Chapter 22: Experiments (+18)
872 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding Violette's right leg, Lucas positioned his penis and penetrated it straight to the end. Violette was ready, so she just let out a little moan.

"What's it? That's it?"

"No, I'm just going to warn you that at the beginning I'm not going to use any techniques, I'm just going to push and push non-stop."

"Less talk, more action."

Lucas smiled to see how anxious she was but said nothing. At first, he moved slowly, to get used to it, while still lifting her right leg, but over time, he increased his speed. Finally, he reached the fastest speed he could reach without hurting Violette.

The constant increase in speed caused different reactions in Violette, which increased the noise of her moans more and more. When Lucas moved at great speed, she had no strength left so she lay down completely on the mattress and continued screaming without stopping.

"YES, THAT'S WHAT I WANTED!!!"

As she screamed, Violette spilled saliva from her mouth, but she paid no attention. Her pussy let out juice over and over, but she didn't pay attention. She had come in the first few minutes at least four times, but she didn't pay attention.

Her mind went blank, there was only pleasure that constantly impacted her body. She felt that was on the beach, with her feet at the water's edge, feeling the water rising, wave after wave, all the time. The difference is that this time it was at a much faster pace, and instead of the cold water, she only felt an intense amount of pleasure, which went from her pussy to the point of her feet, wave after wave.

Because she was so out of her mind, Violette started screaming nonsense and drooling nonstop, her saliva dripping everywhere. She has completely lost her sense of self.

Lucas was not enjoying himself at that level, but in his way, he was also getting lost in the action. Seeing Violette's sloppy face was more exciting than he had thought. Normally, when he has sex with Rose at this rate, she doesn't stay that way, since her willpower is greater. Violette also seems to have an especially sensitive pussy, she comes at least a couple of times more than Rose, because of that, even without making much effort, Lucas was making Violette completely lost in pleasure, which was unexpected, and at the same time incredibly exciting.

Seeing that expression on Violette's face seemed especially incredible since he knows her normal expression: cold, distant and arrogant. She usually shows a confident and strong exterior, but the expression she makes when she is having the time of her life is priceless.

Lucas' movements remained constant, he didn't slow down a bit, so he didn't last long. After holding on for just a few minutes, he finally came inside Violette. When he finished coming, and his mind returned to normal, he realized what he did and said.

"Hey, I came in, is there a problem?"

All he heard was some strange moans, some sounded like words. She hadn't passed out, but her mind was elsewhere.

'Well, I think I'm going to do one more this way, and then I'm going to test those techniques I bought.'

'Finally, master. Why wait?'

'I want to go this way, in the beginning, to completely dominate her using brute force. It is something psychological. She's a masochist, so I bet the effect is huge.'

'Master, there is a skill that shows you this in the store. It shows the things that made a woman excited, and even things that excite her. For example, what are you doing, treating Violette rudely, With this ability, you will know if treating her roughly during sex helps, as well as how much it helps, since even the intensity of the effect appears. Thus, you will be able to create the best conditions to have sex with each woman.'

'I see, this is a good skill. With it, I would be able to learn more about what makes every woman more aroused.'

'Master, there are many useful skills for sex and flirting, I recommend looking at each one later, and studying in what order you will buy them.'

'Okay, thank you, Caritas.'

While talking, Lucas did not stop his movements and continued the second round at the same speed. He didn't feel sorry for Violette, because he knew that was how she liked it. His fast, steady movement, this time, continued for more than ten minutes. Until now, the number of times Violette has come is unknown, and right now she is just screaming non-stop, there seems to be no sign of intelligence in her screams.

'She hasn't passed out yet, I'm impressed.'

'But what is the difference of this state, to be passed out?'

'True, she probably isn't thinking about anything. I am also worried since I came inside.'

'It is important to buy a contraceptive pill in the system afterward, master.'

'Yes.'

Lucas then suddenly changed his position. Releasing her leg and pushing it down, he finally saw that beautiful, tight ass. Lifting her a little, he started hitting her over and over. When her body turned, Violette finally showed a sign of intelligence, as she held the mattress tightly when she felt Lucas's violent thrusts. Unfortunately, it felt more like an unconscious movement, she still seemed to be in a world of unknown pleasure.

