, should I blackmail him with the video to fuck me? No, I don't need to blackmail, I just need to ask. After all, I'm Violette fucking Martin. What man would resist me?'

As she watched them both, Violette had an orgasm while touching, and felt pathetic.

'And I finally hit rock bottom...'

The self-esteem of Violette is too high. Usually, she masturbates only if the guy couldn't finish the job. Masturbating watching an unknown guy being sucked by an unknown woman was, for Violette, rock bottom.

'Oh, I'm sure to taste that penis. I won't let this humiliation screw me.'

Violette then waited for their reaction, she wanted to know what they would do. As they parked and began to do so, it could be that the stop was just for the blowjob, or that the boy was leaving and the woman decided to give a farewell blowjob. Anyway, she wanted to expect more developments. If Lucas were really from school, she would use the video she recorded to blackmail him.

A few minutes later their conversation finally seemed to end, and the boy got out of the car. His voice sounded.

"Come pick me up at four if I don't show up earlier."

May answered, and drove the car away, leaving Lucas, who has remained in the same spot since getting out of the car. A few minutes later he turned toward Violette and smiled. Seeing that he had seen her and that smile, Violette's body froze, she was shocked to be noticed.

The most shocking was the following Lucas action: he ran to the fence and jumped. He pinned his foot to the railing and easily jumped over, falling in front of the surprise Violette.

Seeing him so close, Violette went on guard and took two steps back. Realizing that Lucas was not coming, she asked.

"Do you want anything from me?"

"Yes, your cell phone. Come here."

"What? Will you rob me?"

"Label as you please."

"I'll scream."

"Before you try, I'll knock you down, cover your mouth and..."

In the middle of the sentence, Violette tried to scream, but Lucas was faster. Approaching her, without using any great speed or force, he put his hand on her mouth and dropped her to the floor using his foot. With his other hand, he took the cell from her hands.

Violette tried to fight, but no use, she couldn't do much. When Lucas finished deleting the video, he looked into Violette's hateful eyes and smiled.

"You're kind of selfish and arrogant, huh? I don't like your type. At most, I would use you for relief."

Hearing this, Violette's expression became even eviler, she was truly furious.

"What's it? Did I step on a land mine? I'll take my hand from your mouth, if you scream, I'll spank your ass here. Whoever comes to look will see you completely naked having your ass beaten, understand?"

Hearing this, a sense of humiliation appeared in Violette's heart, she became even more furious. But by tone and deed, he's quite capable of it, so Violette nodded, and when Lucas let go of her hand, she simply walked away in silence.

Seeing her like that, Lucas grinned and looked at her strangely. That look, however, was very familiar to Violette. It looked like the look she gave to some of the soccer players as they heeded her orders. It's the look of someone looking at a pet that did what was ordered. When she saw that look, the humiliation and hatred in Violette's heart grew even greater, and she vowed to utterly destroy him.

"Hey, hey, don't show me that much anger, hate and humiliation like that, I didn't even do much, I just deleted the video you made. Here, you can get your cell phone back."

Receiving the phone that was thrown, Violette looked inside and realized that the video had indeed been deleted. It wasn't even in the trash. She then glared at Lucas, memorizing his face, thinking that she would later destroy him in small pieces. She even swore by her name that she would make him worse than a cockroach to society.

"I told you, don't show me that angry look. When I see that look on your face, plus your real personality, I just feel more like teasing you. Hey, how was it? Did you manage to come while watching us?"

Hearing this, she felt even more humiliated. She didn't think Lucas would know she had masturbated while watching them. Clenching her fists and biting her teeth, she looked at Lucas, and seeing that he was going to say something, stopped him.

"Don't you dare say anything more. If you piss me off, even more, I can't control myself."

"And what will you do? Hit me? You don't have the ability."

"If I can't, I can get someone who can."

"Good luck then, you'll need it."

"But I won't do it, it will be much worse. I am the queen of this school. If I want to, destroying a pathetic little man like you is as simple as breathing. And I swear, I will destroy you completely. In the future, unless you change countries, wherever you go, there will be people who will know who you are, and they will completely despise you."

"Wow, so scary. But hey, did you say little man? Are you despising my little friend down here? Although he is a little friend, he is not small."

Lucas then approached Violette and pulled his cock out of his shorts. At that moment, his cock was soft, but even in its soft state, it was huge, and it surprised Violette.

'It's even bigger than that guy's...'

Seeing Violette's reaction to his cock, which would more closely fit the description of an excited whore, Lucas was right in his deduction as to what kind of person Violette is: an arrogant bitch sex-addicted. Realizing this, he thought.

'I can use it... She may not become my wife, but it's okay to fuck her, right?'

'Yes master, it may be good to make some points.'

Taking a closer look at Violette's excited expression, Lucas approached and smiled.

"Hey, bitch, I didn't know you could forget your anger, hate, and humiliation after seeing a penis. You really are a slut. You're not wife material, but your looks and body are good, I can use you a little. I will not force you, though. Would you like?"