After another ten minutes, Lucas started to worry about dehydration, so when he came for the second time, he finally got out of bed and admired his work.

"A tamed bitch, very good. Time for something to drink."

Seeing that she didn't seem to be paying attention, still naked, Lucas disappeared and reappeared a few seconds later with two bottles of water. While drinking one, he placed the other beside Violette's hand, who unconsciously held the bottle.

Realizing that all she did was hold, Lucas took the bottle and touched it to her cheek, making her body tremble a little since the water was cold. Opening her eyes slowly, she looked at the water bottle in front of her, and in an enormous effort, took it with her hand. When Lucas let go, however, her hand and the bottle sank into the mattress, and the bottle left the hand.

Taking a deep breath, Violette finally managed to regain some intelligence, and tried to lift her body, but now and then she had some spasms, the consequences of her continuous orgasms, so all she could do was lie down and look at Lucas with her puppy eyes.

"Okay, I'll help you."

Lucas took the bottle and opened it. Sitting next to Violette, he tried to pour it into her open mouth, but then a smile appeared on his face.

"Hey, I want to set the mood for the next round, I thought of something good."

"N-Next round? Do you still want more?"

Violette replied in a shaky voice, she thought it was the end. Lucas came twice, and she was in that state. The two also spent about forty minutes, she thought it was time to stop, she didn't expect him to just say that they would have a next round.

"Of course. I told you before, right? I got horny in the car with May, and unfortunately, I couldn't go any further with her, so I'm going to release everything in you."

"You've already come twice, isn't that enough?"

"I can do a lot more, but relax, I think it will be just another round or two, and this time I'm going to use more technique than before. Anyway, let me help you drink water in a good way."

Lucas then smiled mysteriously and drank some water. Seeing this, Violette was surprised, and the next thing that happened was a kiss. Lucas released the water from his mouth, which entered Violette's mouth, and she felt, at first, the urge to vomit when she imagined it, but when she felt Lucas's lips, she swallowed everything as if it were saliva, and her eyes became cloudy.

After kissing for a while, Lucas did the same thing. He filled his mouth with water and gave it mouth to mouth through a french kiss. He kept doing the same actions over and over, and each time, Violette's face became redder, her breathing became heavier, and her body squirmed as she longed for more.

After a while, finally feeling that it was enough, Lucas ended the kiss and smiled. Seeing that red face of shame, he felt that she was even more beautiful. Getting on top of her, Lucas asked.

"I came in twice, do you use any contraceptives?"

"I take the pill, so don't worry and do what you want."

"Do you always have sex without a condom?"

"No, I always insist on using a condom, I don't want to get any disease."

"So why did you let me go without a condom?"

"No more questions, it will end up breaking the mood."

Lucas smiled and activated one of the skills he bought: Eyes of Pleasure. The skills that are bought in the store work almost like breathing, there was no need to study or practice to activate them.

When Lucas activated the ability, his vision changed, and Violette's body changed too. Now, her entire body was slightly pink, and some areas were pinker than others. For example, on the side of her left breast, there was a darker pink spot, and when Lucas passed his hand, he received an immediate reaction from Violette.

'Are these sensitive areas?'

There were some parts, however, that was a weaker pink than normal, and when Lucas passed his hand, Violette didn't react much. Activating his second skill, Hands of Pleasure, when Lucas ran his hand over that part again, Violette reacted, and Lucas noticed that the pink in the area had become slightly darker.

'So is it possible for the whole body to become a sensitive area with this ability?'

'Master, even without this skill, with enough training, it is possible to do this, most sexual skills are like that. People who have spent years having sex can gain experience, which may mimic some small effects of some of the store's skills.'

'For example, this skill. If someone trains enough and learns to touch a woman's body as if it were a musical instrument, it is possible to make the body as a whole more sensitive, but that would never be able to achieve the effects of the skills, let alone the skill with higher levels, or a more powerful skill.'

As he listened, Lucas started to run his hand over Violette's body, doing his best to make her body pinker. He was careful to increase all areas equally. He didn't know if it was the effect of the skill, but he felt that if he increased just one area, it would have a lesser effect than doing it slowly with the whole body.

At first, Violette was finding Lucas's touches strange, since she felt that if he wanted to have sex, he should get it in soon, but as he continued, she continued to moan strangely. Lucas's hands felt warm, and when he touched, she felt her body getting warmer. Every second, her thermal sensation increased, and after forty minutes, she felt that was on fire.

During that time, Lucas was careful to make Violette's body as a whole increasingly pink and finally reached the limit. He doesn't know if it's the skill level, or if the skill is just too weak, but there was a limit to how much he could increase the sensitivity in Violette's body. At that moment, Violette's entire body was dark pink. Finally turning off his eye skill, Lucas looked at Violette's sweaty body that was completely red and smiled.

"You're a devil? Do you dare to smile at a moment like this? You touched me for so long, I'm practically on fire, but I never came. Come on, put that penis in my pussy, I can't take it anymore."

During that time, Violette never came, and even though she tried to touch herself to come, Lucas always stopped her, so she was on the verge of collapse. She wanted to come.

Lucas paid no attention to the words of Violette, and with satisfaction, he thought.

'Time for the final touch.'

He then again touched Violette's skin with a finger. First the belly, he then went up to the breasts, being careful not to touch the nipple as she could end up coming. He touched her breasts with his finger a little and then turned, going this time to Violette's side.

Violette felt that Lucas was teasing her, and when she planned to try to touch herself again, suddenly, her body shook. She suddenly felt a cold sensation on her side. A discharge of electricity went through her body, and Violette had a great orgasm with just the touch of a finger.

The Hands of Pleasure ability has three basic effects. Remembering that the number of effects, as well as their intensity, depends on the level of the skill. The first effect is the ability to warm the hand and keep it warm to a pleasant temperature for the human body. The second effect is the touch itself, as it is as if Lucas' fingers could penetrate the skin and touch inside. His hands can penetrate the skin better, which improves the sensation several times. The third and final effect: the hands can get cold, at a level pleasant to the human body.

There are three ways to use these skills. The first is for a nice massage. The second is to increase the sensitivity of the skin of those who are touched using the warmth and pleasant touch. The third is to increase sensitivity through warm and pleasant touch, and in the end, use the cold hands to create temperature shocks. The hot temperature of the skin after experiencing an increase in sensitivity clashes with the cold temperature of the hand, which causes shocks of pleasure by the body, is a divine skill.

When he gained the skill, Lucas learned everything about it, including its uses, so he knew the effects it had. But it is one thing to know, it is another to see through experience. With just a touch, Violette had a great orgasm that lasted more than ten seconds, her body continued to experience small spasms even after that.

Lucas activated the Eyes of Pleasure again and realized that after the orgasm, the sensitivity that he carefully increased through touch decreased slightly. He already knew that thanks to his skill, so he wasn't too surprised, that was why he prevented Violette from touching herself to come. If she came sooner, she wouldn't be able to take the test with a cold hand.

'The effect is greater than I thought. During our sex, she only came like this twice. It indeed took forty minutes to achieve this effect, but with practice, it should increase the speed. Not to mention that I just made a touch, I think that if I do it in the right place, it will have an even better effect.'

Lucas then started doing tests on Violette's body without paying attention to time. Violette didn't even know how to ask him to stop since she felt that was in paradise, so she remained silent while enjoying all the work.

After two hours of testing, Lucas penetrated her and came a third time. He finally realized that he had spent too much time with Violette, and thought.

'I still need to do tests, and then I'll see if I can find opportunities to train those skills. Each skill goes up to level 100, and I only managed seven levels after two hours of using them, it will be difficult.'

...

May continued her efforts to plan things out. As she already had the list and was just waiting for Lucas, she decided to do everything she could, for the time being, starting by trying to understand Clovis's interest in the warehouse. She called several real estate companies, and asked about the warehouse, but didn't get any useful information.