At this, the anger returned, but it was much weaker. One thing, however, bothered her.

'Wife material? And what do you mean: use me a little? I will use you. I'll fuck you until I get tired, and then throw you away.'

Seeing the teasing expression on Violette's face, a strange smile appeared on Lucas's face, and a small ambition appeared in his heart.

'She's a bitch. Who knows how many men she fucked. If I can please her, doesn't that mean my sexual skills have improved? Maybe I should use her to improve my bed techniques.'

'Master, are you judging her just because she had so much sex? I don't know if I like that though, you will be the God of Love, don't have such petty thoughts.'

'Honestly, Caritas, I don't care much about my wives' past experiences. As long as, of course, I don't need to know names, or know people, or get details of what happened. I can completely ignore what happened before they met me. But what I mean by bitch is more about her personality, which also concerns her being a nymphomaniac. '

'I can tell just by looking at what kind of woman she is. I've met two women like this before. The problem is that, unlike this bitch in front of me, these two I met earlier, though weak, had logical reasons for being arrogant. She? I don't think she's all that. Although she is beautiful and has a sexy body, May and Rose are more beautiful. From the clothes she wears, she's rich, but she shouldn't be that rich. At most somewhere around fifty million dollars. The two previous women I met with a similar temperament boasted billions of dollars, and they were very capable women.'

'This bitch just isn't worth my time.'

'But master, you will be the future God of Love, can't discriminate against women like that. Even if they don't become your wives, and you don't even try something serious with them, don't despise her too much, she's also a human being. It may be so now, but everyone can change. All humans are rough diamonds, what they become depends on how they are cut. If you cut it well, literally any woman has a chance to marry the God of Love.'

'Seriously? You always say every woman has the potential but does it really depend on me?'

'Yes, if you do that, every woman. Even something like looks is not so relevant, as there are ways that women look better with the help of the system store.'

'True, I remember seeing some beauty-enhancing items... But then why did you tell me before that I need to be careful when choosing women?'

'Master, the process of turning an ugly woman, whether outside or inside, into a beautiful woman is difficult, and it will be painful for you as it will take a lot of effort. Each time you fail, it will be as if your feelings have not been reciprocated. This is especially true for this type of woman you call a bitch. They are ugly inside, and changing that into something beautiful is difficult, time consuming and painful. Every time you fail, you will feel pain, as the negative feeling of rejection is one of the things that the Gods of Love feel most. But precisely because you feel this pain, the passion will grow within you, and you will work harder.'

'Therefore, I advise you to be careful with who you choose. It's like I said. At first, all right, since the relationship will not develop much, but as time passes, and the relationship becomes more intense, every time you fail to change the person will be a big blow. I advised you before, remember? Be careful, otherwise, it will be painful in the future.'

'When a woman loved by the God of Love cannot complete the marriage contract, she becomes an outcast, an existence known as the Concubine, and they suffer greatly because of it.'

'I see... This is hard then.'

'That's why you should have criteria when choosing your women. If you do this, you will be able to complete the marriage contract more easily, and you will not have to suffer unnecessarily.'

'Alright, I'll try.'

'Try what? You are not thinking of...'

'Yes, I think I'll try to reform this bitch.'

'But master, that will be difficult. Are you sure? Sex is okay, since being careful will not develop feelings, but if you try to get too involved, you may develop feelings. If this happens...'

'Caritas, I believe it's no use running away. Sure, I'll be careful, but I believe that in the future I will eventually find problem women like that. Sooner or later, am I wrong?'

'No, it always happens.'

'So if it's going to happen in the future, why not start now? I get ready for the future this way.'

'So what do you plan on doing with this woman?'

'For now, I will do what I had planned at the beginning: use her to improve my sexual skills. If I find any interesting side of her, I'll try to get closer. What do you think? I want to try to reform a bitch like that, but if I have to completely transform her I don't think it's worth it.'

'Yes, I liked the idea, master. Although she seems selfish and arrogant, everyone has a good side, however small.'

While talking to Caritas with his cock sticking out, Lucas pushed Violette toward the tree and fell silent. Violette tried to run away, or talk to Lucas, but he was silent and simply looked into her eyes. His cock was thrusting in her belly, which prevented Violette from getting angry, she was too aroused.

Seeing that Lucas was still silent, Violette stood still, and from time to time tried to talk, but he kept ignoring her. Finally, unable to hold back any longer, she asked shyly.

"Want to go somewhere private?"

Hearing the question, Lucas finally smiled and released Violette.

"My name is Lucas, I'm a new student. I was supposed to introduce myself to the principal today. You said before that you're the queen of the school, right?"

"Yes, you can say that."

"Do you know if the principal will ask me to come to class if I introduce myself now?"

"I don't think he will release you."

"I want to fuck you, but I need to go to the principal. Should I go first, and get away from class later, or fuck you first, and then go to the principal?"

Violette was surprised at how direct Lucas was being, but when she planned to respond, she was cut off.

"Responds with the head, not the cunt. If you let your horny get in the way of my first day at school, I won't fuck you."

"And you think you're doing me a favor?"

Putting a hand on Violette's skirt, Lucas pulled her panties aside and dug a finger inside the pussy. It was incredibly wet. After moving a little, he removed his finger and showed it in front of Violette's face.

"Do you want to say anything else?"

Violette was annoyed. She knew it was true, but she didn't want to lose. Grabbing Lucas's cock outside with her hand, she said with a smile.

"My name is Violette. Are you sure it's just me who wants this?"

"I never said I didn't want to, but seeing your body's reaction, you're a nymphomaniac, right?"

"How you..."

"It's easy to see. We just met, and just releasing my cock in front of you, you made a face of a sow in heat, how do you expect me not to notice that?"

"You..."

Violette was furious, but when she planned to retaliate, Lucas simply moved closer and tucked his cock under Violette's skirt. Feeling that thickness brush her panties, Violette's body trembled. She wanted it so much.

"You're a bitch cock-addicted. I? I just do it for fun, not for compulsion."

As he spoke Lucas shook his cock, brushing even more into her wet panties.

"Come on, answer, what's the best thing to do? Should I go to the principal sooner or later?"

Gritting her teeth, Violette held her will and thought silently. She had to think straight, as he threatened not to fuck her if she decided to think with her pussy and choose to have sex right away. After a few seconds of thinking, she answered.

"How about that? I have an influence on the teachers and the top management of the school. It does not include the principal and the vice-principal, though. But just with that, I should be able to get into the principal's office with you, saying I found you roaming the school. After the formalities, I can suggest showing the school to you. They will surely support it. During this time, we go to a good place I know, and you fuck me. After that, I help you get to the classroom."

Lucas watched his surroundings as he listened to Violette, it was becoming a little risky, but listening to her logical reasoning, he was pleased. As a reward, he lifted her left leg, tucked her panties aside, and penetrated her pussy at once.

Feeling the abrupt entry of that mast into her pussy, Violette was startled, and oddly enough, she came.

'Wow, she came. She came!'

Seeing this, Lucas began to laugh out loud, though he tried to hold back. He never thought she would just come. Taking off his cock, Lucas looked down at his now completely soaked cock and laughed even harder.

'Man, what a ridiculous woman. Since we met, I abused her with several horrible words and suppressed her hatred, anger, and pride altogether. She couldn't even be mad at me properly all this time. Even so, I just stick, and she comes? What a ridiculous woman, I don't even know what to say.'

After removing his cock, Lucas released Violette's leg, and while leaning against the tree, she slid to the ground. Although not a big orgasm, it was very sudden, which scared her a little. Her mind was empty at that moment.

When she realized, she was listening to Lucas's laugh. She looked up and saw him laughing at her. At first, she was upset, and then she felt anger and hatred. Finally, looking closer, she realized something strange: He didn't seem to be mocking her. In fact, his gaze had become a little kinder.

Since meeting him, Lucas has always been cold toward Violette, since he hates her personality. Violette is the typical selfish and arrogant girl who is rude to everyone and thinks the world revolves around her. Lucas hates selfish people, and so he can easily identify people like that, especially those who know they are selfish but don't care.  People like that only think about themselves and think they have no problem. For them, the world can burn, but as long as they are well, no problem.

For having this impression of Violette, Lucas was cold with her from beginning to end, never seeing her as someone of value. Even when he decided that he would try to reform her, he didn't think it would work.

All that changed, however, when he saw Violette coming with just one stick. At that moment, he realized something.

"Hey, you're kind of cute."

Lucas said when he finally got tired of laughing. He was pleased this time. Even though he cursed her several times, speaking badly, looking cold at her, Violette, for some reason, seemed not to be hating that much.

Selfish and arrogant people are usually sadistic. They like to see the pain of others and hate to feel pain. They like to be in leadership, never under leadership. Because of this, whether at work or in private life, they are male/female alphas. They command at work, and in relationships, and do not accept anything different.

If you try to lead someone like that, you will be ignored, or you will just get cursed and bad-temperer, since they don't like to have their lives under someone's control, they want complete control of everything.

Because of this, during a sadomasochistic relationship, people like that are always the sadists, and they hate to play masochistic.

But here it is, a rare specimen of an alpha woman with high leadership skills, a selfish, cruel and arrogant personality... But deep down, she's a masochist.

That orgasm proved it to Lucas. She is a masochist. Although on the outside she looks sadistic, on the inside she is a great masochist.

'I doubt she'll come so easy if she's in the attack... This is getting interesting. Before I even realized it, I discovered an interesting side about her. If I find out something else, I might even decide to train her... I mean reform her to become my wife.'

Lucas thought as he looked into Violette's face, which watched his attitude change in shock.

16