After running out of ideas, May began to read the list sent by Jonas more closely. It was a detailed list, with many locations. On the list, Jonas even wrote down several of his memories of those places. May analyzed everything and chose three places to go first: a hotel, which was the hotel Sofia was taken to, a club, and a restaurant. Apparently, the restaurant belonged to a cousin of Clovis, and the two usually use it as a "hunting ground".

While she was lost in thought, someone knocked on the door, and when May opened, there was a beautiful woman. She was the same height as May and had a similar erotic body. What stood out the most, however, were her wavy blood-colored hair.

"Maylin, didn't you ask me for a few days off to deal with a problem? Why are you still here?"

"Sorry, Megan, but I'm using the office to think more about my problem."

"Relax, I just came to see what was going on. Taking advantage that you're still here, can you help me deal with Kat? She is coming soon, and you know how I do not know very well how to deal with her."

"Okay, when she arrives, just call me, I'm still in the middle of my thoughts."

"Do you want help? You explained a little about the situation, and if you want, I can help, you don't have to hold on, I have some contacts that may be useful."

"Seriously? I don't want to disturb you, you have been helping me a lot from the beginning when you gave me the job, if it is a nuisance, let me know."

"No problem. I'm not going to get too involved in your particular problem, but if you want help with something, just let me know."

"So I'm not going to be polite. Do you know about someone who has great knowledge of the city's properties? I want to understand Clovis's interest in the warehouse."

"I know someone, but I honestly don't know if it will be useful. I'll send the contact by email when I get back to my office. You call and say you got the contact with me, he will help you in the best way he can."

"Thank you, Megan."

"In a little while Kat is here, so watch your phone, I'll call you when she arrives."

"Okay."

May then returned to work, and a few seconds later received an email from Megan with a phone number, name, as well as information about the person. He was an older realtor. He has been working in the sector for more than forty years, so he has extensive knowledge of San Diego's real estate.

She wasted no time and quickly called. A hoarse voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi, Mr. Bill, my name is Maylin Angels, I'm a lawyer, and I work for Miss Megan Foley's firm."

"Oh, hello, my name is Bill Thomas. How can I help?"

"I want to know about a warehouse. I have a warehouse on the outskirts of the city, and it has recently been in the interest of one person. That person is forcing me to sell the warehouse, but I want to know the exact interest so that I can set a value since I don't want to lose money."

"Which address?"

After giving the address, May was silent while waiting for Bill to look for information about the warehouse. Leaning back in her chair, she thought silently.

'It is a place close to the beach. It overlooks the ocean. The land is worth a million dollars, and since the warehouse was reformed a few years ago, it is still usable, which means that the price goes up a little more. I don't see why Clovis would be interested. It can't be the location, I think. Maybe it has something buried in the ground? It can't be oil, right?'

After getting lost in thought for a while, Bill started to speak.

"I looked for information, and I found nothing."

"Can you assess the terrain then? Maybe you will find something that I don't know."

"Um… I don't think that going there in person is going to make me find something. Perhaps the person buying it wanted for personal purposes? It's the only thing I can think of, other than the obvious commercial purposes."

"Personal purpose? Okay then, thanks for answering me. If you remember anything, could you call me?"

"Sure."

May then hung up and was lost in thought. The idea of ​​personal purposes made her think of something.

'It doesn't have anything to do with a woman, right?'

May's thoughts went to a conversation she had with Jonas the day she was waiting for Clovis to visit. That day, the two talked about their problems, and especially about Sofia and Clovis. During the conversation, Jonas mentioned a woman that Clovis had been interested in for years.

"This woman is way above him, but Clovis is just crazy about her. I don't know much since he never said much, to begin with, but from what he said, you can know three things: First, she is incredibly beautiful. Second, she is an esper with incredible skill. Third, she has a very high status, at a level that Clovis can only look at."

Remembering everything he said, May thought this was a good clue. After all, according to Jonas, Clovis courted her for many years and never got any positive response. Seeing the effort he's making to get the warehouse, going so far as to get a warrant to get Amy, she knew it was important. It concerned his interests. And Clovis' interests are very simple: money, power, and women. If this woman that Jonas mentioned is so incredible, he would easily get all three if he could create a relationship with her.

'Maybe that's it, I better get more information from Jonas about this woman.'

As soon as she planned to call Jonas to inquire about the woman, and ask about the progress of the things she had asked for, her phone rang, it was her boss, Megan, asking to meet her in the main elevator of the building.

May gave up calling Jonas and left the office. Heading straight for the main elevator, she saw the gorgeous Megan, who looked slightly nervous as she watched the closed elevator door.

"Why are you nervous?"

"Kat was never nice to me, so I'm afraid to screw it up again."

"I already told you, if you want to get along, just stop treating her like a child."

"But you saw it last time, I stopped treating her like a child, and even then she was not kind."

"To stop treating her like a child, you must first stop seeing her as one. Katherine is twenty-nine years old, you only need to realize this at once."

"I know, but she has the face and appearance of a thirteen-year-old girl, how do you expect me to do that?"

"I can. She's our client, you need to make an effort. Start by stop calling her Kat."

"But it was she who asked me to call her that."

"Megan, you are sometimes very clueless. She asked to call her Kat, but remember? That was during that dinner. When you're in private time, Kat, when you're working, Katherine."

"Okay, I will endeavor to see her as an adult woman, and call her Katherine."

May sighed and said nothing more, just looked at the elevator, waiting in silence for the guest.

Two minutes later, the elevator doors opened, and a beautiful girl came out. She looked about thirteen, with a small, thin body. She had a small, cute face, with incredibly white skin, beautiful pool-blue hair that went to her waist, and sapphire blue eyes with long eyelashes, which made her look like a doll. She wore a beautiful dress that went to her knees. It was a thin white dress, which gave her a beautiful appearance, contrasted perfectly with her blue hair.

Her expression was slightly cold, but as soon as she saw Megan and May, she gave a small smile and approached slowly.

"Hello, you two. I see that both are as beautiful as ever."

"Hello Katherine, you look especially beautiful today, that dress made you perfect."

Noticing the change in the way Megan called her, Katherine's mood improved a little and she smiled.

"Thank you, my little sister bought it for me. Perfect, right?"

"Yes, I also think it looks really good, especially the contrast between the white and the blue of your hair."

"Right? I fell in love with this dress."

With a smile, Katherine took a 360° turn and then stopped. Realizing that she seemed kinder than usual, Megan cheered inside when she realized that May's tip worked.

"Maylin, I just wanted to speak to Megan today. Did you just come to greet me? Or do you have anything to talk about?"

"Oh, no, Megan is still trying to get over that, you know? Then she asked for my support."

"I understand..."

Then looking at Megan, with a serious look, Katherine said.

"Get over your idea that I'm a child. How long have you known me? Two years. Two fucking years. You don't learn."

"Sorry, Kat, but it's difficult for me, I don't know why."

"It must be because of these things."

Katherine came over and took Megan's breasts, which were slightly larger than May's, and said.

"These things here bring out your maternal instincts. What's wrong with these things? They are simply unnecessary. If I had something this big, I wouldn't even be able to fight."

With an uncomfortable expression, Megan tried to push Katherine a little and responded.

"Only you would evaluate the size of the breasts as capable of being used in a fight or not."

"But am I wrong? Outside to attract men, they are useless."

"You've already given up on men, so something so big wouldn't be useful to you, but I don't."

"Ah, stop, you're still a virgi—"

When Katherine was about to say something, Megan quickly came over and covered her mouth. Looking around and seeing people looking at them strangely, she quickly dragged Katherine to her nearby office and finally released her mouth.

"What? Are you ashamed of others knowing that, at thirty-two, you are a virgin?"

"I'm just not lucky with men."

"Your standards are just too high. Whenever you break up, it's because of something stupid, like him farting or not calling you before going to sleep. You look like Sara. You two, resolve yourself at once. Do you want to be single forever like me? Stop looking for men."

"Is Sara like this too?"

"You have no idea. Every day she looks for a man, and she is a worse case than yours, since thanks to her skill, she is only content with someone perfect for her. If it's not perfect, she doesn't even want to know the name. Because of that, she hasn't kissed until today. "

"The skill?"

"I can't say what her skill is, but let's say it has some use in finding a husband, but she never found anyone decent. I always say that even if she ends up not getting married in the end, it can be important to try relationships, but she doesn't listen."

"You talk about relationships, but you're also a virgin."

"It's not my fault, I tried for years, but this body just doesn't help. Why did my skill have to be this way?"

"You said the other day that your skill has stopped your growth. How does that work?"

"I can't talk about Sara's ability, but if it's for you, I don't mind talking about mine. My ability I named Power Compression. The smaller my body, the more power I can use."

"So wouldn't it be better to be even smaller? The size of a baby, for example?"

"No, this is the most efficient way. When I was ten, my growth stopped completely when I learned how my skill works, and I gained control over my growth. I couldn't make my body younger, but I could make myself older."

"Because of that, at first I thought that to preserve all my power I had to keep my ten-year appearance, but I realized that if I made my body a few days older, I would become stronger. Basically, my body is at the perfect age for battle, which is my current body of thirteen years and three months. When I reached that age, I gradually increased my days, and my power became weaker and weaker, so I finally stopped my growth for good."

"This is the most perfect and efficient way. In fact, the most perfect body would be if I were fifteen days younger, but as it was already done, I couldn't change. I can increase the age of my body, but not decrease it."

"So you didn't let your body grow into an adult to preserve its maximum fighting power?"

"Yes, no matter how good men are, I don't think it is more important than my fighting strength. Without it, Sara would be in trouble after all."

"I wouldn't know, I'm a virgin."

"Me neither, I'm practically a virgin."

The three then laughed out loud.

Katherine, Megan, and May are good friends. When May joined Megan's company, her first job was to deal with Katherine, who was extremely cold to everyone. May was very perceptive, and she understood her from the beginning.

She knew that Katherine hated being treated, considered and even looked at as a child. She was over twenty after all. Thanks to her skill, she had to maintain her body at the age of thirteen, and it became a big complex of hers. Fortunately, her skill allowed her to become an adult when she wanted to, so she never felt too bad about it, thinking that everything can change when she wants to.

The two became friends quickly, and Megan then asked for help in becoming friends with Katherine. Megan is one of the owners of the company, so she wanted to become close to her, as Katherine and her sister Sara are espers, and has a very high status. The two never saw Sara, since she doesn't appear in public much. According to Katherine, it is for security, since many people want Sara dead because of her skill.

Katherine has high fighting power, not many in the state of California can fight her, so she is very free, and goes wherever and whenever she wants.

After two years, Megan, Katherine, and May became close friends, and they talk a lot about different things. They sometimes go out together to eat or drink something. Most of the time, because of Megan, who gets into relationships and ends them very quickly. Other times, Katherine is depressed about something and wants to relax.

"Katherine, you came here on business today, right?"

"Yes, I want you to help me with another restraining order."

"What happened?"

"The same. Some rich guy out there fell in love with Sara. She didn't approve of him, and he started to get annoying. This guy, in particular, has been like this for three years. He seemed to be someone not too excessive before, so I never thought of putting a restraining order, but he's been getting annoying recently, every day he tries to visit Sara."

"He made a lot of promises, saying that he was going to give her something wonderful, full of mystery, then I finally got tired, and decided to come here. Honestly, I wanted to punch him in the face, annoying man, but since I can't, I came to ask for a restraining order in the hope that one day he won't comply, then I can finally beat him up according to the law."

Megan smiled bitterly at that. 60% of her work for Katherine and Sara is on restraining orders. Katherine goes to the firm once every two or three months asking for one. Honestly, it makes you wonder what kind of woman Sara is to attract so many rich men behind her.

"Okay, I need to know his name."

"Clovis Gartner."

15